Anti-Mask Protester Punches Masked Cancer Patient in Front of Medical Clinic

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
Well..this is nice..protesting a mask mandate at a Cancer Treatment center?? Because immune-suppressed patients don't need extra care/ oh wait..yes, they do~

An anti-mask protester in California is under fire for more than just her unorthodox medical beliefs after she was caught on video striking a masked woman who identified herself as a breast cancer patient by hitting her in the chest during a heated demonstration outside of a treatment center.

a close up of a person: Kate Burns being punched by Shiva Bagheri
© Provided by Law & Crime Kate Burns being punched by Shiva Bagheri
Anti-mask demonstrators appear to have been gathered outside of the Cedars-Sinai Breast Health Services building in West Hollywood Thursday to protest the facility’s rule that all persons who enter building wear a mask, regardless of whether they have been vaccinated against COVID-19.
Prior to the physical altercation, a self-identified breast cancer patient — subsequently named as one Kate Burns — who said she receives her treatments at the clinic had a testy exchange with some of the protesters.
Various videos posted on social media portray the following scene of events.
“I’m a cancer patient. I get treated here. Get the fuck away,” Burns says to a group of protesters holding anti-vaccination signs on the sidewalk in front of the clinic.
A male protester then asked Burns why she is so angry.
“Because I’ve just gone through fucking breast cancer and you motherfuckers are here,” Burns shot back.
Burns also had a quick response for another male protester who said the demonstration had “nothing to do” with Burns.
“You are protesting a breast cancer fucking center. It has everything to do with me and my community,” an incensed Burns said in the recording. “Do you know anything about chemotherapy? Do you know what happens to the immune system?”

Various recordings from the scene suggest that tension between the protesters and the counter-protesters continued to escalate, culminating with a female protester punching Burns at least once in the chest.
According to one of the videos, the female anti-mask protester was holding a megaphone up to Burns’s face and speaking into it when a counter-protester standing near Burns reached over and shoved the megaphone out of the anti-mask protester’s hands. The anti-mask protester then appeared to try and go after the counter-protester who touched the megaphone — but Burns blocked the way, leaned in slightly, and bounced the anti-mask protester back with her shoulder.
The female anti-mask protester then punched Burns in the chest and attempted to strike her a few more times while ripping the cancer patient’s mask off and discarding it on the ground. It’s unclear from the chaos in the video whether the attempted additional blows made contact with Burns, but Burns said on Twitter that she was “hit twice.”
Burns posted video of the altercation to Twitter with the caption, “Just another day in the bad place.”

Well..this is nice..protesting a mask mandate at a Cancer Treatment center?? Because immune-suppressed patients don't need extra care/ oh wait..yes, they do~

An anti-mask protester in California is under fire for more than just her unorthodox medical beliefs after she was caught on video striking a masked woman who identified herself as a breast cancer patient by hitting her in the chest during a heated demonstration outside of a treatment center.

Anti-mask demonstrators appear to have been gathered outside of the Cedars-Sinai Breast Health Services building in West Hollywood Thursday to protest the facility’s rule that all persons who enter building wear a mask, regardless of whether they have been vaccinated against COVID-19.
Prior to the physical altercation, a self-identified breast cancer patient — subsequently named as one Kate Burns — who said she receives her treatments at the clinic had a testy exchange with some of the protesters.
“I’m a cancer patient. I get treated here. Get the fuck away,” Burns says to a group of protesters holding anti-vaccination signs on the sidewalk in front of the clinic.
“Because I’ve just gone through fucking breast cancer and you motherfuckers are here,” Burns shot back.
Burns also had a quick response for another male protester who said the demonstration had “nothing to do” with Burns.
“You are protesting a breast cancer fucking center. It has everything to do with me and my community,” an incensed Burns said in the recording. “Do you know anything about chemotherapy? Do you know what happens to the immune system?”

Various recordings from the scene suggest that tension between the protesters and the counter-protesters continued to escalate, culminating with a female protester punching Burns at least once in the chest.
According to one of the videos, the female anti-mask protester was holding a megaphone up to Burns’s face and speaking into it when a counter-protester standing near Burns reached over and shoved the megaphone out of the anti-mask protester’s hands. The anti-mask protester then appeared to try and go after the counter-protester who touched the megaphone — but Burns blocked the way, leaned in slightly, and bounced the anti-mask protester back with her shoulder.
The female anti-mask protester then punched Burns in the chest and attempted to strike her a few more times while ripping the cancer patient’s mask off and discarding it on the ground. It’s unclear from the chaos in the video whether the attempted additional blows made contact with Burns, but Burns said on Twitter that she was “hit twice.”
Burns posted video of the altercation to Twitter with the caption, “Just another day in the bad place.”
So a California nut case is a pro Trumper. Did this bitch vote for Trump????

This is California and you use this for political points. How fucking stoopid of ya

had enough of you lying cock suckers for one night

nitey nite I hope the bed bugs bleed you tight

They were within their rights to protest. The cancer patient wasn't "attacked", she was the one who instigated the situation. Don't start shit and there usually won't be any. All she had to do was behave like a rational adult and allow others their right to free speech. She wasn't being personally attacked at all. She CHOSE to incite those she disagreed with. So be it.

They were within their rights to protest. The cancer patient wasn't "attacked", she was the one who instigated the situation. Don't start shit and there usually won't be any. All she had to do was behave like a rational adult and allow others their right to free speech. She wasn't being personally attacked at all. She CHOSE to incite those she disagreed with. So be it.
Uh..someone else objected to a megaphone in her face...and she got caught up..tell me...do you really support protests in front of medical facilities regarding masking?
Indeed..so be it..as you say. So be also the blowback on this nutcase...which looks to be huge~

Isn't it typical that you support this kind of behavior.

California Cancer Karen tries to break up a protest and gets more than she bargained for.

I can post from the perspective of the breast cancer chemo patient.

I had breast cancer. I had to be on a pill form of chemo for seven long years. I was on the highest dose which I had to take everyday for seven long years.

These people have no business protesting in front of this medical facility without wearing masks.

The people who go in there have compromised immune systems. They are more susceptible to contracting and dying from the virus than most people.

They are in an ugly and very frightening fight for their lives and the last thing they need is some selfish person not wearing a mask around them.

They don't need to add covid to the hell they are going through now. They probably won't survive the virus if the contracted it.

I hope the woman who punched the cancer patient is arrested and sent to jail. What she did was assault and battery which is a crime.

These people can protest anywhere they want. The very LAST place they should be protesting without wearing a mask is at cancer treatment medical facility with patients with very compromised and weak immune systems.

There is no excuse for their behavior.

If they want to protest they should go march down the street or in a park.

Who cares. The cancer has obviously travelled to Burn's brain. She's an out of control idiot. It is fake news to blame anyone but Burns for this confrontation.

Last edited:
Uh..someone else objected to a megaphone in her face...and she got caught up..tell me...do you really support protests in front of medical facilities regarding masking?
Indeed..so be it..as you say. So be also the blowback on this nutcase...which looks to be huge~
Do you support protesters blocking ER entrances all last Summer. Of course you didn't.

What frauds you people are.

People that behave like this should be separated from society.

Forum List

Back