Judge Orders Employees at Devin Nunes Family’s Dairy Farm to Produce Citizenship Documents Following Attorney’s ‘Puzzling and Troubling’ Explanation A

There are illegals on every farm and ranch in California and every McDonald's hotel and restaurant....sounds like singling out a political rival to me...
The dairy farm is in Iowa..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
And he lives in Fresno CA.....so what?....there are illegals on every ranch and farm in Iowa too....
You really are one slow mother fucker. You only brought up the about illegals in California in defense of Nunes farm...which isn't there.
Speaking of slow. Comparisons aren’t something you and fat bodecea comprehend are they?
California has nothing to do with this, why the need for a comparison?

Nunes shouldn't have sued Esquire.

Now it looks like his family is going to be in trouble for knowingly hiring undocumented workers on their dairy farm.

The judge has ordered documents from at least one employee.

Sorry but you can't ask for a person's citizenship, not in a census, and not even when voting!

Besides, you democrats like our illegal aliens, they're all related to you!
It's called e-verify and employers use it to verify citizenship. Unless you're a hypocritical Republicans and the rubes are willing to let it go when it hits home.

So you're NOT for giving the less fortunate and under-privileged a chance in our great country!

I have a hard time having sympathy for him.

After the cluster fuck that was the Trump era? Every and all conservatives should know, the law applies only to those in the Republican party, and it will be used as a political weapon.

. . . and of course, the law will not be applied to any leftists. . .

This should, at this point, be self-evident. This is the way all tyrannical authoritarian regimes start. . .

Now it looks like his family is going to be in trouble for knowingly hiring undocumented workers on their dairy farm.

Sorry but you can't ask for a person's citizenship, not in a census, and not even when voting!

It's called e-verify and employers use it to verify citizenship. Unless you're a hypocritical Republicans and the rubes are willing to let it go when it hits home.

So you're NOT for giving the less fortunate and under-privileged a chance in our great country!
I'm not for scapegoating immigrants and then hiring them behind the scene.

EDIT: If you want to know what I'm for especially with farms is an increased number of migrant visas so that they can work here legally and have legal protections from being exploited. Not used by assholes who sue twitter cows because they can't take the criticism.

I'm not an employer. . . so I can't really say if you are right or wrong on this.

. . . yet? I have worked many, many, many jobs in my youth.

In all of them, I had to prove citizenship.

Though? TBH? It was never the employer's job to prove the validity of that documentation.

If a person works an hourly or salaried job, where they need to fill out a form for withholding that requires a SS#? Yeah, you have to be a citizen and be able to prove it upon hire.

This includes either a birth certificate or a SS card.

Now, for jobs that are contract workers that pay workers who pick, build, etc., and pay/per diem? As, for say, a contract worker? I haven't got the first clue.

There are illegals on every farm and ranch in California and every McDonald's hotel and restaurant....sounds like singling out a political rival to me...
And he lives in Fresno CA.....so what?....there are illegals on every ranch and farm in Iowa too....
The dairy farm is in Iowa and you were going on about illegals on every farm and ranch in California...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
there are illegals on every ranch and farm in Iowa too....
The dairy farm is in Iowa....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
The point is fraudulent documentation is used...the business owner can not decline an applicants documentation on a hunch...if it looks in order the hire mus

Nunes father and brother aren't politicians, so they can't be rivals.

The Mafia always goes to your family...

Once again a republican is caught red-handed doing something illegal and you’re willing to give him a pass because everybody’s doing it. Double standard much?

Devon Nunez sued Vanity Fair. Nunez has been running around like a mad fiend suing everyone. He even sued Twitter over the “Devon Nunez’ cow” account. In this case he should’ve just left it alone.

Those who hire illegal immigrants are encouraging them to come across the border so they can save money on labour charges. These are the people who are responsible for your illegal immigrant problem. It’s not the Democratic Party, it is the Republican employers.

When are you going to start blaming the people who are really responsible for illegal immigration?

Once again a republican is caught red-handed doing something illegal and you’re willing to give him a pass because everybody’s doing it. Double standard much?

Devon Nunez sued Vanity Fair. Nunez has been running around like a mad fiend suing everyone. He even sued Twitter over the “Devon Nunez’ cow” account. In this case he should’ve just left it alone.

Those who hire illegal immigrants are encouraging them to come across the border so they can save money on labour charges. These are the people who are responsible for your illegal immigrant problem. It’s not the Democratic Party, it is the Republican employers.

When are you going to start blaming the people who are really responsible for illegal immigration?

You lying foreign commie bitch, if you bothered to look at the court documents at the link in the OP you would know Devin is NOT A PARTY TO THE SUIT. You commie propagandist are all alike, just pure liars.

The employee filed an I-9.

It has nothing to do with citizenship as it applies to both citizens and noncitizens.

All U.S. employers must properly complete Form I-9 for each individual they hire for employment in the United States. This includes citizens and noncitizens.​

What Republican was caught doing something illegal? Has this allegation been adjudicated? No? Then you just made that up.

I have a hard time having sympathy for him.

After the cluster fuck that was the Trump era? Every and all conservatives should know, the law applies only to those in the Republican party, and it will be used as a political weapon.

. . . and of course, the law will not be applied to any leftists. . .

This should, at this point, be self-evident. This is the way all tyrannical authoritarian regimes start. . .

The article is known as pointing out hypocrisy. The article is pointing out something I've said for a long time. Republicans don't really want to address illegals because business thinks they need them and what business wants, business gets.

Seems more like Proof, right-wingers are just plain political practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) and immoral enough to be bigots about it.

It has nothing to do with citizenship as it applies to both citizens and noncitizens.

All U.S. employers must properly complete Form I-9 for each individual they hire for employment in the United States. This includes citizens and noncitizens.​

Once again, e-verify. Just because a business used I9 that does not mean they can't also use e-verify.

It's nice that you guys don't hold Republican politicians up to the same light that you do everyone else.

You lying foreign commie bitch, if you bothered to look at the court documents at the link in the OP you would know Devin is NOT A PARTY TO THE SUIT. You commie propagandist are all alike, just pure liars.

Triggered much asshole? You can’t handle the truth about it legal immigration can you?

You’re a traitor to your country. You support a fascist insurrectionist. And you have the audacity to call me names you fucking jerk.

Filing paperwork on deductions has nothing to do with verifying citizenship. Verified and citizenship should be legally mandated. It’s not that hard to do through E-Verify.

In Canada your employer is required to see your social insurance card. Not just your number but your actual card. They are required to take a photocopy of the original card and keep it in your employment file.

When withholding is submitted, rev Canada verifies the SIN number and the name in their records. They will follow up if there is not an exact match. $10,000 fine if you don’t have that SIN card.

We don’t have an illegal immigration problem in Canada because it’s really hard to get a job in Canada without a SIN card. You also cannot access any government program without a SIN card.

Sounds like a typical Trump-type maneuver to me. If you do the dirty, be prepared for unintended consequences, something that is not a part of Devon's thinking strategy. That is the only political thing about it.

Triggered much asshole? You can’t handle the truth about it legal immigration can you?

You’re a traitor to your country. You support a fascist insurrectionist. And you have the audacity to call me names you fucking jerk.

Wow, way to stay on topic...dumbass.

You really are one slow mother fucker. You only brought up the about illegals in California in defense of Nunes farm...which isn't there.
Speaking of slow. Comparisons aren’t something you and fat bodecea comprehend are they?
Awwwwwww..... :itsok: Time for Karen to ask for a manager, I guess.

Forum List

Back