Judge Hinkle Sides with Transgender

You Bingos are going to need better arguments to win in court than these cute little cosplay arguments you all make here. They don't cut in the real world Bingos.

So, a leftist activist judge who has in the past consistently ruled in favor of the LGBT political agenda, instead of deciding cases based on their merits is ruling in favor of experimentation on children. Not shocking in this day and age where our courts have been corrupted with politics....The constitution is dead according to these POSs....

Says "Gender identity is real," then oks puberty blockers to up the political ante:
The law is unconstitutional.

So, a leftist activist judge who has in the past consistently ruled in favor of the LGBT political agenda, instead of deciding cases based on their merits is ruling in favor of experimentation on children. Not shocking in this day and age where our courts have been corrupted with politics....The constitution is dead according to these POSs....
Sorry, but the state does not have the ability to block parents from making medical decisions.

Says "Gender identity is real," then oks puberty blockers to up the political ante:
Pure evil.

What benefit to society is there from "puberty blockers" even existing?

In other words, the judge believes that child abuse and mutilation is A-OK. He should be on the chopping block.

Sorry, but the state does not have the ability to block parents from making medical decisions.
So if a dad believes that his son would be healthier without his front teeth and decides to knock them out with his fist, wouldn't that be considered a "medical decision?"

No sane judge would ever do what he did.

I'm guessing he is either democrat leaning or hates desantis and did that out of spite.

Regardless of your political affiliation no sane and reasonable person could argue that's a good decision.

No sane judge would ever do what he did.

I'm guessing he is either democrat leaning or hates desantis and did that out of spite.

Regardless of your political affiliation no sane and reasonable person could argue that's a good decision.
You totalistic control by the state people kill me!

Forum List

Back