Judge calls out Trump’s inaction on Jan 6

LOL

You poor thing. You claw like a girl when you get caught lying. Fact is, you falsely claimed half the country believes the election was stolen. And as evidence of that, you posted a poll from more than a year ago showing 47% of "likely voters" believed that a year ago. Likely voters are not the country. They're a subset which leans right. And even that was over a year ago... before PillowGuy self-imploded at his own symposium... before the Cyber Ninja's found even more votes for Biden... before the state of Georgia blew up the bullshit about hidden suitcases... before some 60 cases of alleged fraud were thrown out of courts.

You're just a pathetically sad liar who's utterly failed to prove such fraud after more than 14 months.

:itsok:
Still time to prove it. Why is Dominion fighting audits of their machines? Why is the AZ. AG sitting on proof that could decertify the election?

Still time to prove it. Why is Dominion fighting audits of their machines? Why is the AZ. AG sitting on proof that could decertify the election?
LOLOL

Why... why... why... why... why...

14½ months... still no proof.

:dance:

LOLOL

Why... why... why... why... why...

14½ months... still no proof.

The evidence is not being heard in the courts. There is more than adequate proof for me and half of the country. Those people at the Trump rally know the election was stolen. I suggest Biden holds a rally and see if more than 100 people come.

The evidence is not being heard in the courts. There is more than adequate proof for me and half of the country. Those people at the Trump rally know the election was stolen. I suggest Biden holds a rally and see if more than 100 people come.
You're lying again, Fruitloops. You mean half of likely voters a year ago; according to the poll YOU posted.

:lmao:

You're lying again, Fruitloops. You mean half of likely voters a year ago; according to the poll YOU posted.

:lmao:
I am not lying. The election was stolen and Trump has real grass roots support. Something Democrats have not had since the 60s',

I am not lying. The election was stolen and Trump has real grass roots support. Something Democrats have not had since the 60s',
Of course you're lying. I proved it. You falsely claimed half of America believes the election was stolen; and to prove it, you posted a poll that didn't show that.

Of course you're lying. I proved it. You falsely claimed half of America believes the election was stolen; and to prove it, you posted a poll that didn't show that.

You saying someone is lying is laughable. Do you understand that?

You saying someone is lying is laughable. Do you understand that?
Slobbers the forum lunatic who was caught lying.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You can't convince the clueless liberals.
LOL

So that would be the courts, all 50 states, every canvassing board, the Department of Justice, the Cyber Security and Infrastructure Security Agency, etc...

Oh wait, but on your side you have Rudy Giuliani, whose law license was suspended for lying about election fraud; Sydney Powell, whose defense to being sued for defamation is no reasonable person should have believed her lies about election fraud; Lin Wood, who blames Sydney Powell for dragging him into that mess, Mike Lindell, who welched on paying out a $5 million reward for proving his claims of election fraud were false as he self destructed during his crash & burn symposium; the attorney for Trump who got caught lying to the Georgia state Senate about ballots hidden in suitcases; the Cyber Ninja's audit which found more votes for Biden.

Trump is not required to stop protests.

And he is responsible for his inaction

You would think that watching an angry mob storm the Capitol carrying TRUMP banners and wearing MAGA hats would have caused him to act.

He just sat back and giggled

Forum List

Back