Judeth Sheinlin (Judge Judy) on Barack Obama...

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Watched an interview with her on huluplus....

"I had hopes 6 years ago when we elected our first black President...but things of late are clearly not going so well, I have never known a time in my memory where there is such a divisive time in our country and such an acerbic nature of the conversation as now. There is no civility." (in Washington)
Commenting on what would Lincoln think of seeing the first black President
"Well the question is, first it is wonderful, a black President is wonderful..but the question should be - was it the RIGHT black President. Same thing about a women, would it be great to have a women as President of the United States? Absolutely! But...(she leans in closer) but only if it is the right woman."
"So to say that the country has moved forward because we have a woman as President or a Latino President - or - a black President...That is not the answer! That is not where the focus should be, the focus should be is this person the BEST person?"
"If you had a heart attack, would you say "find me the best minority surgeon you can find? ...no...you would want the best heart surgeon in the world. That is what we would want for ourselves, that is what our country should want for ourselves...not the best of something...but the best period. And I think in this we have got short changed"

She is a beauty. Maybe she should be President.

"I had hopes 6 years ago when we elected our first black President...but things of late are clearly not going so well, I have never known a time in my memory where there is such a divisive time in our country and such an acerbic nature of the conversation as now. There is no civility." (in Washington)
"Well the question is, first it is wonderful, a black President is wonderful..but the question should be - was it the RIGHT black President. Same thing about a women, would it be great to have a women as President of the United States? Absolutely! But...(she leans in closer) but only if it is the right woman."
"So to say that the country has moved forward because we have a woman as President or a Latino President - or - a black President...That is not the answer! That is not where the focus should be, the focus should be is this person the BEST person?"
"If you had a heart attack, would you say "find me the best minority surgeon you can find? ...no...you would want the best heart surgeon in the world. That is what we would want for ourselves, that is what our country should want for ourselves...not the best of something...but the best period. And I think in this we have got short changed"

She would make a fine leader, I would think. She has the best commonsense.

She would make a fine leader, I would think. She has the best commonsense.

I agree...and holy cow do we need a LEADER.

hey found part of it...damn...they cut out the last thing she said here "And I think we got short changed"

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be great to have a woman President? Why? Why does it matter? I think it would just be great to have a President who was decent at his or her job. Don't care if it's a man, woman, hermaphrodite, whatever.

I don't watch Judge Judy very often (or any of the other courtroom shows for that matter). When I do watch I see a Judge with a clever mind, great humor ... and damned good at what she does. There's little chance of anyone putting much over on her.

She's right ... male, female, whatever ... we need a good LEADER. Desperately.

Meanwhile, Obama kicked the right's ass twice and Hillary is almost guaranteed a win next.

I like Judge Judy but its not Obama's fault the racists came out and are showing their ugly heads with this division. Its asinine to blame him.

Meanwhile, Obama kicked the right's ass twice and Hillary is almost guaranteed a win next.

I like Judge Judy but its not Obama's fault the racists came out and are showing their ugly heads with this division. Its asinine to blame him.

Why not? He is a racist himself.

Knew it was only a matter of time.....

My leg says it all!!!!!!

David_Cross009.jpg

Looking on the defendant's computer...... I adore her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:lol:

Forum List

Back