Judge Orders Employees at Devin Nunes Family’s Dairy Farm to Produce Citizenship Documents Following Attorney’s ‘Puzzling and Troubling’ Explanation A

Illegals can not vote. There has not been a single investigation that show they have.
Why not? What is there to look for in order to make that statement?

I can not prove something that never happened happened. This whining that illegals are voting despite the lack of any evidence gets old. It's done to deflect from the fact you are being played.

There are illegals on every farm and ranch in California and every McDonald's hotel and restaurant....sounds like singling out a political rival to me...
The dairy farm is in Iowa..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
And he lives in Fresno CA.....so what?....there are illegals on every ranch and farm in Iowa too....
You really are one slow mother fucker. You only brought up the about illegals in California in defense of Nunes farm...which isn't there.
Speaking of slow. Comparisons aren’t something you and fat bodecea comprehend are they?
California has nothing to do with this, why the need for a comparison?

It's incredible.

Why should anyone be required to put up a link to support their post if people aren't going to read it?

If the lazy conservatives had actually read the article they wouldn't be making such fools of themselves now.
we don't read dem propaganda....

There are illegals on every farm and ranch in California and every McDonald's hotel and restaurant....sounds like singling out a political rival to me...
And he lives in Fresno CA.....so what?....there are illegals on every ranch and farm in Iowa too....
You really are one slow mother fucker. You only brought up the about illegals in California in defense of Nunes farm...which isn't there.
Speaking of slow. Comparisons aren’t something you and fat bodecea comprehend are they?
Awwwwwww..... :itsok: Time for Karen to ask for a manager, I guess.
Fuck off troll. No content personal attack. As usual.

California has nothing to do with this, why the need for a comparison?
Some want to jump in, personal attack, and be verbally abusive without even knowing what the topic is about. Very Karen-like.
And some are fat assholes do nothing but spout bullshit and show how stupid they are. Kind of like you.

I'll always remember Nunes literally running to tell the President news he learned as Chairman of the Intelligence Committee which T**** already knew. But a perfect fawning rat, nonetheless, sharing Intelligence information before giving it to his committee. A true Wormtongue.

However, I'm sure Nunes has nothing to do with hiring those farm hands.

Nunes shouldn't have sued Esquire.

Now it looks like his family is going to be in trouble for knowingly hiring undocumented workers on their dairy farm.

The judge has ordered documents from at least one employee.

Did Nunes' cow rat them out?
Why? Did you or a member of your family say something?

I'll always remember Nunes literally running to tell the President news he learned as Chairman of the Intelligence Committee which T**** already knew. But a perfect fawning rat, nonetheless, sharing Intelligence information before giving it to his committee. A true Wormtongue.

However, I'm sure Nunes has nothing to do with hiring those farm hands.
Should read the Esquire article...that is one creepy family....

Illegals can not vote. There has not been a single investigation that show they have.
Why not? What is there to look for in order to make that statement?

The bush boy tried to find fraudulent and illegals voting. He spent 5 years looking for it only to close his commission because he didn't find it.

Screen Shot 2021-06-19 at 12.11.41 PM.png

trump tried to find fraud and illegals voting too. He also closed his commission.

He spent over 1 year looking for it but never found it so he quietly closed his commission. His commission only met once and never produced a report.

I can not prove something that never happened happened. This whining that illegals are voting despite the lack of any evidence gets old. It's done to deflect from the fact you are being played.
That's not what asked. I asked how do you know that they don't vote? What system is in place that shows that?

Edit: I had to reword it a bit... Because this was obviously too complicated: Why not? What is there to look for in order to make that statement?

How about we place nice?

That's not what asked. I asked how do you know that they don't vote? What system is in place that shows that?

Edit: I had to reword it a bit... Because this was obviously too complicated: Why not? What is there to look for in order to make that statement?

How about we place nice?

You were answered.

How about we place nice?

You were answered.
You didn't answer the question. So... Ok. Well met.

How about we place nice?

You were answered.
You didn't answer the question. So... Ok. Well met.

Two commissions were created to look into this, both Trump and Bush. Neither found anything. If you want to go around saying that proves nothing, argue that. I don't bother with those who claim we never landed on the moon either.

Two commissions were created to look into this, both Trump and Bush. Neither found anything.
How do they know if the vote was illegal or not? They are anonymous are they not? How do they know if illegals voted or not?

They are not anonymous. Who a person voted for is, but we mark every person off as they vote.
Do they? How? How do they mark off every person?

Remember... Mail in voting... But lets set that aside for now.

They are not anonymous. Who a person voted for is, but we mark every person off as they vote.
Do they? How? How do they mark off every person?

Remember... Mail in voting... But lets set that aside for now.

When you mail in your ballot you are still accounted for. I don't think you understand how voting works. Have you never voted? It would seem not.

1624131583211.png

View attachment 503334
You got it! :thup:

When you mail in your ballot you are still accounted for. I don't think you understand how voting works. Have you never voted? It would seem not.
Yes I have... And it's not even remotely as secure as you think it is. I'm obviously not going to get you to ask yourself these questions So... Fuck it. Well met.

Forum List

Back