Judeth Sheinlin (Judge Judy) on Barack Obama...

Meanwhile, Obama kicked the right's ass twice and Hillary is almost guaranteed a win next.

I like Judge Judy but its not Obama's fault the racists came out and are showing their ugly heads with this division. Its asinine to blame him.

I think it's right to blame him. He was the one who attacked the police when that professor claimed he was being hassled because he was black. Remember the beer summit that resulted? Then he was all "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon!" The truth is that Obama is a Black president and nothing else. Being Black is important to him. He is so concerned with his blackness that he has divided this country instead of bringing it together.

IMO Obama himself is a racist.

See, why is this seen as a racist thing?

Could the police who arrested a man going into his own home, could those actions be judged as stupid or is it only stupid if you're racist? You are pretending that the only way arresting a man for breaking into his own house can be stupid is if it's racist.

Its not Obama's fault that every word that come out of his mouth is seen by whites as divisive. It always will be as long as Obama is black....As long as anyone is black white will always take offense to it because they've been mistreated in America for a long time

They didn't arrest him because he was going into his own home. He broke into his home, was seen and the cops were called. They, rightfully, asked to see his ID. He went on the attack claiming that if he'd been white and breaking into his own home no one would have called the police or they wouldn't have come. He had a really bad day and was screaming at the cops even following the cop out of his house and to his car at which point the cop turned around and arrested him.

I see this has turned into a discussion where black people are excused for their behavior?

Obama screwed the pooch on many things, primarily race relations.

Frankly, this is what happens when put someone in a position they are not qualified to be in, regardless of skin color.It takes years of moving up the ladder to be ready to lead.

By the end of my military career I sometimes led an entire battalion. Do you think the Army just plucked me off the street and made me a battalion commander, or do you thin they groomed me , and tried me out at several levels of command until I proved myself ready for a battalion of my own?

Hint , it took 15 years to get that command.

Irrespective of Obama's political beliefs, he simply wasn't ready for command. It takes many things to command, chief among them, introspection, which Obama has none of. A good commander would have asked himself if commenting about criminal cases involving blacks when he himself is black would be good for the country or divisive for the country.

Obama either failed to ask himself that before commenting, or more frighteningly DID ask himself that, and just decided to be decisive.

I just don't understand this need to defend our political representatives as if they are infallible. They are not, Obama is a man, just as Bush was before him. Neither were or are particularly good Presidents, but yet here we see people defending both of them.

I'm sorry , but I strongly suspect that Obama is only getting the benefit of the doubt b/c he's black, and that is a sad commentary on blacks today. Blacks can stand on their own merits without others calling any criticism of the them racism.

Meanwhile, Obama kicked the right's ass twice and Hillary is almost guaranteed a win next.

I like Judge Judy but its not Obama's fault the racists came out and are showing their ugly heads with this division. Its asinine to blame him.

No no it's totally fair! Once Obama got elected there was a law written that no one is responsible for their behavior and that the newly elected President was responsible for everyones civility or lack of it.

I think it was HR ID10T

Flipping the bone, flipping the bird, toasting with a middle finger or just a a good ol' republican/rightwinged fuck you to the citizens of the US is the GOP way of not causing divisiveness in the country.

one can say the same of the Democrats Moon.....i say they both are doing a bang up job of dividing the Country and keeping it that way....

I see this has turned into a discussion where black people are excused for their behavior?

Obama screwed the pooch on many things, primarily race relations.

Frankly, this is what happens when put someone in a position they are not qualified to be in, regardless of skin color.It takes years of moving up the ladder to be ready to lead.

By the end of my military career I sometimes led an entire battalion. Do you think the Army just plucked me off the street and made me a battalion commander, or do you thin they groomed me , and tried me out at several levels of command until I proved myself ready for a battalion of my own?

Hint , it took 15 years to get that command.

Irrespective of Obama's political beliefs, he simply wasn't ready for command. It takes many things to command, chief among them, introspection, which Obama has none of. A good commander would have asked himself if commenting about criminal cases involving blacks when he himself is black would be good for the country or divisive for the country.

Obama either failed to ask himself that before commenting, or more frighteningly DID ask himself that, and just decided to be decisive.

I just don't understand this need to defend our political representatives as if they are infallible. They are not, Obama is a man, just as Bush was before him. Neither were or are particularly good Presidents, but yet here we see people defending both of them.

I'm sorry , but I strongly suspect that Obama is only getting the benefit of the doubt b/c he's black, and that is a sad commentary on blacks today. Blacks can stand on their own merits without others calling any criticism of the them racism.

I know several blacks who also say Obama has made race relations worse. Obama didn't get elected without the white vote so you can't blame all the blacks for this and you especially can't blame only blacks.

Watched an interview with her on huluplus....

"I had hopes 6 years ago when we elected our first black President...but things of late are clearly not going so well, I have never known a time in my memory where there is such a divisive time in our country and such an acerbic nature of the conversation as now. There is no civility." (in Washington)
Commenting on what would Lincoln think of seeing the first black President
"Well the question is, first it is wonderful, a black President is wonderful..but the question should be - was it the RIGHT black President. Same thing about a women, would it be great to have a women as President of the United States? Absolutely! But...(she leans in closer) but only if it is the right woman."
"So to say that the country has moved forward because we have a woman as President or a Latino President - or - a black President...That is not the answer! That is not where the focus should be, the focus should be is this person the BEST person?"
"If you had a heart attack, would you say "find me the best minority surgeon you can find? ...no...you would want the best heart surgeon in the world. That is what we would want for ourselves, that is what our country should want for ourselves...not the best of something...but the best period. And I think in this we have got short changed"

She is a beauty. Maybe she should be President.

Oh please stop boring us with the race card. Nobody cares.
Obama gets low marks because he is a shitty president. Period.
I don't blame Obama. I blame YOU.....You and the rest of your kind( left wing extremists) foisted this person who I might add is supported only by slightly over 1/3rd of Americans.
Hillary Clinton? Please.
she is not qualified to be President. She could not avoid being fired from a lower position in government. What makes you think she is qualified to be the leader of the free world.
Look, you are a true believer. A follower. A sycophant.
If Obama told you to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge, you'd obey without question.
You are summarily dismissed as a far left wing loon.

The woman with the $10 million-plus yearly contract doesn't like the Democratic president?

I'm shocked!!!!

What the fuck does her contract have to do with anything?
Never mind....With you being a pot committed flaming lib, it comes as no surprise this is all you've got in response.

Judge Judy would make fine President, with Judge Jannine Pirro either her Vice President or Attorney General.

Having seen previous female world leaders (Margaret Thatcher, Indira Ghandi, Gold Mayer, etc.) and previous (male) presidents, America is long over due for a President of Judge Judy's caliber, wisdom, integrity and honesty.

Judge Scheindlin would never want the office. Or the pay cut. Or the headaches.
Or the rapid aging caused by the stress of the Office.

Judge Judy would make fine President, with Judge Jannine Pirro either her Vice President or Attorney General.

Having seen previous female world leaders (Margaret Thatcher, Indira Ghandi, Gold Mayer, etc.) and previous (male) presidents, America is long over due for a President of Judge Judy's caliber, wisdom, integrity and honesty.

Judge Scheindlin would never want the office. Or the pay cut. Or the headaches.
Or the rapid aging caused by the stress of the Office.

The best rulers are the ones who don't want to be rulers.

Watched an interview with her on huluplus....

"I had hopes 6 years ago when we elected our first black President...but things of late are clearly not going so well, I have never known a time in my memory where there is such a divisive time in our country and such an acerbic nature of the conversation as now. There is no civility." (in Washington)
Commenting on what would Lincoln think of seeing the first black President
"Well the question is, first it is wonderful, a black President is wonderful..but the question should be - was it the RIGHT black President. Same thing about a women, would it be great to have a women as President of the United States? Absolutely! But...(she leans in closer) but only if it is the right woman."
"So to say that the country has moved forward because we have a woman as President or a Latino President - or - a black President...That is not the answer! That is not where the focus should be, the focus should be is this person the BEST person?"
"If you had a heart attack, would you say "find me the best minority surgeon you can find? ...no...you would want the best heart surgeon in the world. That is what we would want for ourselves, that is what our country should want for ourselves...not the best of something...but the best period. And I think in this we have got short changed"

She is a beauty. Maybe she should be President.

So you have NO problem with these statements?
Are these good ideas ?
1)Obama wants higher gas prices... "I'd like higher gas prices, just not so quickly" LiveLeak.com - Obama: Id like higher gas prices, just not so quickly
2)"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." Obama: I?ll make energy prices ?skyrocket? « Hot Air
3)"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program" Barack Obama on single payer in 2003 | Physicians for a National Health Program
So this means Obama favors 1,300 companies going out of business that pay over $100 billion taxes employing 400,000!
And this is just three!

Do ANY of the above IMPROVE the employment condition?
DO any of the above INCREASE TAX REVENUE?

WHERE is the RACISM in asking those questions whether it was a black, latino, woman president...WHY would any President want to:
1) increase consumers daily living expenses, gas, utility bills, health insurance...
2) why would any president WANT to have LoWER tax revenues which all three will do.. i.e. put people out of work, no more taxes paid by the workers or the companies... WHY would ANY President be that totally stupid?

YET Obama SAID those things and NOT one person seems to be aware that Obama SAID these things? WHY?
MAYBE the MSM that says:

"MSM job is to Bash the President"...
Evan Thomas Editor of NewsWeek's quotes Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

MSM Job to Bash the President..."
But what about Obama ... any bashing here???

COLOR="Blue"]I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God." [/COLOR]
Evan Thomas on Hardball, Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

So what seems to be the disconnect here? THE MSM hated Bush LOVE Obama... yet Bush would never propose anything that would harm the USA..
YET here we have Obama wanting higher gas prices, to have utility rates skyrocket and put 400,000 more people on unemployment!!!

I think it's right to blame him. He was the one who attacked the police when that professor claimed he was being hassled because he was black. Remember the beer summit that resulted? Then he was all "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon!" The truth is that Obama is a Black president and nothing else. Being Black is important to him. He is so concerned with his blackness that he has divided this country instead of bringing it together.

IMO Obama himself is a racist.

See, why is this seen as a racist thing?

Could the police who arrested a man going into his own home, could those actions be judged as stupid or is it only stupid if you're racist? You are pretending that the only way arresting a man for breaking into his own house can be stupid is if it's racist.

Its not Obama's fault that every word that come out of his mouth is seen by whites as divisive. It always will be as long as Obama is black....As long as anyone is black white will always take offense to it because they've been mistreated in America for a long time
I disagree with everything his white half says too. Disagreement with obama is not about race nearly as much as agreement with him by the left, is.

Forum List

Back