Judaism in its Own Words

Those didn't exist when the Pentaurch was written by Moses. It's made up nonsense by Babylonian scam artists.
Maybe my ancestors needed what your ancestors needed...a Roman soldier to threaten to slice off their heads if they didn't accept Jesus.
Does it ever occur to you that if the Muslims and Catholics didn't threaten to murder everybody, those religions wouldn't exist.

Now you're simply being an idiot; just when I begin to think you're being sincere, you're Jew hatred goes full steam.
Moshe was around and a verse wouldn't be needed because he was there to answer any questions.
The verse, in context, is explicitly meant to mean the rabbinical authorities in the future.
Moshe knew his prophecy was much greater than everyone else and he also lays out the exiles in Deuteronomy and so had to state that wherever and whenever you are, listen to the experts, and the experts don't worship a dead human.

Rubbish; you just don't like it that the racist Babylonian cult has nothing to do with Jews or Judaism, is all. It didn't apply to phoney 'Master Race' morons from the 2nd Century A.D.

Maybe my ancestors needed what your ancestors needed...a Roman soldier to threaten to slice off their heads if they didn't accept Jesus.
Does it ever occur to you that if the Muslims and Catholics didn't threaten to murder everybody, those religions wouldn't exist.

More rubbish; it was Jews who first ran around mass murdering Christians; of course racist Jews eventually lost that war and snivel about how Da Evul Xians defended themselves from your many attempts at genocides.

More rubbish; it was Jews who first ran around mass murdering Christians; of course racist Jews eventually lost that war and snivel about how Da Evul Xians defended themselves from your many attempts at genocides.
More revisionist history.
There was a war between the Orthodox and the Hellenists and the Hellenists got their asses kicked.

Do you own a sword?

Speaking of evil...how many people were murdered in order to peacefully convert millions to Jesus believers?

Do you own a sword?
Do you own a sword?
Do you own a sword?
Do you own a sword?
Do you own a sword?

I think that if you used stoning in the present days, you would be deemed as a savage rather than a God abiding person by the most people.
Those who don't believe in God wouldn't think you abiding by the laws of God, but those who know better, like Muslims and Jews, would. However, no one is trying to gain popularity points here.
Okay, what branch of Islam you belong to?
There are no branches.

Anyway, you decided you don't want Jews to obey their own laws and I answered your question on what new and better Islam brought.

I have no interest simply discussing your disbelief.

where is Ben Yehuda when I need him---I need a
verb for "cut and paste dog $%IT"

Those who don't believe in God wouldn't think you abiding by the laws of God, but those who know better, like Muslims and Jews, would. However, no one is trying to gain popularity points here.

There are no branches.

Anyway, you decided you don't want Jews to obey their own laws and I answered your question on what new and better Islam brought.

I have no interest simply discussing your disbelief.
There are not branches. I am supposed to believe that. Okay.

If public stonings is 'new and better' then there is little that can be added to this. Good luck to live in this new and better world.

There are not branches. I am supposed to believe that. Okay.

If public stonings is 'new and better' then there is little that can be added to this. Good luck to live in this new and better world.
Pay careful attention to the posts of anus. She is
revealing islamic child-rearing. Child rearing is
ALL IMPORTANT in the formation or a society and
its all important ethos. For insight, if you are
interested, read the really fascinating works of
Eric Erikson, and throw in some Piaget. They are
early DEVELOPEMENTAL PSYCHOLOGISTS

In that respect it is more Jewish than rabbinical Judaism is, and of course as Benjamin Disraeli said: "Christianity is Judaism completed."
Well, if we are talking about 'universalism' yes. But as I said before, that was maybe because the main task of the Jewish people was to save their identity and culture in a hostile environment. But maybe the things are changing now.

There is a Noahide movement around the world and some rabbis support that.

I believe Rabbi Dovid Orlofsky has an on-line class for those who want to be Noachides.

I think that if you used stoning in the present days ...
Those who don't believe in God wouldn't think you abiding by the laws of God, but those who know better, like Muslims and Jews, would.

really,

1653485581540.png

speaking of swords ... and what of those in the 1st century that believed in the heavens - the muslums have been crucifying the same as "those who know better" since that time - uranus.

why is stoning them to death so good. - who do not read your book. for instance swingers, the main heavenly characters chosen during that time.

I believe Rabbi Dovid Orlofsky has an on-line class for those who want to be Noachides.
that which ANNOYS is an important insight into
the NATURE OF THE ANNOYED PERSON. There
is nothing in this world that is associated with
DA JOOOOS that does not annoy some antisemite
somewhere

Well, if we are talking about 'universalism' yes. But as I said before, that was maybe because the main task of the Jewish people was to save their identity and culture in a hostile environment. But maybe the things are changing now.

There is a Noahide movement around the world and some rabbis support that.
"UNIVERSALISM" ,<<< an interesting claim----
I wonder how and why you attribute "universalism"
to islam as opposed to Judaism. The concept is
not new to me----I have been hearing (or reading)
about it for the past 50 years since encountering
muslims

"UNIVERSALISM" ,<<< an interesting claim----
I wonder how and why you attribute "universalism"
to islam as opposed to Judaism. The concept is
not new to me----I have been hearing (or reading)
about it for the past 50 years since encountering
muslims
Everyone can become a Muslim or Christian after some easy formal procedure. On the other hand, it is quite hard to become a convert in Judaism; but if you were born a Jew it automatically means you are in Judaism, no matter how secular you are. It is called tribalism.

really,

View attachment 649323

speaking of swords ... and what of those in the 1st century that believed in the heavens - the muslums have been crucifying the same as "those who know better" since that time - uranus.

why is stoning them to death so good. - who do not read your book. for instance swingers, the main heavenly characters chosen during that time.
you do not understand the anus POV. I learned
all about it from persons (victims) of the islamic
education system. Here it is. The kharahan is a
perfect book----muhummad is a perfect person.
Anything that either says, said,, or did is
THE ONE AND ONLY WAY TO GO. Denying that
FACT make you a DENIER---KAFFIR (person who
conceals the truth PURPOSELY). <<< this is called
"respect for our religion" NOW!!! both jews and
christians have a BOOK (s) but the proof that
jews and christians have a lousy book is that they
they do not adhere to it by the LETTER
because they KNOW that their book is lousy

Everyone can become a Muslim or Christian after some easy formal procedure. On the other hand, it is quite hard to become a convert in Judaism; but if you were born a Jew it automatically means you are in Judaism, no matter how secular you are. It is called tribalism.
sorta true but not the WHOLE TRUTH---in fact a
very truncated discussion of "universalism" A
good way to get members is ---MAKE MEMBERSHIP EASY. Another way is ---
MAKE MEMBERSHIP ADVANTAGEOUS. A good reason to swell membership is to BUILD A FIGHTING FORCE
for victory. When and if you ever learn anything about
islam, you will understand its "universalism"

The law presents a choice between a blessing or a curse, life or death. Not only if you follow the law or not but how you interpret and subsequently the way that you comply with its demands.

Moses left along list of maledictions for turning aside from the way that he taught to follow. It's a detailed illustration of the curse or the death consequent for failing to comply with Divine Law.

Hell is the realm of the dead.

Like Gehenna it's a celestial garbage pit where vermin and all sorts of foul and loathsome beasts and birds fall into and feast on mounds of smoldering trash and rotting flesh discarded by higher intelligences imagining that they have become unimaginably rich and have been blessed by God.
not bad, Hobie----for a gentile

Forum List

Back