Judge Orders Employees at Devin Nunes Family’s Dairy Farm to Produce Citizenship Documents Following Attorney’s ‘Puzzling and Troubling’ Explanation A

There are illegals on every farm and ranch in California and every McDonald's hotel and restaurant....sounds like singling out a political rival to me...

Once again a republican is caught red-handed doing something illegal and you’re willing to give him a pass because everybody’s doing it. Double standard much?

Devon Nunez sued Vanity Fair. Nunez has been running around like a mad fiend suing everyone. He even sued Twitter over the “Devon Nunez’ cow” account. In this case he should’ve just left it alone.

Those who hire illegal immigrants are encouraging them to come across the border so they can save money on labour charges. These are the people who are responsible for your illegal immigrant problem. It’s not the Democratic Party, it is the Republican employers.

When are you going to start blaming the people who are really responsible for illegal immigration?

You lying foreign commie bitch, if you bothered to look at the court documents at the link in the OP you would know Devin is NOT A PARTY TO THE SUIT. You commie propagandist are all alike, just pure liars.

Triggered much asshole? You can’t handle the truth about it legal immigration can you?

You’re a traitor to your country. You support a fascist insurrectionist. And you have the audacity to call me names you fucking jerk.

You're called out on your lies and what is your response, MORE LIES. This conversation isn't about LEGAL immigration, in fact it's just about your lie about Devin Nunes being a party to the suit mentioned in the OP. And there was no insurrection, that's just another one of your commie buzz words to try to juice up your propaganda. So just keep your lying commie ass in Canada and STFU.

So upset.

You might have a tolerance for foreign provocateurs, I don't. Of course you commies will never disparage foreigners that share your anti-American views. Carry on commie, you're no better than that foreign commie bitch.

There are illegals on every farm and ranch in California and every McDonald's hotel and restaurant....sounds like singling out a political rival to me...

Once again a republican is caught red-handed doing something illegal and you’re willing to give him a pass because everybody’s doing it. Double standard much?

Devon Nunez sued Vanity Fair. Nunez has been running around like a mad fiend suing everyone. He even sued Twitter over the “Devon Nunez’ cow” account. In this case he should’ve just left it alone.

Those who hire illegal immigrants are encouraging them to come across the border so they can save money on labour charges. These are the people who are responsible for your illegal immigrant problem. It’s not the Democratic Party, it is the Republican employers.

When are you going to start blaming the people who are really responsible for illegal immigration?

You lying foreign commie bitch, if you bothered to look at the court documents at the link in the OP you would know Devin is NOT A PARTY TO THE SUIT. You commie propagandist are all alike, just pure liars.

Triggered much asshole? You can’t handle the truth about it legal immigration can you?

You’re a traitor to your country. You support a fascist insurrectionist. And you have the audacity to call me names you fucking jerk.

You're called out on your lies and what is your response, MORE LIES. This conversation isn't about LEGAL immigration, in fact it's just about your lie about Devin Nunes being a party to the suit mentioned in the OP. And there was no insurrection, that's just another one of your commie buzz words to try to juice up your propaganda. So just keep your lying commie ass in Canada and STFU.

So upset.

You might have a tolerance for foreign provocateurs, I don't. Of course you commies will never disparage foreigners that share your anti-American views. Carry on commie, you're no better than that foreign commie bitch.

"foreign provocateurs"... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The dairy farm is in Iowa..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
And he lives in Fresno CA.....so what?....there are illegals on every ranch and farm in Iowa too....
You really are one slow mother fucker. You only brought up the about illegals in California in defense of Nunes farm...which isn't there.
Speaking of slow. Comparisons aren’t something you and fat bodecea comprehend are they?
Awwwwwww..... :itsok: Time for Karen to ask for a manager, I guess.
Fuck off troll. No content personal attack. As usual.
View attachment 503334
Hey asswipe, go fuck yourself. Your inability to handle truth is your problem. I’m sure your white knighting is appreciated moron.
Karen, you sure get along well with everyone, don't you? Devin Nunes is your kind of guy?

So upset.

I have a hard time having sympathy for him.

After the cluster fuck that was the Trump era? Every and all conservatives should know, the law applies only to those in the Republican party, and it will be used as a political weapon.

. . . and of course, the law will not be applied to any leftists. . .

This should, at this point, be self-evident. This is the way all tyrannical authoritarian regimes start. . .
I seriously doubt if libs will deport the illegal aliens

This is just partisan political harassment

Clinton and Obama deported more illegal than any Republican president in the past 50 years.

That includes Donald Trump. Trump just rounded up the illegals and lock them up so that his friends in the for-profit prison business could benefit while you pay the bill.

So upset.

After the cluster fuck that was the Trump era? Every and all conservatives should know, the law applies only to those in the Republican party, and it will be used as a political weapon.

This should, at this point, be self-evident. This is the way all tyrannical authoritarian regimes start. . .

Clinton and Obama deported more illegal than any Republican president in the past 50 years.

That includes Donald Trump. Trump just rounded up the illegals and lock them up so that his friends in the for-profit prison business could benefit while you pay the bill.
His little side child trafficking business.

So upset.

The bitch is no better than the Russian trolls that took out ads on both sides of the issues in 2016, except she only takes the anti-American side. Of course you commies are happy to accept foreign interference when they toe your party line.

So upset.

The bitch is no better than the Russian trolls that took out ads on both sides of the issues in 2016, except she only takes the anti-American side. Of course you commies are happy to accept foreign interference when they toe your party line.

"foreign interference".....:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

So upset.

Don't ya just love private enterprise? ROFLMAO

Trump, also kept more out once he got his policies in place. Since xiden dismantled those policies we're seeing almost 200K a month flood the country. All by design and it's costing us a lot more than those detention facilities Trump used. The truth is xiden is using more detention facilities than Trump.

So upset.

Trump didn't have to deport them because they never got across the border, dumbass.

Trump didn't make a dime off of illegals, douchebag.

So upset.

Right-wingers are worse and were willing to fight a Civil War to keep slavery regardless of what they claim regarding natural rights in abortion threads.

So upset.

No such thing, douchebag.
So....you were kept in the dark on that little financial venture?

Nunes shouldn't have sued Esquire.

Now it looks like his family is going to be in trouble for knowingly hiring undocumented workers on their dairy farm.

The judge has ordered documents from at least one employee.

Sorry but you can't ask for a person's citizenship, not in a census, and not even when voting!

Besides, you democrats like our illegal aliens, they're all related to you!
It's called e-verify and employers use it to verify citizenship. Unless you're a hypocritical Republicans and the rubes are willing to let it go when it hits home.

E-verify is not required because it is unreliable.

Nunes shouldn't have sued Esquire.

Now it looks like his family is going to be in trouble for knowingly hiring undocumented workers on their dairy farm.

The judge has ordered documents from at least one employee.

Sorry but you can't ask for a person's citizenship, not in a census, and not even when voting!

Besides, you democrats like our illegal aliens, they're all related to you!
It's called e-verify and employers use it to verify citizenship. Unless you're a hypocritical Republicans and the rubes are willing to let it go when it hits home.

E-verify is not required because it is unreliable.
It appears it's 94% accurate and I don't care if it's not required. If xenophobic wingnuts think immigrants are destroying the country then maybe they should start doing the most basic of things to not fall flat on their hypocritical asses.

The overall accuracy of E-Verify for employment-authorized workers, as measured by the FNC accuracy rate, was approximately 94 percent. It is estimated that 94 percent of FNCs were accurately issued to unauthorized workers and 6 percent were inaccurately issued to employment-authorized workers.

BTW....California's Central Valley (Nunes' district) is heavily Republican....we drove thru there on 99 just last weekend, they've still got their trump signs up.
God's country!
Hardly....the Sierras are great tho...from the Gold Country on up.
I'm from California and I agree, there is absolutely nothing special about California's central valley. Snoozeville.
When we go up past Angels Camp and Murphys to visit the in-laws, I never want to come down to the flatlands again. We were just up there two weekends ago....beautiful.

So upset.

You mean the one where someone tried to blackmail Nune's father and he had to pay up or they would spread vicious lies about his son? Fortunately, Dad called in the FBI to avoid the shakedown.

So upset.

You mean the one where someone tried to blackmail Nune's father and he had to pay up or they would spread vicious lies about his son? Fortunately, Dad called in the FBI to avoid the shakedown.
Nope....not that....but you are welcome to link that story so I can read up on it.

BTW....California's Central Valley (Nunes' district) is heavily Republican....we drove thru there on 99 just last weekend, they've still got their trump signs up.
God's country!
Hardly....the Sierras are great tho...from the Gold Country on up.
I'm from California and I agree, there is absolutely nothing special about California's central valley. Snoozeville.
When we go up past Angels Camp and Murphys to visit the in-laws, I never want to come down to the flatlands again. We were just up there two weekends ago....beautiful.
I haven't spent much time in the Sierra's since I moved to Arizona. We used to take family trips to Tahoe every year, it was unreal how beautiful it was.

The Central Valley might as well be Nebraska.

Forum List

Back