BREAKING! Trump Lawyers File Motion for Mistrial in E. Jean Carroll Defamation Case After She Deletes Emails that Exonerate Trump

1706581483967.png

I have NEVER HEARD OF ANYONE BEING RESTRICTED FROM PROCLAIMING THEiR INNOCENCE....totally illegal. This has overturn written all over it.
Anyone can proclaim they're innocent. But they can't do so, by defaming somebody else.

To appeal, he will have to put all or a significant portion of it in escrow with the court. Does he even have it at this point?

To appeal, he will have to put all or a significant portion of it in escrow with the court. Does he even have it at this point?

IIRC there are two ways to satisfy an appearence bond to be allowed to appeal:

#1 Place the full amount plus expected legal fees into a court supervised escrow account.

#2 Have a Bond Company post a bond for the full amount, and then the terms of the Bond are between the liable person and the bond company. Typically the bond is then going to have to be secured against tangible assets that the Bond Company can seize if the bond end up in default.

WW

#2 Have a Bond Company post a bond for the full amount, and then the terms of the Bond are between the liable person and the bond company. Typically the bond is then going to have to be secured against tangible assets that the Bond Company can seize if the bond end up in default.

WW
These usually consist of "unincumbered" assets. Meaning wholly owned by, with no leans, or loans.

I don't know of any Trump property that doesn't have either

These usually consist of "unincumbered" assets. Meaning wholly owned by, with no leans, or loans.

I don't know of any Trump property that doesn't have either

Also, if so that may be very temporary. The Tax case judgement is coming presently.

According to the results of the case that e jean brought against Trump initially...the jury agreed that Trump DID NOT RAPE HER....they didn't believe her on that...BUT they wanted to find him guilty so they used the term sexual assault which can even mean just touching someone. And her little interview with Maddow....democrats should be hiding their faces today. From her interview.....Rape is something to laugh and joke about?? to go out and buy new clothes and shoes and offer goodies to everyone else.

This woman lied. SHE. IS. A. LIAR. with no integrity. This is a political witchhunt on behalf of Bribem..and that is all it is.
The people you support stole an election...and now they have to cover that up by going after the man they stole it from..and go after his supporters to try to shut us all up. Well....that is not going to work. Everything the democrats have pulled are being shown to have been lies.... your so called leaders..like schiff can stare wide eyed at the cameras, that believe me look that liars use All the Time....it's a dead giveaway that they're lying....they continue to lie to the American peoples' faces knowing their stupid supporters will continue to buy their lies..THE REST OF US DON"T and NEVER WILL.

You do know--being in the 1% of earners--that the most recent victory by Carroll was just on damages; not on the guilt of your blob/master, right?
Stop with the childish tag names....I don't give a crap what happens to Trump. What I care about is the ability of what appears to be a lying lunatic to abuse the justice system and the apparent compliance of the jurists in this legal scam. Just because you're thrilled with the results doesn't make them right. This is another one if those Harry Reid moments when the victory of the immediate soon falls away to the catastrophe of the consequences....you total dope.

What I care about is the ability of what appears to be a lying lunatic to abuse the justice system and the apparent compliance of the jurists...

Trump is a lying lunatic that has abused the justice system for decades.

Why start now?

WW

Forum List

Back