Jon Stewart captures Beck's mania in an amazingly funny impression

for the left, the only comedic thing they can come up with is MOCKING people.
that's why Rachel Maddow, Chrissy Matthews, Keith Olbermann's rating are OFF THE CHARTS.:eusa_whistle:

Ahhhh, come on Steph. It was funny. Even Beck laughed at it.

Of course, the really funny thing is that some on the left mistake comedy for reality. :lol:

Them any also many people who don't trust the government but can also recognize partisan bullshit and paranoid conspiracy theories when they see it.

You know, if there was so much of that, youd think you guys would be able to respond to some of it.

Them any also many people who don't trust the government but can also recognize partisan bullshit and paranoid conspiracy theories when they see it.

You know, if there was so much of that, youd think you guys would be able to respond to some of it.

You mean the same way Glenn Beck won't respond to the rumors that he raped and murdered a girl in 1990?

that's why Rachel Maddow, Chrissy Matthews, Keith Olbermann's rating are OFF THE CHARTS.:eusa_whistle:

Ahhhh, come on Steph. It was funny. Even Beck laughed at it.

Of course, the really funny thing is that some on the left mistake comedy for reality. :lol:

And the NOT so funny thing is: that some on the right...don't.

Stewart is less entertaining because he is trying to be funny. Beck can cry on cue! Now that is a pro.

No-one said anything about scale. You were making a statement about "the left" in general, like this:

And there you are mocking the president of the United States in the same post, in graphic detail, using an avatar.

That's commonly known as "hypocrisy".

:lol::cuckoo:
when I go on National t.v. and mock the Obama, then we can talk.

No one's buying your attempts at damage control

You said mocking people is bad (which is retarded IMHO) and yet you mock Barack Obama. You're a hypocrite.

LOl, here is what i posted.
that's why Rachel Maddow, Chrissy Matthews, Keith Olbermann's rating are OFF THE CHARTS.

funny but I don't see the word "BAD" in there anywhere.
now apologize for saying I said things that I didn't, or just go away.:lol:

☭proletarian☭;2114815 said:
So it's okay because you're not important because you're not popular?

Huh?????????????????
I just love how that Avatar gets all your panties in a bunch.
I'm sure I've hurt the Obama's feelings by using it.:lol:

When backed into a corner the modern hypocrite tries to change subject and insult his accusers unable to respond to his criticisms with anything else.

Oh my gawd.:lol:

Huh?????????????????
I just love how that Avatar gets all your panties in a bunch.
I'm sure I've hurt the Obama's feelings by using it.:lol:

When backed into a corner the modern hypocrite tries to change subject and insult his accusers unable to respond to his criticisms with anything else.

Steph, you're trying to have an intelligent conversation with someone who just used that stupid internet rumor about Beck to score a cheap 'point'. He is clearly someone best ignored... you can't argue with stupidity.

Steph, you're trying to have an intelligent conversation with someone who just used that stupid internet rumor about Beck to score a cheap 'point'. He is clearly someone best ignored... you can't argue with stupidity.

thanks, I'm beginning to realize that.

You mean the same way Glenn Beck won't respond to the rumors that he raped and murdered a girl in 1990?

Has someone provided video of him stating that he has?

You really have a hard time understanding the difference between questioning people on what they say and represent themselves to be and making things up completely don't you?

Glenn Beck is a fucking idiot and anyone who listens to him and thinks his ideas make sense are brain dead.

Since you claim you don't watch Beck, how do you whether his ideas make sense or not? :confused:

Already asked her. Jakey decided to jump in at that point somehow pretending that I was addressing him with the comment. And continued to insist that somehow my comments applied to him despite clarifying them to the point where it should have been clear that I was talking to her. Go fig.

While Beck exaggerates and creates amazing and absurd juxtapositions, the scary thing is many people take seriously opinions that make zero sense. That is Ok, but please don't act on them. Crazies don't wake up one day with an enemy they want to kill, they develop over time and when a media spokesperson calls our president a Marxist, who along with his administration is trying to destroy the nation, that is wrong in the same way yelling fire when there is none is wrong.

Progress is so slow a thing, it amazes me when you go back and see how long it took to free the slave or give the vote or to provide some need for those in need. Beck and his ilk are reactionaries who see change as wrong. Again Ok - but don't demonize the other when you know so little.

The Progressive Movement

great depression pictures - Google Search

While Beck exaggerates and creates amazing and absurd juxtapositions, the scary thing is many people take seriously opinions that make zero sense. That is Ok, but please don't act on them. Crazies don't wake up one day with an enemy they want to kill, they develop over time and when a media spokesperson calls our president a Marxist, who along with his administration is trying to destroy the nation, that is wrong in the same way yelling fire when there is none is wrong.

Progress is so slow a thing, it amazes me when you go back and see how long it took to free the slave or give the vote or to provide some need for those in need. Beck and his ilk are reactionaries who see change as wrong. Again Ok - but don't demonize the other when you know so little.

The Progressive Movement

great depression pictures - Google Search

Calling the President a Marxist is nothing like yelling fire where there is none. If one believes that this President is a Marxist, then one is perfectly entitled to say so. The demonizing of people like Beck just because he happens to think differently to you is pathetic. Constantly trying to link people like Beck to crazies who may take a shot at the POTUS is just beyond stupid.

People could, just as easily make absurd comparisons between people who tell other people to shut up and those who seek to take away our freedom of speech. To me, anyone who tells another to 'shut the fuck up' has lost the argument.

Glenn Beck is a fucking idiot and anyone who listens to him and thinks his ideas make sense are brain dead.

Since you claim you don't watch Beck, how do you whether his ideas make sense or not? :confused:

Already asked her. Jakey decided to jump in at that point somehow pretending that I was addressing him with the comment. And continued to insist that somehow my comments applied to him despite clarifying them to the point where it should have been clear that I was talking to her. Go fig.

Jake has a very high opinion of his own opinion. Which is good, because no one else does.

Jon Stewart is hilarious. I saw that clip on some cable news show last night for the first time. You can see the incredulous look on his face that people actually take Beck seriously while he's drawing circles (conclusions) on the blackboard like he's some highly respected professor or something.

That clip is a keeper. :)

Jon Stewart is hilarious. I saw that clip on some cable news show last night for the first time. You can see the incredulous look on his face that people actually take Beck seriously while he's drawing circles (conclusions) on the blackboard like he's some highly respected professor or something.

That clip is a keeper. :)

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you don't watch Beck.

Still think it's funny how lefties worship a comedian as some kind of fountain of wisdom. You go girl! :lol::lol::lol:

C'mon. Beck is surely big enough to be able to handle a few digs in the ribs.

I'm not so sure about that. I've seen him interviewed a couple of times and he seems thin skinned. I think he takes himself very seriously.

I haven't seen Beck's show (since I am neither an avid viewer nor an obsessive dismisser of Beck) but I was told he ran the clip and thought it was funny. Beck, it appears, is quite comfortable with being mocked... which I think speaks well of him.

Forum List

Back