Was Jon Stewart Obama's Punk?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Seems the material used by Jon Stewart may have been PRE-approved and PRE-scripted by none other then Obama.

"Now, a report by Politico suggests the influential Comedy Central comic may have been influenced by the White House on a number of occasions, possibly shaping what issues he discussed and what viewpoint he adopted on his popular satirical news show."

So just how close did Obama and Stewart get about talking about Stewart's show?

"Politico details at least two occasions in which Stewart met with the president, who used the Oval Office meetings "to sell the administration’s ideas."

So when did Obama punk Stewart exactly?

"Besides the October 2011 meeting, in which Obama summoned Stewart in the midst of a heated budget showdown in Congress, the president also invited Stewart for a mid-morning meeting in February 2014 hours before he went on national TV to warn Russia there would be harsh consequences if it continued its aggression toward Ukraine."

Were there other times Stewart did political work FOR Obama such as INSULTING leaders of OTHER nations?

"The first show that aired after his White House visit skewered – you guessed it – Russian president Vladimir Putin.

"In a segment titled ‘It’s a Vlad, Vlad, Vlad, Vlad World,’ Stewart giggled as he displayed a picture of the shirtless Russian leader ..." wrote Politico. Then he showed a video of Vladimir Putin at the Winter Olympics in Sochi and wondered if he was 'even paying attention at the Olympics? … Or did you consider the parade of nations a browsing opportunity?'"

How much effect might it have had on political opines?

"By working in concert with the Obama administration or prodding them via his Daily Show segments, Stewart had an enormous impact on national politics."

Jon Stewart.....Obama's Punk.
Did White House influence Daily Show coverage - Yahoo News

First hand evidence of the media being in the tank for 0bama.
^ First hand evidence of a dumbass.

P.S. 611 posts? In 6 days? Damn... :cuckoo:

Current events has a lot of misconceptions which needed to be addressed in the past week.

I suppose I could have minded my own business and allowed my fellow members to be misled.

Yes, the media is in the tank for 0bama. Always has been. Glad this problem is being addressed and has become obvious to millions of Americans.

Current events has a lot of misconceptions which needed to be addressed in the past week.

I suppose I could have minded my own business and allowed my fellow members to be misled.

Yes, the media is in the tank for 0bama. Always has been. Glad this problem is being addressed and has become obvious to millions of Americans.
Damn you righties have lost your minds. You should take up some hobbies. It's not healthy to be so crazy all the time.

Damn you righties have lost your minds. You should take up some hobbies. It's not healthy to be so crazy all the time.

You're RIGHT ! 100% correct !

I'll take up a hobby. Your hobby.

Deception.

You yourself are still mighty wet behind the ears around here. :slap:
You sure about that?

:slap:
Hey, I just don't like bullies. Lay off that shit.
Ugh. Okay brotch. :mad:
Stat sock! Gotcha. :)

Jon Stuart Liebowitz is nothing more than a left wing Limbaugh. Except that Liebowitz is too dishonest to admit it.
Speaking of your MessiahRushie, funny how the Right never complained about Porky meeting with his Butt Buddy in the White House.

July 25, 2008
RUSH: This happened to me last August. I had dinner up there in the White House. We had cigars in the Treaty Room up in the residence. I told you about this. He spent 45 minutes taking me around the world...

Seems the material used by Jon Stewart may have been PRE-approved and PRE-scripted by none other then Obama.

"Now, a report by Politico suggests the influential Comedy Central comic may have been influenced by the White House on a number of occasions, possibly shaping what issues he discussed and what viewpoint he adopted on his popular satirical news show."

"Politico details at least two occasions in which Stewart met with the president, who used the Oval Office meetings "to sell the administration’s ideas."

"Besides the October 2011 meeting, in which Obama summoned Stewart in the midst of a heated budget showdown in Congress, the president also invited Stewart for a mid-morning meeting in February 2014 hours before he went on national TV to warn Russia there would be harsh consequences if it continued its aggression toward Ukraine."

Were there other times Stewart did political work FOR Obama such as INSULTING leaders of OTHER nations?

"The first show that aired after his White House visit skewered – you guessed it – Russian president Vladimir Putin.

"In a segment titled ‘It’s a Vlad, Vlad, Vlad, Vlad World,’ Stewart giggled as he displayed a picture of the shirtless Russian leader ..." wrote Politico. Then he showed a video of Vladimir Putin at the Winter Olympics in Sochi and wondered if he was 'even paying attention at the Olympics? … Or did you consider the parade of nations a browsing opportunity?'"

"By working in concert with the Obama administration or prodding them via his Daily Show segments, Stewart had an enormous impact on national politics."

Sort of like asking: Is Bill O'Reilly sucking Donald Trump's dick?

Sort of like asking: Is Bill O'Reilly sucking Donald Trump's dick?

No, it's more like asking is Jon Leibowitz...er ah...'Stewart" sucking 0bama's penis.

Forum List

Back