Judge rules John Eastman should be disbarred over efforts to overturn 2020 election

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
My First comment is "it's about ghod damned time".

Next is "when is the criminal trial?"?

Thank God its not up to a crooked judge....
And hey Crepitus no one can see your Rambunctious quote in your sig because you are not on the new format... all we see is my name... so thanks or that....

Thank God its not up to a crooked judge....
And hey Crepitus no one can see your Rambunctious quote in your sig because you are not on the new format... all we see is my name... so thanks or that....
Democrats are hella stupid. Hate drops your IQ. The OP could have worked for Stalin.

Resistance to democrats is obedience to God

The repercussions....and the blame.....surrounding the tragedy of Election Denialism, no less than the immense tragedy of January 6th continues to reverberate.
Reverberate, most obviously, in the lives of the violent criminals who perpetrated it, and got convicted (and their families, too). But now the architects of the scheme are being held more accountable than previously. Rudy G.'s law license, and now Eastman's ability to practice law. Jeffery Clark's actions are being called to account also. Jenna Ellis too.

From what I have read over the years it seems the contemplated trials to come....in Georgia, and in DC .... will clarify once again who the perpetrators are, what they did, and their thoughts in doing it.

And as in all trials we seek not only to determine responsibility and levy punishment if guilt is determined.....but also to learn how to detect such behavior that leads to the crime, and hopefully, how to avoid or minimize damages arising from the criminal behavior.

So today's news is Eastman. Maybe tomorrow Clark. And maybe soon enough the perpetrator who put the whole thing in motion.....and hung out all of these co-conspirators..... to dry.

IMHO

The repercussions....and the blame.....surrounding the tragedy of Election Denialism, no less than the immense tragedy of January 6th continues to reverberate.
Reverberate, most obviously, in the lives of the violent criminals who perpetrated it, and got convicted (and their families, too). But now the architects of the scheme are being held more accountable than previously. Rudy G.'s law license, and now Eastman's ability to practice law. Jeffery Clark's actions are being called to account also. Jenna Ellis too.

From what I have read over the years it seems the contemplated trials to come....in Georgia, and in DC .... will clarify once again who the perpetrators are, what they did, and their thoughts in doing it.

And as in all trials we seek not only to determine responsibility and levy punishment if guilt is determined.....but also to learn how to detect such behavior that leads to the crime, and hopefully, how to avoid or minimize damages arising from the criminal behavior.

So today's news is Eastman. Maybe tomorrow Clark. And maybe soon enough the perpetrator who put the whole thing in motion.....and hung out all of these co-conspirators..... to dry.

IMHO
Yeah, to hell with that smelly old 1st Amendment!

You either have hard evidence of criminal acts or you don't.

I was giving Eastman the benefit-of-the-doubt from my non-lawyer avatar.
But me, personally?
Well, I'll go with the criminality alleged in his indictment.
The Associated Press headlined this:

"Attorney John Eastman surrenders on charges in Trump’s Georgia 2020 election subversion case"

I was giving Eastman the benefit-of-the-doubt from my non-lawyer avatar.
No you weren't, fucking liar.
But me, personally?
Well, I'll go with the criminality alleged in his indictment.
The Associated Press headlined this:

"Attorney John Eastman surrenders on charges in Trump’s Georgia 2020 election subversion case"
Of course you will...You hate free speech and anyone questioning your holy State.

My First comment is "it's about ghod damned time".

Next is "when is the criminal trial?"?

Dems have their marching orders: destroy anyone that fought against our rigged election.

No you weren't, fucking liar.

Well, let's move beyond the unfortunate emotional display from prolific poster Oddball, and ask: What was the alleged lie?

Appreciate a response without f-bombs, scatological references, or anything to do with the character or body parts of my mother or daughters.

Thanks in advance.

Forum List

Back