Judging Eve is wrong, then you learn what you are.

In the New Testament we have this verse:

2 Corinthians 11:3
3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Here Paul compares Eve's being beguiled by the serpent with those in his day having their minds corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. In other words, Eve was corrupted by following after false teachings of the serpent and Paul fears that likewise the Corinthians would also be corrupted by false teachings of their day. Although Eve, being a woman, would not be mention before Adam in reference to the fall, the story was well known by the people and they knew that it was first Eve who partook of the forbidden fruit and then Adam. Both were guilty of disobedience to God's command not to partake of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Surely Eve was not exempt and she became subject unto death as well as Adam.

God would not be justified in exacting a negative consequence on Adam and Eve if it was He Himself who forced the fall of Adam and Eve. Surely Adam and Eve were give their free will to choose whether to partake of the fruit or not. Adam and Eve did not fully understand the consequences of their actions but they certainly had the will to do what the chose to do. Eve believed the serpent and had a desire to become like God. That was not a lie. However, she had never experienced death before so she didn't fully understand what that actually meant. She also had not experienced a liar and perhaps did not realize that she was being deceived. She simply believed the serpent over God and chose of her own free will and choice to partake of the forbidden fruit. She then got Adam to also partake of the fruit.

God knew this would happen and had already provided a Savior for fallen man even before the earth was created. Adam and Eve were given the knowledge of good and evil and had become like God in this respect. But death also came upon them and their future posterity.

Jesus Christ's atonement atones for original sin. We are not held accountable for the fall of Adam. Because of this, all mankind who come to this earth will be resurrected and live forever in their resurrected bodies.

1 Corinthians 15:22
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

So, where is the free will in the conversation between Eve and the devil? Eve was not expecting it. Free will exists, yes, but Eve or Adam were not the ones using it now we're they?

We are all met with uninvited conversation in our lifetimes but this does not mean that we have no free will to choose. While watching T.V. I am often bombarded with commercial from vendors who wish for me to race out and buy their products. So if I impulsively run out and buy their products, are you saying that I had no free will in my decision to purchase those products? Eve's situation was quite simple. God commanded that she should not eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. She chose not to abide by God's command. Yes, the devil like the vendors of a commercial was there and tempted her to eat the fruit, but she still had the choice to not eat it. She chose to eat it of her own free will without compulsion and thus received the consequences of her disobedience. The devil didn't force open her mouth and shove the fruit into it. He simply tempted her to do it of her own free will and choice. He definitely lied by telling her she would not die, but Eve still had the choice to obey her Father in Heaven or to heed to the temptations of the devil. She made her choice and thus received the pre-known consequences of her decision.

No because genesis says that the spirit was with her every day but not at that conversation, it returned only later. To make decisions you need the spirit because it is the spirit that carries critical thinking and analytical logic. The soul does not. The soul is like a wheel just turning but knows nothing about right and wrong. This is how the devil got in. And God knew this before that time. In other words, a stage hypnotist can make you cluck like a chicken with your permission, but as soon as he has time with you, he no longer needs your permission. Jesus explains this in terms of authority in the Gospel of John.

God would not be justified in exacting a negative consequence on Adam and Eve if it was He Himself who forced the fall of Adam and Eve. Surely Adam and Eve were give their free will to choose whether to partake of the fruit or not. Adam and Eve did not fully understand the consequences of their actions but they certainly had the will to do what the chose to do. Eve believed the serpent and had a desire to become like God. That was not a lie. However, she had never experienced death before so she didn't fully understand what that actually meant. She also had not experienced a liar and perhaps did not realize that she was being deceived. She simply believed the serpent over God and chose of her own free will and choice to partake of the forbidden fruit. She then got Adam to also partake of the fruit.

God knew this would happen and had already provided a Savior for fallen man even before the earth was created. Adam and Eve were given the knowledge of good and evil and had become like God in this respect. But death also came upon them and their future posterity.

Jesus Christ's atonement atones for original sin. We are not held accountable for the fall of Adam. Because of this, all mankind who come to this earth will be resurrected and live forever in their resurrected bodies.

So, where is the free will in the conversation between Eve and the devil? Eve was not expecting it. Free will exists, yes, but Eve or Adam were not the ones using it now we're they?

We are all met with uninvited conversation in our lifetimes but this does not mean that we have no free will to choose. While watching T.V. I am often bombarded with commercial from vendors who wish for me to race out and buy their products. So if I impulsively run out and buy their products, are you saying that I had no free will in my decision to purchase those products? Eve's situation was quite simple. God commanded that she should not eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. She chose not to abide by God's command. Yes, the devil like the vendors of a commercial was there and tempted her to eat the fruit, but she still had the choice to not eat it. She chose to eat it of her own free will without compulsion and thus received the consequences of her disobedience. The devil didn't force open her mouth and shove the fruit into it. He simply tempted her to do it of her own free will and choice. He definitely lied by telling her she would not die, but Eve still had the choice to obey her Father in Heaven or to heed to the temptations of the devil. She made her choice and thus received the pre-known consequences of her decision.

No because genesis says that the spirit was with her every day but not at that conversation, it returned only later. To make decisions you need the spirit because it is the spirit that carries critical thinking and analytical logic. The soul does not. The soul is like a wheel just turning but knows nothing about right and wrong. This is how the devil got in. And God knew this before that time. In other words, a stage hypnotist can make you cluck like a chicken with your permission, but as soon as he has time with you, he no longer needs your permission. Jesus explains this in terms of authority in the Gospel of John.

It would help if you could quote the scriptural verses you are referring to. Not sure if I agree with your interpretation of verses not quoted.

It would help if you could quote the scriptural verses you are referring to. Not sure if I agree with your interpretation of verses not quoted.

Genesis 2:7 God put spirit together with dust and the soul was only a consequence, not a part of the creation.

Genesis 3:8 God was just then coming around, was not there during the conversation.

Genesis 3:1 this is exactly how modern Neuro kinetic language training works for sales professionals. Does not look right on its own but it's purpose is not correctness but the building of a bond with the client that the client automatically assimilates to, based on sufficient amount of mirroring of the client's knowledge and behavior plus the added control information to steer the client. This is how for example almost everyone pays more at the dealership than what they intend to.

Matthew 10:28 has the authority to destroy not only the body but also the soul in hell.

John 9:3 the blind man got it hit him by no fault of his own.

Matthew 8:8-9 the soldier never new what happened, the centurion did it alone by the authority of something above him, luckily this time Jesus.

Genesis 2:7 God put spirit together with dust and the soul was only a consequence, not a part of the creation.

Genesis 3:8 God was just then coming around, was not there during the conversation.

Genesis 3:1 this is exactly how modern Neuro kinetic language training works for sales professionals. Does not look right on its own but it's purpose is not correctness but the building of a bond with the client that the client automatically assimilates to, based on sufficient amount of mirroring of the client's knowledge and behavior plus the added control information to steer the client. This is how for example almost everyone pays more at the dealership than what they intend to.

Matthew 10:28 has the authority to destroy not only the body but also the soul in hell.

John 9:3 the blind man got it hit him by no fault of his own.

Matthew 8:8-9 the soldier never new what happened, the centurion did it alone by the authority of something above him, luckily this time Jesus.

Actually this is the main reason too for hard to understand facts for example why the highest statistics at battered women shelters is escape.

This may be interesting, because most if not all church denominations teach to be judgemental about Eve for bringing about the original sin. But let's blow away the taboos of theology and popular learned thinking here.

In Genesis, God tells Eve and Adam that they will die if they eat from the poisoned trees. Eve modifies this by saying that they must not TOUCH the trees. Then the devil tells them that they will not die.

To straighten this out, and to get a real, non-judgemental analysis, even with scientific accuracy, let's re-phrase the conversation between Eve and the devil, including the forced silence of Adam, in modern medical terminology.

Firstly, the biblical conversation between Eve and the devil reads like any of those internet downloadable scripts for what is termed medically as "covert conversational hypnosis". This is usually applied by stage hypnotists on volunteers at funfares, or by medical professionals to cure post traumatic stress disorder or addictions and a few other things.

The covert conversational hypnosis is usually started by what is medically termed as a "rapid induction technique". This is often used on patients who are not easily hypnotizable but hypnosis is the agreed course of cure. Rapid induction techniques are based on introducing a shock into the environment, that the mind cannot handle. The important part of this is, that rapid induction techniques work all the time, invariably, with or without the permission of the victim. This is why for example youtube is full of videos about it. And since the resulting hypnotic trance is instantaneous, this was frequently used on cashiers to make them hand money out of their tills, before cameras got common in shops.

To illustrate, one popular rapid induction technique is, that you shake hands with your victim as in an introduction, but in the same time you wave your other hand close in front of his eyes. Since the eye can't focus on two things in the same time, he will fall into a trance suddenly. You can do the same with for example chicken by drawing a line in front of its beak.

Spiritually, what happens when you fall into trance is, that your spirit is separated from your soul. Like when Jesus Christ saw His Spirit leave the Cross to go to God, and His Soul to hell to await His resurrection. Separation of spirit and soul happens often, mostly during sleep, but also in coma leading to death, and in the fetal development in the third trimester of pregnancy, when the instincts get copied out of the genetic code into the nervous system. This is, by the way, why satanists consider that time of pregnancy to be their prime time, to achieve that the baby is thoroughly possessed by demons by the time of birth, if the satanists have some kind of authority over the pregnant woman, such as being her impregnating boyfriend, husband, doctor, boss, teacher, and so on. Separation of spirit from soul is physically measured by observing the REM function of the brain in a medical setting (Rapid Eye Movement).

Let's go with the 3+3 model of spirit and soul. So we consider that the 3 mental functions of the spirit is logical thinking, intuition, and fellowship. Then the 3 mental functions of the soul is feelings, senses, and the will.

Genesis also points out that the Spirit (of God, of Eve and Adam, breathed into them at creation) is with them every day, except during that conversation with the devil, that is during the covert conversational hypnosis.

Since the environmental shock interacts with the mind to first chase away the spirit, we are all created defenseless against rapid induction techniques. Any kind of defense would need a logic function or at least intuition, to make a critical decision about the induction, and run away or fight. But because the spirit is directly attacked first, by the induction, these functions are shut away and nobody gets a chance.

But then why does God say that it is only the eating and not the touching that kills you? If you are not looking, you will not fall into the trance. If you are looking and your mind sees ("touches") the environmental shock (modeled as the poisoning of the trees), then you will fall into the trance. If nothing else happens, then you will eventually wake up from the trance when your spirit manages to grab hold of your soul again, and you can go on like nothing happened.

But if the conversation occurs during your trance, that conversation reprograms yours soul. Your earlier life will end, and your new life will begin. Eve and Adam lost their feelings and got replaced by the feelings of shame. They lost their senses and got replaced by the sense of nakedness. And they lost their will and got replaced by the will of breaking plant leaves for cover. When the spirit returned at the waking up from the trance, the spirit indeed found that they died, and a new life was in their place. God's prediction that this is how His creation would die came true, and the devil's prediction that this is how his creation will begin to life came true too.

Ever since then, God chases the devil, God is trying to run catch-up. So God gives Eve and Adam a new beginning outside Paradise, a new environment away from the shock, then another new beginning with the Noah flood, then yet another with Abraham, then the latest beginning with Mary-Jesus.

So when we question Eve's will that she wanted to be like God, we must consider that her trance induced that will under the control of the devil, sourced by the devil.

And we must consider, that Genesis 3 uses the rapid induction covert conversational hypnosis technique, now fully understood in modern medical terminology, to point out, how we are assigned for torture and death, by the merit of our own creation, all by God.

Discuss.

This seems to be for dismissing the responsibility of our first ancestors Adam and Eve, with the capacity to choose as any of us would, and being held responsible for their rebellion, as they believed the serpent telling them God their Creator was withholding good things from them that they could acquire, and be in God's place then. This is just the attitude of a huge number of people now, who believe they do not have a need for God.

This may be interesting, because most if not all church denominations teach to be judgemental about Eve for bringing about the original sin. But let's blow away the taboos of theology and popular learned thinking here.

In Genesis, God tells Eve and Adam that they will die if they eat from the poisoned trees. Eve modifies this by saying that they must not TOUCH the trees. Then the devil tells them that they will not die.

To straighten this out, and to get a real, non-judgemental analysis, even with scientific accuracy, let's re-phrase the conversation between Eve and the devil, including the forced silence of Adam, in modern medical terminology.

Firstly, the biblical conversation between Eve and the devil reads like any of those internet downloadable scripts for what is termed medically as "covert conversational hypnosis". This is usually applied by stage hypnotists on volunteers at funfares, or by medical professionals to cure post traumatic stress disorder or addictions and a few other things.

The covert conversational hypnosis is usually started by what is medically termed as a "rapid induction technique". This is often used on patients who are not easily hypnotizable but hypnosis is the agreed course of cure. Rapid induction techniques are based on introducing a shock into the environment, that the mind cannot handle. The important part of this is, that rapid induction techniques work all the time, invariably, with or without the permission of the victim. This is why for example youtube is full of videos about it. And since the resulting hypnotic trance is instantaneous, this was frequently used on cashiers to make them hand money out of their tills, before cameras got common in shops.

To illustrate, one popular rapid induction technique is, that you shake hands with your victim as in an introduction, but in the same time you wave your other hand close in front of his eyes. Since the eye can't focus on two things in the same time, he will fall into a trance suddenly. You can do the same with for example chicken by drawing a line in front of its beak.

Spiritually, what happens when you fall into trance is, that your spirit is separated from your soul. Like when Jesus Christ saw His Spirit leave the Cross to go to God, and His Soul to hell to await His resurrection. Separation of spirit and soul happens often, mostly during sleep, but also in coma leading to death, and in the fetal development in the third trimester of pregnancy, when the instincts get copied out of the genetic code into the nervous system. This is, by the way, why satanists consider that time of pregnancy to be their prime time, to achieve that the baby is thoroughly possessed by demons by the time of birth, if the satanists have some kind of authority over the pregnant woman, such as being her impregnating boyfriend, husband, doctor, boss, teacher, and so on. Separation of spirit from soul is physically measured by observing the REM function of the brain in a medical setting (Rapid Eye Movement).

Let's go with the 3+3 model of spirit and soul. So we consider that the 3 mental functions of the spirit is logical thinking, intuition, and fellowship. Then the 3 mental functions of the soul is feelings, senses, and the will.

Genesis also points out that the Spirit (of God, of Eve and Adam, breathed into them at creation) is with them every day, except during that conversation with the devil, that is during the covert conversational hypnosis.

Since the environmental shock interacts with the mind to first chase away the spirit, we are all created defenseless against rapid induction techniques. Any kind of defense would need a logic function or at least intuition, to make a critical decision about the induction, and run away or fight. But because the spirit is directly attacked first, by the induction, these functions are shut away and nobody gets a chance.

But then why does God say that it is only the eating and not the touching that kills you? If you are not looking, you will not fall into the trance. If you are looking and your mind sees ("touches") the environmental shock (modeled as the poisoning of the trees), then you will fall into the trance. If nothing else happens, then you will eventually wake up from the trance when your spirit manages to grab hold of your soul again, and you can go on like nothing happened.

But if the conversation occurs during your trance, that conversation reprograms yours soul. Your earlier life will end, and your new life will begin. Eve and Adam lost their feelings and got replaced by the feelings of shame. They lost their senses and got replaced by the sense of nakedness. And they lost their will and got replaced by the will of breaking plant leaves for cover. When the spirit returned at the waking up from the trance, the spirit indeed found that they died, and a new life was in their place. God's prediction that this is how His creation would die came true, and the devil's prediction that this is how his creation will begin to life came true too.

Ever since then, God chases the devil, God is trying to run catch-up. So God gives Eve and Adam a new beginning outside Paradise, a new environment away from the shock, then another new beginning with the Noah flood, then yet another with Abraham, then the latest beginning with Mary-Jesus.

So when we question Eve's will that she wanted to be like God, we must consider that her trance induced that will under the control of the devil, sourced by the devil.

And we must consider, that Genesis 3 uses the rapid induction covert conversational hypnosis technique, now fully understood in modern medical terminology, to point out, how we are assigned for torture and death, by the merit of our own creation, all by God.

Discuss.
Eve was God's cock-teaser, walking around naked and nobody's allowed to fuck her.

Discuss.
Eve was God's cock-teaser, walking around naked and nobody's allowed to fuck her.
Get your frustrations out, Taz. Everything is going to be OK.

This shows a totally distorted view about everything involving this. That says more about you than anything. Adam and Eve were God's created creatures that are meant to be like him, "in God's image", and Eve was made to be with Adam, as his wife. God's creation was perfect, nothing was wrong about it that anybody or anything needed to be covered up. The thought that came later to cover up oneself was with the fall when motivated to be as gods. It is a fallen view, and it is not even said in the Bible that being clothed is a requirement in general. It is sin to be lusting for others, and if you just find you are sexually teased in seeing a woman walking nude it is your own fault and you have a character flaw to deal with, it is with Christ that we can be delivered from such things. We are responsible ourselves for our responses, and God's creation is not worthy of blaming for that, we ourselves are in the fallen condition, but in Christ we are to turn from sinfulness, as God provides for that, so sin should not continue further than it has to.

God the Father is a being who knows the future before it happens. He knew Adam and Eve would fall before he ever placed them in the Garden of Eden. For this reason he called and chose a Savior before the foundation of the world before Adam or Eve were ever placed into the garden.

1 Peter 1:18-20
18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
19 But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Coming to this earth and going through mortality was part of the plan that God had for us.

Knowing ahead of time would also have god chose who would temp/deceive Eve and cause the sin.

Satan of the talking serpent did not have a free choice in his/their role s did they?

If not, neither did A & E, as their sin was pre-planned and impossible for them to not do. Right?

You are calling what happened a fall. Why then do Christians sing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to god's plan?

If necessary, then Christians should celebrate when they sin and exercise their happy fault as god wants them to sin.

Regards
DL
Adam and Eve were given a choice. They made the choice, not God. Had they not done the stupid of taking advice of a snake whose being requires deception, paradise might be their eternal home. Instead, they lived to see one son murdered by the other son, whom they banished to the ends of the earth with no backs. Blame God all you want. God did not make that life- limiting decision. Adam did as the snake advised Eve, and not as God said. Lol.

It was acting in rebellion to God, their very Creator, trusting what they were told, that God was withholding what was good from them, and with taking what they were told to in rebellion, they would not die but they would be as gods themselves. This rebellion is at the start of the cursed world we have instead of the perfectly designed world as meant for us, and ongoing sin is ongoing rebellion against God, and there is more of the curse continually spreading through that. People only have deliverance from that from God's provision, through Christ, along with all of the creation groaning for that deliverance, which comes with the new earth that will have that provided.

3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Here Paul compares Eve's being beguiled by the serpent with those in his day having their minds corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. In other words, Eve was corrupted by following after false teachings of the serpent and Paul fears that likewise the Corinthians would also be corrupted by false teachings of their day. Although Eve, being a woman, would not be mention before Adam in reference to the fall, the story was well known by the people and they knew that it was first Eve who partook of the forbidden fruit and then Adam. Both were guilty of disobedience to God's command not to partake of the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Surely Eve was not exempt and she became subject unto death as well as Adam.

Jews and Muslims don't blame Eve for the Fall.

I do not think that Eve is shown as guilty any further over Adam being guilty in the Bible. He was with her during this, but she ate from forbidden fruit first and then gave Adam some to eat with her. They were both rebelling against God knowing they went against what God told them, because they did not trust God, believing as the serpent told them that God withheld better things for them. The ongoing curse in the world which started with that grows with ongoing rebellion against God that includes more and more sinning.

Many think Adam and Eve are to blame for the worsened world we have for us to be in. But we are not less to be blamed, our sins in not doing what is in obedience to God is our rebellion against God. The curse on the world for rebellion which sin is spreads with it, which started at the Garden of Eden.

Sin really is rebellion against God, just as it was when there was first sin from our ancestors Adam and Eve, as obedience to God is not sin. The fruits of the Spirit that believers should grow in are guarding against sins, with having more of love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. It is for compassion and helpfulness to others, who their Creator loves, disobedience to God, which is sin, is contrary to that.

And even though they had to pay a price for their actions, God never left them.
No. They just had to get out of that garden, because before, they were allowed to freely eat of the tree of life, but not of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

But once they had eaten of the tree of knowledge they were no longer allowed to eat of the tree of life, or even to touch it, because cherubim with a flaming sword which turned every way were placed on duty there to guard it.

Eve foresaw this.

. Knowing what a being will do with their free will is not forcing a being to do something. It is simply a higher knowledge.
It is forcing the person when Yahweh put Satan and or the talking serpent with Eve, while knowing she could not resist.

If you do not see that as a set up, then ----

BTW, Yahweh demanding that A & E remain too stupid to reproduce, by not eating of the tree of knowledge is evil. Right?

Regards
DL

Adam and Eve were God's created creatures that are meant to be like him
Do you seek to be as perfect as the genocidal, homophobic and misogynous god you follow?

When Jesus return with his promised genocide, Armageddon, will you kill many for him?

Regards
DL

Jews do not see a fall.

Jews see Original Virtue and success for both man and god, while Christianity call it Original Sin and our fall, as well as failure for Yahweh, even as they stupidly reverse that by singing of Adam's sin being a happy fault and necessary to god's plan.

You would have Adan derail Yahweh's plan. Why?

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back