Fight racism

someone has gone off the deep end, the so called conservative has a complexion. issue.
1608082317732.png

they're not alone.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
  • Banned
Wow, killing little old white ladies or terrorizing a Peal harbor survivor and beating his little dog to death by black kids because diversity...Diveristity?

someone has gone off the deep end, the so called conservative has a complexion. issue.
View attachment 429674
they're not alone.
Why you showing a picture of a Democrat convention?

That's a Klan rally in Chicago on August 16, 1921. And if you're interested in this sort of trivia, the Mayor of Chicago at the time was Big Bill Thompson, a best buddy of Al Capone, and a Republican. Oh and a bigot too.

View attachment 429674
they're not alone.

That's a Klan rally in Chicago on August 16, 1921. And if you're interested in this sort of trivia, the Mayor of Chicago at the time was Big Bill Thompson, a best buddy of Al Capone, and a Republican. Oh and a bigot too.
I know who Big Bill was the last republican mayor of chicago and so it was a Democrat rally

I've seen black thugs terrorizing a Pearl Harbor survivor and he told me so. He told me so! They beat his cute little dog to death, those black kids...this is what diversity brings.

View attachment 429674
they're not alone.

I know who Big Bill was the last republican [sic] mayor of chicago [sic] and so it was a Democrat rally

Ummmm nnnnnno. It was a Klan rally. About the same time the Klan was working to oust the Democratic governor of Oklahoma for trying to drive them out after Tulsa. Three years before they endorsed Calvin Coolidge because he was the only major POTUS candidate who refused to denounce them. Three years before they got Republicans elected all over the country from literally Maine to California. Seven years before they ran a national smear campaign against Al Smith in the next POTUS election because he was Catholic.

You are correct that Thompson was the last Republican Mayor of Chicago. He lost that position to Anton Czernak after running his own ethnic slur campaign. That, and his cozying up to Capone, left him a loser.

View attachment 429674
they're not alone.

I know who Big Bill was the last republican mayor of chicago and so it was a Democrat rally
typical christian liar, for those people it is religion not politics they are bible belt and only use politics to disguise their true intent of endless maham - same intent as the o p.

Everyone has his/her opinion about crime & ethnicity.

And no one is going to change his/her mind.

In fact, people will only dig in further to defend their point of view on this hot potato.

So everyday Americans do the best they can to avoid being a victim, but sometimes they are simply unlucky and they become a crime victim.

We did not choose the country in which we were born. So a few people have left it, but the vast majority try to get a good education so that they have the money to live in a (relatively) safer area (there are no more completely safe areas) and do their best to avoid dangerous people & areas.

That's life in 2020 America.

As a teenager in 1950s Los Angeles, most people never even thought about crime. I would take a university course at night and walk back to my car without a moment's thought about my security. Today one would be committing possible suicide by walking at night around the same university. (A few years ago, a student from China was beaten to death in the same area that I used to tread in the 1950s. And a couple from China who were sitting in a car in that same area were shot to death by a passer-by.)

" Liberal Versus Conservative Paradigm Is Intellectual Buffoonery "

* Complexion Innuendo With Authoritarian Dictates Demanding Sack Whitey *

someone has gone off the deep end, the so called conservative has a complexion. issue..
they're not alone.
The definition of racism must include violence based upon race .

The left wants everyone to believe that because people are concerned with their own and not concerned with others , that such indifference or disdain , though legitimate aggression and not violence , is racist , which it is not .

" Poignant Examples Please "

* Penchant For Ignoring The Other Side *

typical christian liar, for those people it is religion not politics they are bible belt and only use politics to disguise their true intent of endless maham - same intent as the o p.
Which endless mayhem would that be ?

Do you have any observations regarding the endless mayhem intended by the religion of secular humanism ?

" Omnivorous Apes "

* Street Cred *

I've seen black thugs terrorizing a Pearl Harbor survivor and he told me so. He told me so! They beat his cute little dog to death, those black kids...this is what diversity brings.
Barkley fired back:
"We as black people are never going to be successful, not because of you white people, but because of other black people. When you are black, you have to deal with so much crap in your life from other black people," Barkley said.
Barkley, a native of Leeds, said African Americans are too concerned with street cred than true success and that's holding the community back.
"For some reason we are brainwashed to think, if you're not a thug or an idiot, you're not black enough. If you go to school, make good grades, speak intelligent, and don't break the law, you're not a good black person. It's a dirty, dark secret in the black community.

"There are a lot of black people who are unintelligent, who don't have success. It's best to knock a successful black person down because they're intelligent, they speak well, they do well in school, and they're successful. It's just typical BS that goes on when you're black, man."

.... because people are concerned with their own and not concerned with others , that such indifference or disdain , though legitimate aggression and not violence , is racist , which it is not .
How about your pre-1967 "racial purity" BS? Is that racist?

Forum List

Back