protestors want governor to ban all guns in colorado

Protestors want all kinds of stupid shit, especially groups of female protestors and their orbiters.

But what if Colorado instead banned nutballs and criminals (the people who hurt other people with guns), would they still need to ban guns?

What makes for a better country.......

No guns?

Or

No criminals and nutballs?

Great! Take away all of their guns! Then I hope every criminal goes to Colorado and starts robbing and shooting all of the unarmed people!!! Let's take bets on how long before they start demanding their guns back!
they wont give them up they will probably shoot people who try to take them first.

they are coming from your guns colorado people.
Shoot the protestors. I say this in jest, but, these communist-fascists are attempting to kill our moral rights to own and possess guns is in the Constitution and not to be ignored by a bunch of communist-fascists.

Great! Take away all of their guns! Then I hope every criminal goes to Colorado and starts robbing and shooting all of the unarmed people!!! Let's take bets on how long before they start demanding their guns back!
Apparently, they would rather be shot than live...

But what if Colorado instead banned nutballs and criminals (the people who hurt other people with guns), would they still need to ban guns?

What makes for a better country.......

No guns?

Or

No criminals and nutballs?
Apparently, they think the only way to kill someone is by guns. Are they just stupid or what?

Everyone knows when the government takes your guns there is no chance they give them back. Begging will do nothing.

Forum List

Back