Judas Pence..the foe that ran at Trump's side

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
The former vice president, a devout Christian, did not publicly cite Bible verses against the FBI critics. Steve Bannon called the former vice president a “mindless, gutless symp” and “Judas Pence.” If that seems too strong, it’s fair to say that Mike Pence is “just as wrong” as those who remain uncritical of the FBI. The targets of current FBI operations, meanwhile, might ponder Matthew 10:36: “A man’s foes shall be they of his own household.”

The foes of Donald Trump include the man who ran who ran at his side, and prominent members of his own party. The most formidable foes of the American people are the agencies of their own government, with the FBI leading the charge.

Pence performed his VERY specific, Constitutionally-mandated duties. He doesn't believe in magically creating powers he doesn't have just because MAGA media says so, or because it would feed his ego.

And, by all accounts, he REALLY IS a REAL conservative, and a REAL Christian, unlike the orange con man so adored by the GQP.

Last edited:
Remember the white house leaker Trump couldn't find....

1661353992152.png

I don't think Pence was that bad. I could be wrong though. I once thought the Bush aristocracy was patriotic and that obozo might undermine the global elite.

Of course I also once believed a cartoonish rabbit in a vest was going to hide a basket full of candy in the house for me, but I realized that was bullshit when I was 20.

The former vice president, a devout Christian, did not publicly cite Bible verses against the FBI critics. Steve Bannon called the former vice president a “mindless, gutless symp” and “Judas Pence.” If that seems too strong, it’s fair to say that Mike Pence is “just as wrong” as those who remain uncritical of the FBI. The targets of current FBI operations, meanwhile, might ponder Matthew 10:36: “A man’s foes shall be they of his own household.”

The foes of Donald Trump include the man who ran who ran at his side, and prominent members of his own party. The most formidable foes of the American people are the agencies of their own government, with the FBI leading the charge.

Don't you think you're being rather critical of the former Vice President?

Mike is the best Republican the Democrats could buy.

OP, when will you people finally put your hands on him and beat that son-of-bitch to a pulp for his treachery, like you did those poor cops in our nation's Capitol doing their jobs on January 6?

That won't happen because we're not Democrats or FBI instigators.

But if you ever get the notion to tar and feather Biden for destroying your country, count me in.

Bannon, like most all the upper echelon of the Neo-GOP fascist party, is a piece of shit who's words should be taken with a grain of salt.

That won't happen because we're not Democrats or FBI instigators.

But if you ever get the notion to tar and feather Biden for destroying your country, count me in.
You damn right you aren't Democrats, you're worse....Republicans!

Pence knew that he was joining a wretched hive of scum and villainy. Maybe he thought Trump would get impeached and he would get to be president?

You damn right you aren't Democrats, you're worse....Republicans!

Democrats have to suck other men's dicks because they aren't limber enough to suck their own.

It wouldn't bother me if the whole shithole state slid off into the Pacific Ocean.

There are two kinds of Trump Derangement Syndrome. The liberal kind, in which Trump was the Great Satan, and the conservative kind in which he is all but worshipped. Neither are helpful.
If Trump’s platform becomes Worship Wall Street, I won’t vote at all.

Y-A-W-N. The worthless bucket of human effluence known as Steve Bannon calls Pence a simp.
Bannon needs to be poured out and emptied. He's kinda stinkin the joint up. :)

Forum List

Back