Jonah Goldberg: Liberals panicking over possibility of a 2016 repeat

Well Goldberg is a well known Conservative so it only makes sense he wouldn't support Trump.
Well Goldberg is a well known Conservative neocon....

Fixed that for ya.

Well that is pretty much today's Conservative position. Generally speaking one speaks of a "Neocon" as someone who supports constant interventions elsewhere. We have had that for all 4 years under Trump so they can't disagree there.
Except that Trump has worked to end the interventions....One of the few things that he's done that I fully approve of.

No he hasn't. He has made hollow worthless statements. Statements that the "neocons" simply note that he isn't going to do anything about and he doesn't.

Yes, he has kept us out of worthless wars, the first to do so since carter. Unlike shrub and o, who brought us endless adventures in the desert, arab springs, supporting rebels in syria, etc.

He has also kept us in all of them also.
Safely getting out of wars is harder than getting into them. Perhaps if he had some support for doing so from the haters in Congress it would be done faster. Heck, at this point I believe he could announce the end of ANY conflict in which we are involved and Pelosi and crew would shriek bloody murder that he can't do it, it would be illegal for him to do it, he's a cad for wanting to do it, etc.
He did just that with Syria, and it took two false flags and a fuckton of neocon nagging to keep the very small contingent that remains there in place.

He didn't remove troops. He only moved them from one area in Syria to another. Seems Trump supporters want to blame everyone else for Trump's failures. Nothing is ever his fault.
He removed most of them...The war hawks conned him into leaving a couple hundred behind as "advisors" and "security".

Seems the haters easily confuse their misinformed opinions for the facts.

Well Goldberg is a well known Conservative so it only makes sense he wouldn't support Trump.

Fixed that for ya.

Well that is pretty much today's Conservative position. Generally speaking one speaks of a "Neocon" as someone who supports constant interventions elsewhere. We have had that for all 4 years under Trump so they can't disagree there.
Except that Trump has worked to end the interventions....One of the few things that he's done that I fully approve of.

No he hasn't. He has made hollow worthless statements. Statements that the "neocons" simply note that he isn't going to do anything about and he doesn't.

Yes, he has kept us out of worthless wars, the first to do so since carter. Unlike shrub and o, who brought us endless adventures in the desert, arab springs, supporting rebels in syria, etc.

Safely getting out of wars is harder than getting into them. Perhaps if he had some support for doing so from the haters in Congress it would be done faster. Heck, at this point I believe he could announce the end of ANY conflict in which we are involved and Pelosi and crew would shriek bloody murder that he can't do it, it would be illegal for him to do it, he's a cad for wanting to do it, etc.
He did just that with Syria, and it took two false flags and a fuckton of neocon nagging to keep the very small contingent that remains there in place.

He didn't remove troops. He only moved them from one area in Syria to another. Seems Trump supporters want to blame everyone else for Trump's failures. Nothing is ever his fault.
If empty rhetoric is your thing.................................It's not Goldberg's.

Really Comrade? What are his great accomplishments? Iraq?

Nothing has changed with Iraq.

Other than destroying the isis caliphate?

ISIS’s dramatic escalation in Syria and Iraq

The Real World Capabilities of ISIS: The Threat Continues

Sounds like you're pushing for more war as trump has brought troops home.

He announces it every so often. The problem is he does not follow up. Trump says lots of things. He does like to hear himself talk.

Again, trump hasn't started a war or skirmish since carter. W and O loved war and couldn't get enough.

Which changes the argument none.

Again, he has decreased the number of troops and hasn't started any new wars. You have no argument.

Fixed that for ya.

Poor pk

They should be in full blown panic now.

Wow.....if we do get four more years.

We better make the fucking most of it.

Literally, the survival of our Republic and our way of life is at stake.

While I am not that dire, we need to make sure if we get the gift of four more years that we don't ever have to put up with Pelosi and Schumer again.

We should work with the moderates and encourage them to put up good leadership we can work with.

This means getting Trump to shut his fucking mouth and focus on what we need.....not venting his ass.

While I am not that dire, we need to make sure if we get the gift of four more years that we don't ever have to put up with Pelosi and Schumer again.

We should work with the moderates and encourage them to put up good leadership we can work with.

This means getting Trump to shut his fucking mouth and focus on what we need.....not venting his ass.

Well - good luck with that ( See McCain and Romney)
All the Conservatives do is capitulate to the Moderates, when they are not capitulating to Democrats.
We had to hire a life long Democrat to show Republicans how to be an effective Republican.

1603381159221.png

All the Conservatives do is capitulate to the Moderates, when they are not capitulating to Democrats.
We had to hire a life long Democrat to show Republicans how to be an effective Republicans.

You want to call it the way it is.

I am conseravtive and I piss off conservatives by telling them they spend to much time with red meat and not enough time doing the shit we need to do to stay in control.

Example: Fucking School Boards...pretty much owned by left wingers and they impose all kinds of bullshit on kids.

Example: Universities...what are conservatives doing to support conservative professors who reel under the waves of bullshit that come at them from their left wing colleaugues.

View attachment 405128

We had to hire a life long Democrat to show Republicans how to be an effective Republicans.

You want to call it the way it is.

I am conseravtive and I piss off conservatives by telling them they spend to much time with red meat and not enough time doing the shit we need to do to stay in control.

Example: Fucking School Boards...pretty much owned by left wingers and they impose all kinds of bullshit on kids.

Example: Universities...what are conservatives doing to support conservative professors who reel under the waves of bullshit that come at them from their left wing colleaugues.

Absolutely agree with this -
"I am conservative and I piss off conservatives by telling them they spend to much time with red meat and not enough time doing the shit we need to do to stay in control"

The Control Part anyway.

The best way is to make more Conservatives - Not move to placate the moderates.

Most of the average people who aren't wonks or spend their days on Political Boards and are just trying to live their lives
Live Conservatively in their lives.

They have let the Media convince them that although they are doing fine - their neighbors are just one elected Republican away from ruin.

Education on what Conservatism really is and why it works -
Bigger base - not just a bigger tent.

Fixed that for ya.

He removed most of them...The war hawks conned him into leaving a couple hundred behind as "advisors" and "security".

Seems the haters easily confuse their misinformed opinions for the facts.

Why you be a hater?

Esper: US troops, armored vehicles going to Syria oil fields

Forum List

Back