Judge Orders Employees at Devin Nunes Family’s Dairy Farm to Produce Citizenship Documents Following Attorney’s ‘Puzzling and Troubling’ Explanation A

They are not anonymous. Who a person voted for is, but we mark every person off as they vote.
Do they? How? How do they mark off every person?

Remember... Mail in voting... But lets set that aside for now.

When you mail in your ballot you are still accounted for. I don't think you understand how voting works. Have you never voted? It would seem not.

Holy shit, you are demonstrating a lot of patience.

When you mail in your ballot you are still accounted for. I don't think you understand how voting works. Have you never voted? It would seem not.
Yes I have... And it's not even remotely as secure as you think it is. I'm obviously not going to get you to ask yourself these questions So... Fuck it. Well met.

You say so which means little to nothing. Audit after audit, commission after commission but Shelzin says different.

Bark at the moon for all I care.

There are illegals on every farm and ranch in California and every McDonald's hotel and restaurant....sounds like singling out a political rival to me...
The dairy farm is in Iowa..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
And he lives in Fresno CA.....so what?....there are illegals on every ranch and farm in Iowa too....
You really are one slow mother fucker. You only brought up the about illegals in California in defense of Nunes farm...which isn't there.
Speaking of slow. Comparisons aren’t something you and fat bodecea comprehend are they?
Awwwwwww..... :itsok: Time for Karen to ask for a manager, I guess.
Fuck off troll. No content personal attack. As usual.
View attachment 503334
You got it! :thup:
Funny thing is this
1624131967809.png
insulted you in the post before but now he wants to be the poor little victim.

There are illegals on every farm and ranch in California and every McDonald's hotel and restaurant....sounds like singling out a political rival to me...
And he lives in Fresno CA.....so what?....there are illegals on every ranch and farm in Iowa too....
You really are one slow mother fucker. You only brought up the about illegals in California in defense of Nunes farm...which isn't there.
Speaking of slow. Comparisons aren’t something you and fat bodecea comprehend are they?
View attachment 503334
You got it! :thup:
Funny thing is this View attachment 503336 insulted you in the post before but now he wants to be the poor little victim.
Well, when one has a Karen-reputation to maintain................

View attachment 503334
Ok. You can troll me for a little while longer.

You say so which means little to nothing. Audit after audit, commission after commission but Shelzin says different.

Negative... Shelzin knows what information they don't have, and therefor can't prove the legal status of most votes, and certainly ... ... ... Eat up the propaganda, and preach to keep it the way it is.. I don't care.

Well... I care... But on this topic with you.. I believe this is a waste of time. It serves no point. I made a mistake.

Negative... Shelzin knows what information they don't have, and therefor can't prove the legal status of most votes, and certainly ... ... ... Eat up the propaganda, and preach to keep it the way it is.. I don't care.

Well... I care... But on this topic with you.. I believe this is a waste of time. It serves no point. I made a mistake.

One would have thought Bush and Trump would have had your inside info.

A mistake? You underestimate yourself.

California has nothing to do with this, why the need for a comparison?
Because conservatives are masters of the red herring fallacy.

Once again a republican is caught red-handed doing something illegal and you’re willing to give him a pass because everybody’s doing it. Double standard much?

Devon Nunez sued Vanity Fair. Nunez has been running around like a mad fiend suing everyone. He even sued Twitter over the “Devon Nunez’ cow” account. In this case he should’ve just left it alone.

Those who hire illegal immigrants are encouraging them to come across the border so they can save money on labour charges. These are the people who are responsible for your illegal immigrant problem. It’s not the Democratic Party, it is the Republican employers.

When are you going to start blaming the people who are really responsible for illegal immigration?

You lying foreign commie bitch, if you bothered to look at the court documents at the link in the OP you would know Devin is NOT A PARTY TO THE SUIT. You commie propagandist are all alike, just pure liars.

Triggered much asshole? You can’t handle the truth about it legal immigration can you?

You’re a traitor to your country. You support a fascist insurrectionist. And you have the audacity to call me names you fucking jerk.

You're called out on your lies and what is your response, MORE LIES. This conversation isn't about LEGAL immigration, in fact it's just about your lie about Devin Nunes being a party to the suit mentioned in the OP. And there was no insurrection, that's just another one of your commie buzz words to try to juice up your propaganda. So just keep your lying commie ass in Canada and STFU.

It's not inside info... You know it as well... You just don't apply it.

And you totally ignored my post about trump's and the bush boy's commissions.

Don't you believe trump's hand picked commission?

All you're doing is making a total fool of yourself. But that's nothing new.

It's not inside info... You know it as well... You just don't apply it.
And you totally ignored my post about trump's and the bush boy's commissions.
No... I didn't.

Don't you believe trump's hand picked commission?
Why would I? It still lacks the information of your previous examples.

All you're doing is making a total fool of yourself. But that's nothing new.
*grins*

Projection. And you are smart enough to know it. That's one of the few things I like about you... You actually know you are being stupid. But you do it anyway. I do think my time here is almost done though. So... There you go.

You should have read the article.

If you had you would have known the facts.

The magazine Esquire wrote an article about the fact that Nunes dad and brother's dairy farm in Iowa has undocumented workers.

Nunes sued the paper. No one went after Nunes. No government agency was looking at his family dairy farm in Iowa.

This is the court case for the lawsuit that Nunes filed on Esquire Magazine.

If Nunes had not done that, there would be no court case and no judge would be demanding documents.

Nunes brought all this on himself by suing Esquire Magazine.

Once again, only the father and brother are parties to the suit, I guess you didn't bother to read the article either. From the link in the OP:

1 IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF IOWA WESTERN DIVISION

ANTHONY NUNES, JR., ANTHONY NUNES, III, and NUSTAR FARMS, LLC, No. 20-cv-4003-CJW Plaintiffs,

vs.

ORDER RYAN LIZZA and HEARST MAGAZINE MEDIA, INC., Defendants.

Nunes shouldn't have sued Esquire.

Now it looks like his family is going to be in trouble for knowingly hiring undocumented workers on their dairy farm.

The judge has ordered documents from at least one employee.

Works for me charge them fine them and then send the illegals back to their home country. It’s a win win.

I have a hard time having sympathy for him.

After the cluster fuck that was the Trump era? Every and all conservatives should know, the law applies only to those in the Republican party, and it will be used as a political weapon.

. . . and of course, the law will not be applied to any leftists. . .

This should, at this point, be self-evident. This is the way all tyrannical authoritarian regimes start. . .

The article is known as pointing out hypocrisy. The article is pointing out something I've said for a long time. Republicans don't really want to address illegals because business thinks they need them and what business wants, business gets.
. . . and DNC elites are just the same. They want them in for votes, but don't want to prosecute business as well or illegals as well.

All of them are on the dole of their stake holders.

The whole damn system is corrupt and run by money and votes.

Illegals can not vote. There has not been a single investigation that show they have.

Now do the Democrats want to address the issue of employers hiring illegals? No, but they also aren't the ones who pretend to be so gung ho to address the issue.

Really??????????? NOT ONE??????????

Once again a republican is caught red-handed doing something illegal and you’re willing to give him a pass because everybody’s doing it. Double standard much?

Devon Nunez sued Vanity Fair. Nunez has been running around like a mad fiend suing everyone. He even sued Twitter over the “Devon Nunez’ cow” account. In this case he should’ve just left it alone.

Those who hire illegal immigrants are encouraging them to come across the border so they can save money on labour charges. These are the people who are responsible for your illegal immigrant problem. It’s not the Democratic Party, it is the Republican employers.

When are you going to start blaming the people who are really responsible for illegal immigration?

You lying foreign commie bitch, if you bothered to look at the court documents at the link in the OP you would know Devin is NOT A PARTY TO THE SUIT. You commie propagandist are all alike, just pure liars.

Triggered much asshole? You can’t handle the truth about it legal immigration can you?

You’re a traitor to your country. You support a fascist insurrectionist. And you have the audacity to call me names you fucking jerk.

You're called out on your lies and what is your response, MORE LIES. This conversation isn't about LEGAL immigration, in fact it's just about your lie about Devin Nunes being a party to the suit mentioned in the OP. And there was no insurrection, that's just another one of your commie buzz words to try to juice up your propaganda. So just keep your lying commie ass in Canada and STFU.

So upset.

Nunes shouldn't have sued Esquire.

Now it looks like his family is going to be in trouble for knowingly hiring undocumented workers on their dairy farm.

The judge has ordered documents from at least one employee.

Works for me charge them fine them and then send the illegals back to their home country. It’s a win win.
They'll never fine them.

Forum List

Back