Jon Stewart captures Beck's mania in an amazingly funny impression

I find it really funny when you interject to answer a question addressed to someone else.... like your input is in some way vital. You're a fucking funny guy, Joke.... sadly, I laugh at you, not with you.

Are you still gonna clear me out of 'your' Republican party? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are not in our Republican Party, unless you have changed your mind recently. Ad Hom is not argument, the concept of which you have not understood from the beginning. Yep, GB is a showman, an entertainer, and part-time loon that makes his bread and butter from folks like you.

The Party wants your vote and money, but does not need your social and political philosophies.

But you kept insisting I was GOP and you needed to get me out. See what an ass you are Joke? No? Keep looking.

We obviously got you out. You have admitted that you are not in it. Facts hurt, dont' they, Caltwit?

Noone's mocking anything. There is evidence that Beck is a rapist- evidence that is times stronger than the evidence of Obama's Kenyan birth and revolutionary Marxist beliefs. You can't debunk any of the evidence and Beck has refused to defend himself against these charges. He can come to USMB- I've the URL right here on my desk, next to my red phone- and prove the allegation false. He refuses. Why? Because he can't deny or disprove the claims because, in his words 'the allegations are accurate'.

☭proletarian☭;2117650 said:
☭proletarian☭;2117616 said:
Glenn Beck is a rapist with a deep loathing for consensual sex and morality. That's hy he aligns himself with CPAC, which is closely tied to the far Right of the GOP- a party renowned for its sexual improprieties and now under investigation by the FBI.

California Girl said:
Hi, you have received -113 reputation points from California Girl.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:

Regards,
California Girl

Note: This is an automated message.

Facts hurt, baby?

I posted the police report and his own words. That he was @ CPAC (which was sponsored by the Birchers and has close ties to the hard GOP Right) is a fact. That an arm of the GOP is being investigated by the FBI is a fact.

Not my fault your kind can't live honest lives.

Nope, facts don't hurt. Scumbag assholes who mock the very real horror of rape for cheap political points are disgusting. That is you. And, I will continue to neg people for posting this sort of thing.

Scumbags such as yourself using the same smear tactics against a candidate. You are no different than they, Caltwit. You have admitted you are a scumbag. I agree with you on that. :lol:

You are not in our Republican Party, unless you have changed your mind recently. Ad Hom is not argument, the concept of which you have not understood from the beginning. Yep, GB is a showman, an entertainer, and part-time loon that makes his bread and butter from folks like you.

The Party wants your vote and money, but does not need your social and political philosophies.

But you kept insisting I was GOP and you needed to get me out. See what an ass you are Joke? No? Keep looking.

We obviously got you out. You have admitted that you are not in it. Facts hurt, dont' they, Caltwit?

In order for you to have 'got me out', I would have actually had to be in, would I not? Since I am not, nor have I ever been, a Republican, that sort of makes a fool of you, does it not?

The only thing you prove me wrong about is that sometimes I think you cannot be any more stupid. You have definitely proved me wrong a few times on that.

Still waiting, America. Why won't Glenn Beck come forward and address the evidence?

In order for you to have 'got me out', I would have actually had to be in, would I not? Since I am not, nor have I ever been, a Republican, that sort of makes a fool of you, does it not?

The only thing you prove me wrong about is that sometimes I think you cannot be any more stupid. You have definitely proved me wrong a few times on that.

Thank for proving just how silly you are, little twit. We are all laughing at you now. You make nonsense noises, say you hang with economists (maybe you hang with Colter, too?), you use tactics that easily are ferreted out, and you simply can't handle evidence, logic, and analysis.

That's all your problem, and everyone here sees it. :lol:

Last edited:
so a thread that is about a comedian and a talk show host supposedly has logic, evidence and analysis? :lol:

so a thread that is about a comedian and a talk show host supposedly has logic, evidence and analysis? :lol:

In satire, human or individual vices, follies, abuses, or shortcomings are censured by ridicule, derision, burlesque, irony, or other methods, ideally with the intent of improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its purpose is often not so much humour for its own sake as an attack on something strongly disapproved by the satirist, using the weapon of wit.
Satire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No wonder it's over your head.

Satire was once among the few ways to safely publicly bring to question the affairs of emperors, kings, aristocrats, and the priests.

☭proletarian☭;2117696 said:

In satire, human or individual vices, follies, abuses, or shortcomings are censured by ridicule, derision, burlesque, irony, or other methods, ideally with the intent of improvement.[1] Although satire is usually meant to be funny, its purpose is often not so much humour for its own sake as an attack on something strongly disapproved by the satirist, using the weapon of wit.

Satire was once among the few ways to safely publicly bring to question the affairs of emperors, kings, aristocrats, and the priests.

weil bi golly yew mest bes rites. Is twos stepid tu enderstainds.
I can say anything you post most definitely goes over my head. sheesh:lol:

Thank for proving just how silly you are, little twit. We are all laughing at you now. You make nonsense noises, say you hang with economists (maybe you hang with Colter, too?), you use tactics that easily ferreted out, and you simply can't handle evidence, logic, and analysis.

You might be. But my rep just went up a point. :lol::lol::lol: You got your ass kicked by a girl half your age and independent. That's gotta hurt.

Every time you lose an argument, you try to demean me. Doesn't work. You just make yourself look like a whining child. Grow up, old man. :lol::lol:

I used to watch Blech while he was on CNN. Didn't like him then, don't like him now.

Jon Stewart's impression of Blech was accurate, funny, and did a really good job. For a second or two, I had to look hard at the television to make sure I was still watching the Daily Show and not FAUX.

I also find it interesting that Jon Stewart fact checks his stuff for a FAKE NEWS SHOW better than Blech does for A REAL NEWS SHOW.

But then again.......Rupert Murdoch isn't really interested in facts, just his own spin on reality.

Thanks for the admission that you cannot comprehend satire, irony, etc. That has been obvious for a long time. However, you are good at invective. Look it up.

Thank for proving just how silly you are, little twit. We are all laughing at you now. You make nonsense noises, say you hang with economists (maybe you hang with Colter, too?), you use tactics that easily ferreted out, and you simply can't handle evidence, logic, and analysis.

You might be. But my rep just went up a point. :lol::lol::lol: You got your ass kicked by a girl half your age and independent. That's gotta hurt.

Every time you lose an argument, you try to demean me. Doesn't work. You just make yourself look like a whining child. Grow up, old man. :lol::lol:

You have just described yourself, caltwit. You have demeaned yourself every time you have posted. But you are good for giggles and chuckles. Please don't stop posting. :lol:

Thanks for the admission that you cannot comprehend satire, irony, etc. That has been obvious for a long time. However, you are good at invective. Look it up.

:lol:
you don't see me getting my panties all in a bunch over a AVATAR.:lol:

When backed into a corner the modern hypocrite tries to change subject and insult his accusers unable to respond to his criticisms with anything else.

Oh my gawd.:lol:

Steph, you're trying to have an intelligent conversation with someone who just used that stupid internet rumor about Beck to score a cheap 'point'. He is clearly someone best ignored... you can't argue with stupidity.

I'd say the same thing about people who don't understand the concept of satire.

Although it's really funny when people who don't have any counter arguments try grasping at straws for any excuse to dismiss their opponents.

Forum List

Back