Was Jon Stewart Obama's Punk?

People fear most what they understand least.

No wonder the conservatives are scared of Jon Stewart...........they don't understand humor and it scares them.

I understand he is using a stage name. I understand he is a scripted, teleprompter reading, libtard. Much like his recent guest, the guy who is delusional enough to think he can win (using the term "win" VERY loosely) a third term without cheating.

Obama never said anything about cheating. If you understood the context in which he was speaking, he was telling the African leaders that change is good and no one person should hold on to power forever.

He said that he's popular enough to win another term, but because of our Constitution he isn't eligible for another term, and was trying to urge the other leaders of African nations to look at trying it and embrace democracy.

0bama is refusing to visit his home town in Kenya. The natives are getting very restless thinking he is snubbing them

Daily Show's John Stewart had SECRET MEETINGS With Obama At The White House!

While his staff met with and frequently called White House Staffers (Valerie Jarrett) for talking points and "Input" on Daily Show skits and articles!

The Daily Show, sadly, is the PRIMARY NEWS SOURCE for American Males under 40 yrs. old, and has been often "celebrated" by Democrats as "reminding young people why the Republican party is out of step.”

ie, Very important at spreading Democrat/Obama-approved PROPAGANDA to the low-info sheeple. As Politico states, "it speaks volumes about Stewart and his reach, which goes well beyond the million or so viewers who tune into The Daily Show on most weeknights"."

Daily Show memes were used to help get US Soldiers killed in the wars of Iraq and Afghanistan, get Obama elected, TWICE, and to push America-damaging legislation through Congress.

Remember how Stewart mercilessly mocked anyone daring to question the "Facts" of Obamacare, for instance? Or claimed that any criticism of Obama was "Based in RACISM!!" or that Obama's critics just "Hate a black man as President"?

Well, now we know that almost every Republican claim about what Obamacare would cause has come to pass, and the REAL damage hasn't even begun, yet.

That Stewart was in the pockets of the Democrat Propagandists for his continued career and livelihood was clear from the very start, but anyone that dared say so was mocked.

A LOT of what is wrong in the American Idiocracy today can be layed directly at the feet of Democrat Media lapdogs like John Stewart, who gleefully helped to pimp the Propaganda created by the likes of Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber, and others.

He made a LOT of money doing it, but the Americn taxpayers will be paying the price for it, for at least a generation to come.

HOPEY-CHANGEY, SUCKAS!!!

Jon Stewart s secret White House visits

Jon Stuart Liebowitz is nothing more than a left wing Limbaugh. Except that Liebowitz is too dishonest to admit it.
Speaking of your MessiahRushie, funny how the Right never complained about Porky meeting with his Butt Buddy in the White House.

July 25, 2008
RUSH: This happened to me last August. I had dinner up there in the White House. We had cigars in the Treaty Room up in the residence. I told you about this. He spent 45 minutes taking me around the world...
That flew over your head.

The Obamunists and their Media Allies played many of you for FRIKKEN IDIOTS, and actually laughed about how stupid and gullible you were to believe their bullschit, at the New York and DC fancy-dress parties.

REMEMBER GRUBER?

Jon Steward is just a freak. His jokes were so dumb he was constantly jiggling at every phrase he said while we were listening to the laugh track. And it happened over and over again. Liberals are not the brightest people indeed.

We now know as FACT that John Stewart is a willing DEMOCRAT OPERATIVE masquerading as a Comedian, on a DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA PROGRAM masquerading as a "Fake News Show".

Forum List

Back