BREAKING! Trump Lawyers File Motion for Mistrial in E. Jean Carroll Defamation Case After She Deletes Emails that Exonerate Trump

Carroll is crazy, always been crazy and will always be crazy. Carroll took a skit used in the TV series Law & Order (Episode 11, Season 13) word for word and substituted her name and added DJT name to it.

E. Jean Carroll broke him of that shit.

Carroll is crazy, always been crazy and will always be crazy. Carroll took a skit used in the TV series Law & Order (Episode 11, Season 13) word for word and substituted her name and added DJT name to it.

It doesn't matter at all now what your "opinion" on any of this shit is.
Caroll is now a rich woman and Trump is one broke motherfucker.
Period.

Shut the fuck up intheButtAgain!
You are constant whataboutism and projection.
You are a tedious fool who makes a bunch of noise but never really says anything useful or makes a point.
Your credibility here is shit.
Piss off!
Hey MangledDick

In case you’re too fully retarded to understand it, I’ll explain it to you, again.

You’re a nobody. You can’t give orders or stage directions. You’re a complete asshole.

I fart in your general direction. I mop the floor with you. You’re a disease.

You’re powerless. And you smell real bad. Have you been munching on President Potato’s Depends again?

If you want, and if you start to behave like an adult with a brain and any hint of honesty and integrity, and if you ask politely, I will deign to educate you on the concept of a clear post. Maybe I will even share the rudiments of a logical syllogism with you. Get one of your attendants to help you until then.

Now, hurry back to licking the other inmates’ bedpans. I would direct you back to the thread topic, but it’s not relevant now except as a point on Trump’s appeal.

Adios, my little bitch. :fu:

It doesn't matter at all now what your "opinion" on any of this shit is.
Caroll is now a rich woman and Trump is one broke motherfucker.
Period.
False. He hasn’t paid her a dime. And pending the appeal, he certainly won’t.

After the appeal, he may not owe her even a dime. 😆

Damn. You’re stupid.

No she's not. She'll never see a dime from Trump.
You are mistaken.
The grifter/rapist has to put up a 20% bond to the court (cash) while the appeal is pending.
That's $17,260,000 that goes straight into Carroll's bank account once the appeal fails or is rejected by the appeals court from the onset....in case the rapist/charlatan claims he doesn't have the money to pay once his appeal falls flat.

You are mistaken.
The grifter/rapist has to put up a 20% bond to the court (cash) while the appeal is pending.
That's $17,260,000 that goes straight into Carroll's bank account once the appeal fails or is rejected by the appeals court from the onset....in case the rapist/charlatan claims he doesn't have the money to pay once his appeal falls flat.
Wrong. It absolutely doesn’t go into the plaintiff’s account, you imbecile.

If he puts up 20%, it’s held by the Court. She doesn’t get a penny if the verdicts get vacated (or if the damages awards get reduced to nothing).

Even the NY Slimes notes that you’re wrong MangledDick.

Your opinion on Biden??

His only redeeming quality is he wasn't FPOTUS#45.

If a different GOP individual had been running for reelection instead of FPOTUS#45, Biden wouldn't have one. But because FPOTUS#45 was so unpopular, the people would have voted for a ham sandwich to keep the seat warm for 4 years.

WW

If he puts up 20%, it’s held by the Court.
Good job here of simply restating what I said shit for brains.
She doesn’t get a penny if the verdicts get vacated (or if the damages awards get reduced to nothing).
DUH!
Again here you are just parroting my words back to me imbecile.
Grow a brain will ya?
But no verdict is going to be vacated.
The damages MAY be reduced by ten million or so give or take, but Trump's victim is still going to receive a sizeable check.
And this is just the warm up.
The judgement for his NY business fraud case is going to land literally any moment now.
That will be yet another bond of 20% of 370 mil. he has to come up with....RIGHT NOW.
Seventy-four million dollars!
Plus interest while the appeal goes through.
He's toast.
But you are at your cutest when you are flailing around cluelessly in the dark trying to make excuses for your sheeple master.

Good job here of simply restating what I said shit for brains.

DUH!
Again here you are just parroting my words back to me imbecile.
Grow a brain will ya?
The damages MAY be reduced by ten million or so give or take, but Trump's victim is still going to receive a sizeable check.
And this is just the warm up.
The judgement for his NY business fraud case is going to land literally any moment now.
That will be yet another bond of 20% of 370 mil. he has to come up with....RIGHT NOW.
Seventy-four million dollars!
Plus interest while the appeal goes through.
He's toast.
But you are at your cutest when you are flailing around cluelessly in the dark trying to make excuses for your sheeple master.
I was just posting that it wasn’t what you had said. But I went back to get the proof and lo and behold, I guess I did misread your post.

Yep. The bond does go to the court. And yep, the plaintiff only gets any of it if she prevails. I am guilty of having skimmed your shit.

It is often better to skip your posts.

But in this case, you score the point.

I’m proud of you.

I was just posting that it wasn’t what you had said. But I went back to get the proof and lo and behold, I guess I did misread your post.

Yep. The bond does go to the court. And yep, the plaintiff only gets any of it if she prevails. I am guilty of having skimmed your shit.

It is often better to skip your posts.

But in this case, you score the point.

I’m proud of you.
Thanks.
I love you too Bro. :dance:

How'd that work out again?

trump-crystal-ball.png

Forum List

Back