Joy Behar Will Wear a Face Mask Indefinitely

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
One of the positives of the Chinese bio WMD attack is that now we can easily identify the science hating/ignorant sheeples.

To my dying day I will always remember the lone female bicyclist on the Blue Ridge Parkway with nobody around for miles except my lone passing car wearing a mask. I wish I had stopped and taken a picture.

I suggest something along this line.

1645288213001.png

a definite improvement.

One of the positives of the Chinese bio WMD attack is that now we can easily identify the science hating/ignorant sheeples.

To my dying day I will always remember the lone female bicyclist on the Blue Ridge Parkway with nobody around for miles except my lone passing car wearing a mask. I wish I had stopped and taken a picture.

Kinda like this one?

That's fine. She is completely free to do what she thinks is best for herself, just like I am free to not wear a mask as I feel it's my best interest.

I don't care if others wear a mask, I do care if they tell me that I have to.

That's the difference. I like the freedom to choose and let others choose, and I hate the lack of freedom when someone else chooses for you.

Joy(less) Behar should give up the mask for something that will work 100% in stopping the transmission, and or contraction of Covid19 virus.....A plastic bag, sealed tightly around her neck....

Forum List

Back