Jon Stewart captures Beck's mania in an amazingly funny impression

Glenn Beck is a fucking idiot and anyone who listens to him and thinks his ideas make sense are brain dead.

How would you know? you've made it clear you don't listen. So who cares what you think about a show you don't listen to?

I listen to Glenn at least twice a week, and while he is not an idiot, his mental attic certainly has some holes in the floor.

He is, what so many of you forget, is a professional showman, an entertainer. He knows his bread is covered with far right loony jam. So he creates his own concotions of it. Unfortunately, he has consumed quite a bit of it as well.

I find it really funny when you interject to answer a question addressed to someone else.... like your input is in some way vital. You're a fucking funny guy, Joke.... sadly, I laugh at you, not with you.

Are you still gonna clear me out of 'your' Republican party? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

for the left, the only comedic thing they can come up with is MOCKING people.
that's why Rachel Maddow, Chrissy Matthews, Keith Olbermann's rating are OFF THE CHARTS.:eusa_whistle:

C'mon. Beck is surely big enough to be able to handle a few digs in the ribs.

I'm not so sure about that. I've seen him interviewed a couple of times and he seems thin skinned. I think he takes himself very seriously.

Oh, I'm sure he takes his opinions seriously, but you don't get to be in the position that he's in if you can't roll with the punches a bit.

I personally can't stand Beck, but he's made a career decision that makes him an obvious target for mockery. It comes with the territory and I'm sure he knows that just as much as someone like Obama knows it when he watches himself parodied on something like The Onion.

that's why Rachel Maddow, Chrissy Matthews, Keith Olbermann's rating are OFF THE CHARTS.:eusa_whistle:

C'mon. Beck is surely big enough to be able to handle a few digs in the ribs.

I haven't seen Beck's show (since I am neither an avid viewer nor an obsessive dismisser of Beck) but I was told he ran the clip and thought it was funny. Beck, it appears, is quite comfortable with being mocked... which I think speaks well of him.

Agree. He's in totally the wrong job if he's going to get bent out of shape by a little politically motivated shin kicking. :lol:

How would you know? you've made it clear you don't listen. So who cares what you think about a show you don't listen to?

I listen to Glenn at least twice a week, and while he is not an idiot, his mental attic certainly has some holes in the floor.

He is, what so many of you forget, is a professional showman, an entertainer. He knows his bread is covered with far right loony jam. So he creates his own concotions of it. Unfortunately, he has consumed quite a bit of it as well.

I find it really funny when you interject to answer a question addressed to someone else.... like your input is in some way vital. You're a fucking funny guy, Joke.... sadly, I laugh at you, not with you.

Are you still gonna clear me out of 'your' Republican party? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are not in our Republican Party, unless you have changed your mind recently. Ad Hom is not argument, the concept of which you have not understood from the beginning. Yep, GB is a showman, an entertainer, and part-time loon that makes his bread and butter from folks like you.

The Party wants your vote and money, but does not need your social and political philosophies.

they need to meld this new Palin Alaskian show with Beck.

Think of all the fun.

A Bat shit crazy Beck chasing sara short and dumb all over the Alaskian wilderness.

I find this statement to be very humorous considering the nature of your avatar.

Here, let me serve you a tall, heaping glass of hypocrisy.

Oh no, wait, I can see you already have one.

oh yeah, cause a avatar on a message board is surly the same as mocking someone on National T.v.:eusa_whistle:

No-one said anything about scale. You were making a statement about "the left" in general, like this:

And there you are mocking the president of the United States in the same post, in graphic detail, using an avatar.

That's commonly known as "hypocrisy".

That's the only comedic thing she could come up with. ;)

At his best Beck is informative and actually outed real Communists working for Hussein Obama, Jon Stewart is probably the Left's foremost newsman.

where-as
for the conservatives

mocking their enemies is only ONE of their weapons

they also have, ridiculing, denigrating, bashing, insulting, falsely accusing and threats of physical violence

And suing the black guy as not being eligible to run...

You know, if there was so much of that, youd think you guys would be able to respond to some of it.

You mean the same way Glenn Beck won't respond to the rumors that he raped and murdered a girl in 1990?

Has someone provided video of him stating that he has?

You really have a hard time understanding the difference between questioning people on what they say and represent themselves to be and making things up completely don't you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE1wUhYRIRo]YouTube - Glenn Beck admits it all[/ame]

PROOF

untitled1.jpg

☭proletarian☭;2117594 said:
You mean the same way Glenn Beck won't respond to the rumors that he raped and murdered a girl in 1990?

You really have a hard time understanding the difference between questioning people on what they say and represent themselves to be and making things up completely don't you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE1wUhYRIRo]YouTube - Glenn Beck admits it all[/ame]

The sad thing is that there are a huge amount of drooling lefties who will actually believe this. I pity those fools.

The sad thing is that there are a huge amount of drooling lefties who will actually believe this. I pity those fools.

Far fewer than the drooling righties thinking Ayers ghosted some of Obama's writing. Remember that canard you were pushing a few months ago, CalGal? I know it is hard for you to contend with facts, but you should try.

Glenn Beck is a rapist with a deep loathing for consensual sex and morality. That's hy he aligns himself with CPAC, which is closely tied to the far Right of the GOP- a party renowned for its sexual improprieties and now under investigation by the FBI.

Far fewer than the drooling righties thinking Ayers ghosted some of Obama's writing. Remember that canard you were pushing a few months ago, CalGal? I know it is hard for you to contend with facts, but you should try.

Jake talking about facts, LOL

I think I just broke the needle on the Irony Meter

irony-meter.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Most professional writers that I know who have read both Ayers and Obama agree with me. I don't back down from my opinion that Ayers ghosted Obama's book.

You're a joke, Joke.

You are not in our Republican Party, unless you have changed your mind recently. Ad Hom is not argument, the concept of which you have not understood from the beginning. Yep, GB is a showman, an entertainer, and part-time loon that makes his bread and butter from folks like you.

The Party wants your vote and money, but does not need your social and political philosophies.

But you kept insisting I was GOP and you needed to get me out. See what an ass you are Joke? No? Keep looking.

☭proletarian☭;2117616 said:
Glenn Beck is a rapist with a deep loathing for consensual sex and morality. That's hy he aligns himself with CPAC, which is closely tied to the far Right of the GOP- a party renowned for its sexual improprieties and now under investigation by the FBI.

California Girl said:
Hi, you have received -113 reputation points from California Girl.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
California Girl

Note: This is an automated message.

Facts hurt, baby?

I posted the police report and his own words. That he was @ CPAC (which was sponsored by the Birchers and has close ties to the hard GOP Right) is a fact. That an arm of the GOP is being investigated by the FBI is a fact.

Not my fault your kind can't live honest lives.

Jake talking about facts, LOL

I think I just broke the needle on the Irony Meter

irony-meter.jpg

It is delicious, isn't it? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

☭proletarian☭;2117650 said:
☭proletarian☭;2117616 said:

California Girl said:
Hi, you have received -113 reputation points from California Girl.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
California Girl

Note: This is an automated message.

Facts hurt, baby?

I posted the police report and his own words. That he was @ CPAC (which was sponsored by the Birchers and has close ties to the hard GOP Right) is a fact. That an arm of the GOP is being investigated by the FBI is a fact.

Not my fault your kind can't live honest lives.

Nope, facts don't hurt. Scumbag assholes who mock the very real horror of rape for cheap political points are disgusting. That is you. And, I will continue to neg people for posting this sort of thing.

Forum List

Back