Judaism in its Own Words

I've had some interesting conversations with Muslims and Jews about religion and never felt like anyone was proselytizing. Wouldn't you help someone without trying to convert them?
I have no problem----I do not live in either the filth of shariah or of
inquisition Europe or South America----not do I carry a direct family
legacy thereof------but I have close relatives who have experienced
both

Yes. Many Muslims don't have a proper mosque, but the Saudis have also built playgrounds in Texas and endowed US universities.
right----endowed Universities ----a big effort in the 194Os thru 60s
in the DAWA effort. Princeton University, New Jersey---was one
such victimized institution

right----endowed Universities ----a big effort in the 194Os thru 60s
in the DAWA effort. Princeton University, New Jersey---was one
such victimized institution
Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Caltech are a few others... More recently than the 1960s. .. and the Saudis don't get US foreign aid.

Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Caltech are a few others... More recently than the 1960s. .. and the Saudis don't get US foreign aid.
both before and after the 1960s-----the Saudis have weaponized their
MASSIVE OIL WEALTH-----whilst the UMMA uses fabricated famines as a weapon
of "war" -----it's nothing new. In the 1960s ----the Hindus of East Pakistan
fell dead of starvation as they tried to flee the BANGLADESHI MUSLIM MOBS

both before and after the 1960s-----the Saudis have weaponized their
MASSIVE OIL WEALTH-----whilst the UMMA uses fabricated famines as a weapon
of "war" -----it's nothing new. In the 1960s ----the Hindus of East Pakistan
fell dead of starvation as they tried to flee the BANGLADESHI MUSLIM MOBS
The Saudis didn't have massive oil wealth in the 1960s. They were only producing a million bpd and the price was low. Plus they were spending on healthcare, education and infrastructure.

The Saudis didn't have massive oil wealth in the 1960s. They were only producing a million bpd and the price was low. Plus they were spending on healthcare, education and infrastructure.
ROFLMAO ----I reached adulthood in the 1960s----I was not unconscious and was
acquainted with muslims from MANY PARTS OF THE WORLD----where there was
a REMARKABLE polarization of wealth----with dense poverty even in Saudi Arabia -- AND IMMENSE OSTENTACIOUS and weaponized wealth

ROFLMAO ----I reached adulthood in the 1960s----I was not unconscious and was
acquainted with muslims from MANY PARTS OF THE WORLD----where there was
a REMARKABLE polarization of wealth----with dense poverty even in Saudi Arabia -- AND IMMENSE OSTENTACIOUS and weaponized wealth
Lol. They were better off than most Muslims. But they weren't on US foreign aid. Have you ever been to any Muslim countries?

Lol. They were better off than most Muslims. But they weren't on US foreign aid. Have you ever been to any Muslim countries?
LOL "they were better off than most muslims" <<<< so true----polarization of
wealth is a commonality in virtually all shariah cesspits and has been since the
time of the glorious age of islamic conquest. People starved in the shadows of
Palaces and languished harboring the diseases of filth

They are both so called Abraham religions, have common prophets, food regulations, circumcision. Belief in One omnipotent and omniscient God, of course. That is from the top of my head.
Abrahamic religions — the prophets are viewed differently, the food regulations are different and belief in one God is common among many religions. They worhip differently, pray differently, fast differently, their laws are different, women's rights are different, the manner in which one converts to them is different, their books are different in style and in content.

The reason they share the prophets and some similarities is because they're from the same God. However, the jews have changed what they received of heavenly message.

Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was learned in neither Judaism nor Christianity. He was not literate, nor was there any learned jew or Christian who could have taught him what he knew.

Abrahamic religions — the prophets are viewed differently, the food regulations are different and belief in one God is common among many religions. They worhip differently, pray differently, fast differently, their laws are different, women's rights are different, the manner in which one converts to them is different, their books are different in style and in content.

The reason they share the prophets and some similarities is because they're from the same God. However, the jews have changed what they received of heavenly message.

Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was learned in neither Judaism nor Christianity. He was not literate, nor was there any learned jew or Christian who could have taught him what he knew.
Muhammed was illiterate and knew there were many illiterate people who would fall for his religion.
He failed and he died a broken man.

Muhammed was illiterate and knew there were many illiterate people who would fall for his religion.
He failed and he died a broken man.
I find it interesting that muslims INSIST that muhummad was either stupid or brain damaged.
He lived in Mecca and at the top of the social heap.
Mecca was cosmopolitan back then and chock
full of literate zoroastrians, christians and jews.
I have never encountered a person of normal
brain function who REMAINED completely illiterate
under such circumstances other than housebound
muslim women. Muhummad was not HOUSEBOUND----he got around to the point that he
took up the local arab avocation---robbing caravans and gathering a whole gang in the endeavor. Anus
seems to claim that despite the fact he was sorrounded by zoroastrians, christians and jews, he
knew nothing about those religions besides
remaining illiterate. It boggles the mind

Of course, there are differences. I think that if a not knowing person attended a Catholic Mass and then Baptist gatherings, they would assume the both to be different religions.

I am absolutely okay that you admire you religion. Many people do. But I really can't understand what Islam brought new and better to Jewish and Christian faiths. Except of a new prophet, of course. But for pagan people it may have been absolutely different.

the fact is without their scriptures the desert religions would cease to exist - including their meaningless descriptive prophets. existing for a few k years when the initial journey began 2 million years ago ...

understanding the metaphysical spiritual content of physiology will never be a work of faith based religion.

the existence of life visually is all the further any have accomplished. stymied by whatever is religion.

I find it interesting that muslims INSIST that muhummad was either stupid or brain damaged.
He lived in Mecca and at the top of the social heap.
Mecca was cosmopolitan back then and chock
full of literate zoroastrians, christians and jews.
I have never encountered a person of normal
brain function who REMAINED completely illiterate
under such circumstances other than housebound
muslim women. Muhummad was not HOUSEBOUND----he got around to the point that he
took up the local arab avocation---robbing caravans and gathering a whole gang in the endeavor. Anus
seems to claim that despite the fact he was sorrounded by zoroastrians, christians and jews, he
knew nothing about those religions besides
remaining illiterate. It boggles the mind
I wasn’t referring to his childhood.
He was an illiterate loser.

Of course, there are differences. I think that if a not knowing person attended a Catholic Mass and then Baptist gatherings, they would assume the both to be different religions.

I am absolutely okay that you admire you religion. Many people do. But I really can't understand what Islam brought new and better to Jewish and Christian faiths. Except of a new prophet, of course. But for pagan people it may have been absolutely different.
As for Christianity, it rejected the trinity and the idea that Jesus was god or that he had been killed or that he had died for people's sins. The message is and always has been that God is one and even Christians say that God is one — yet they divide their god into three and neither do they have proof for it in their books (even in their corrupted forms) nor can they explain it at all.

Christians have by now abolished almost all rules in their religion. They have no law to follow that they're aware of so they follow whatever the disbelievers follow. They have made all food lawful for them, they have abolished any legal punishments by which the population can be kept safe from evil. The new testament forbids divorce unless adultery has been committed and it gives no rights to women. So in Christian societies until the last couple hundred years they had no right to own property, to divorce or to inherit.

"O People of the Book! Do not go to extremes regarding your faith; say nothing about Allah except the truth.1 The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was no more than a messenger of Allah and the fulfilment of His Word through Mary and a spirit ˹created by a command˺ from Him.2 So believe in Allah and His messengers and do not say, “Trinity.” Stop!—for your own good. Allah is only One God. Glory be to Him! He is far above having a son! To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And Allah is sufficient as a Trustee of Affairs." 1:171

The same issues were faced by Jewish women some of whom use to go to Islamic courts to get a divorce because they could not get it from their own court. In Judaism women also have no rights to speak of.

They're considered impure when they menstruate so much so that anything they touch or sit on cannot be touched by a man.

And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be in her impurity seven days; and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even.
כ וְכֹל אֲשֶׁר תִּשְׁכַּב עָלָיו בְּנִדָּתָהּ, יִטְמָא; וְכֹל אֲשֶׁר-תֵּשֵׁב עָלָיו, יִטְמָא.20 And every thing that she lieth upon in her impurity shall be unclean; every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean.
כא וְכָל-הַנֹּגֵעַ, בְּמִשְׁכָּבָהּ--יְכַבֵּס בְּגָדָיו וְרָחַץ בַּמַּיִם, וְטָמֵא עַד-הָעָרֶב.21 And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.
כב וְכָל-הַנֹּגֵעַ--בְּכָל-כְּלִי, אֲשֶׁר-תֵּשֵׁב עָלָיו: יְכַבֵּס בְּגָדָיו וְרָחַץ בַּמַּיִם, וְטָמֵא עַד-הָעָרֶב.22 And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sitteth upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.
Leviticus 15 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre

In Judaism if a man abandons his wife, but does not divorce her, she remains married to him unable to marry anyone else. In islam if a man abandons his wife for a certain amount of time she will be granted divorce by the court so she can move on with her life. Some Jewish men use this to black mail money from their wives.

If Islam did not exist, would anyone on earth be still applying religious laws in any seriousness — I'm referring to public matters.

Furthermore, the Jews and the Christians do not have their original scripture nor does anyone know exactly what they contained or who wrote what they have.

As for Christianity, it rejected the trinity and the idea that Jesus was god or that he had been killed or that he had died for people's sins. The message is and always has been that God is one and even Christians say that God is one — yet they divide their god into three and neither do they have proof for it in their books (even in their corrupted forms) nor can they explain it at all.

Christians have by now abolished almost all rules in their religion. They have no law to follow that they're aware of so they follow whatever the disbelievers follow. They have made all food lawful for them, they have abolished any legal punishments by which the population can be kept safe from evil. The new testament forbids divorce unless adultery has been committed and it gives no rights to women. So in Christian societies until the last couple hundred years they had no right to own property, to divorce or to inherit.

"O People of the Book! Do not go to extremes regarding your faith; say nothing about Allah except the truth.1 The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was no more than a messenger of Allah and the fulfilment of His Word through Mary and a spirit ˹created by a command˺ from Him.2 So believe in Allah and His messengers and do not say, “Trinity.” Stop!—for your own good. Allah is only One God. Glory be to Him! He is far above having a son! To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And Allah is sufficient as a Trustee of Affairs." 1:171

The same issues were faced by Jewish women some of whom use to go to Islamic courts to get a divorce because they could not get it from their own court. In Judaism women also have no rights to speak of.

They're considered impure when they menstruate so much so that anything they touch or sit on cannot be touched by a man.

And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be in her impurity seven days; and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even.
כ וְכֹל אֲשֶׁר תִּשְׁכַּב עָלָיו בְּנִדָּתָהּ, יִטְמָא; וְכֹל אֲשֶׁר-תֵּשֵׁב עָלָיו, יִטְמָא.20 And every thing that she lieth upon in her impurity shall be unclean; every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean.
כא וְכָל-הַנֹּגֵעַ, בְּמִשְׁכָּבָהּ--יְכַבֵּס בְּגָדָיו וְרָחַץ בַּמַּיִם, וְטָמֵא עַד-הָעָרֶב.21 And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.
כב וְכָל-הַנֹּגֵעַ--בְּכָל-כְּלִי, אֲשֶׁר-תֵּשֵׁב עָלָיו: יְכַבֵּס בְּגָדָיו וְרָחַץ בַּמַּיִם, וְטָמֵא עַד-הָעָרֶב.22 And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sitteth upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.
Leviticus 15 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre

In Judaism if a man abandons his wife, but does not divorce her, she remains married to him unable to marry anyone else. In islam if a man abandons his wife for a certain amount of time she will be granted divorce by the court so she can move on with her life. Some Jewish men use this to black mail money from their wives.

If Islam did not exist, would anyone on earth be still applying religious laws in any seriousness — I'm referring to public matters.

Furthermore, the Jews and the Christians do not have their original scripture nor does anyone know exactly what they contained or who wrote what they have.
Islam has done a great job with the sword.

Forum List

Back