Zone1 The 14th Century Catholic Church

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
The demon Asmodius king of Hell
Asmodeus or Ashmedai, is a prince of demons and hell. In Judeo-Islamic lore, he is the king of both daemons and demons.
Asmodeus is mostly known from the deuterocanonical Book of Tobit, in which he is the primary antagonist of the Ars Goetia.

In Peter Binsfeld's classification of demons, Asmodeus represents lust.
the five generals under Satan let's hear from Father Chad himself now underneath saving they're what.

we call the five generals the five generals are the five demons that are immediately hierarchically underneath Satan, and they are the ones who execute his plans in some cases they call it the table because it's basically they get to divide up certain things.

The demon bald, or as ball

the first demon under him is Bald, ball you know Satan actually is the demon of impurity but Ball is a demon of impurity his principal function is to get cultures to succumb to impurity primarily through fornication. Once the fornication sets in then what happens is that the perspective that the conjugal act is ordered towards children is lost from that arises the idea that such should be recreational and that you can use it for any way you get pleasure that's fine
ball lays the groundwork we saw this in our own country was called the free love movement they laid the groundwork for the next thing he tried to do although in our country he managed to pull something off that was rather extraordinary the next thing after that as we read from Saint Paul
God delivers men and women up to their lusts and men will start to swan to sleep with men and women with women which basically means what once.
the spirit of fornication sets in which by the way I don't know if you noticed in the new right, they removed the from

The spirit of fornication delivers us from the litany of Saints at the very time that the free love movement gained sentencing what we
pray for is what we get you don't pray for it you're not going get it after that then what happens is the culture.
The next three demons show up.
The first is asthma.
Davis is the demon of homosexuality in men then there's

the demon of Leviathan which is the demon of homosexuality and then but of the masculine kind these are the women who are heavy on the heels we would say.

the spirit of Lilith
then there is the spirit of Lilith which is the more seductive form of female homosexuality after those after those have gained ascendancy in a culture which by the way if you look at the cultures every single culture is pushed in this direction; historically not just ours but historically this is always the progression once you have fornication you end up with contraception and then.

The upshot of that is homosexuality and then abortion.

The demon Balfour Med is?
The demon baal,

The fifth one baal, he's the demon of child sacrifice abortion in our culture think of this they shot down the fornication laws. and they delivered us into the hands of baal they should then they had Roe versus Wade and delivered us into the hands of Balfour men and then they allowed gay marriage and so now our country politically is in the hold of the top five demons in hell other than Satan they delivered us into their hands that's where we're at.

Asmodeus or Ashmedai, is a prince of demons and hell. In Judeo-Islamic lore, he is the king of both daemons and demons.
Asmodeus is mostly known from the deuterocanonical Book of Tobit, in which he is the primary antagonist of the Ars Goetia.

the five generals under Satan let's hear from Father Chad himself now underneath saving they're what.

we call the five generals the five generals are the five demons that are immediately hierarchically underneath Satan, and they are the ones who execute his plans in some cases they call it the table because it's basically they get to divide up certain things.

the first demon under him is Bald, ball you know Satan actually is the demon of impurity but Ball is a demon of impurity his principal function is to get cultures to succumb to impurity primarily through fornication. Once the fornication sets in then what happens is that the perspective that the conjugal act is ordered towards children is lost from that arises the idea that such should be recreational and that you can use it for any way you get pleasure that's fine
ball lays the groundwork we saw this in our own country was called the free love movement they laid the groundwork for the next thing he tried to do although in our country he managed to pull something off that was rather extraordinary the next thing after that as we read from Saint Paul
God delivers men and women up to their lusts and men will start to swan to sleep with men and women with women which basically means what once.
the spirit of fornication sets in which by the way I don't know if you noticed in the new right, they removed the from

The spirit of fornication delivers us from the litany of Saints at the very time that the free love movement gained sentencing what we
pray for is what we get you don't pray for it you're not going get it after that then what happens is the culture.
The first is asthma.

the demon of Leviathan which is the demon of homosexuality and then but of the masculine kind these are the women who are heavy on the heels we would say.

the spirit of Lilith
then there is the spirit of Lilith which is the more seductive form of female homosexuality after those after those have gained ascendancy in a culture which by the way if you look at the cultures every single culture is pushed in this direction; historically not just ours but historically this is always the progression once you have fornication you end up with contraception and then.

The demon baal,

The fifth one baal, he's the demon of child sacrifice abortion in our culture think of this they shot down the fornication laws. and they delivered us into the hands of baal they should then they had Roe versus Wade and delivered us into the hands of Balfour men and then they allowed gay marriage and so now our country politically is in the hold of the top five demons in hell other than Satan they delivered us into their hands that's where we're at.

Your hate and your bullshit are getting on my nerves.

The only person here ding Satans work is YOU

Your hate and your bullshit are getting on my nerves.

The only person here ding Satans work is YOU

R (93).gif

14f6a0dcf14f75ac4f6618efec7ed08a--pagan-symbols-papa-francesco.jpg

The first is asthma.

the spirit of Lilith

The demon baal,

Don’t you think God has everything under control?

Don’t you think God has everything under control?
the Lord says I will loosen Satan for Season to but judgment on the Church
Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.
They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.
The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Rev 20:7-10 (NKJV)

Judgment from heaven
Isaiah 45:12 I have made the earth, And created man on it. I--My hands--stretched out the heavens And all their host I have commanded.

Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,

Romans 1: 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them.

Romans 1: 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,

Romans 1: 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.

Rev 11:18-19 The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come, And the time of the dead, that they should be judged, And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints, And those who fear Your name, small and great, And should destroy those who destroy the earth."

Phil 2: 9-11 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,

Phil 2: 10 that at the name of Jesus, every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,

Phil 2: 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Rev 11: 19 Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightning, noises, thundering, an earthquake, and great hail.

Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.
They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.
The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Rev 20:7-10 (NKJV)

Judgment from heaven
Isaiah 45:12 I have made the earth, And created man on it. I--My hands--stretched out the heavens And all their host I have commanded.

Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,

Romans 1: 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them.

Romans 1: 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,

Romans 1: 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.

Rev 11:18-19 The nations were angry, and Your wrath has come, And the time of the dead, that they should be judged, And that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints, And those who fear Your name, small and great, And should destroy those who destroy the earth."

Phil 2: 9-11 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name,

Phil 2: 10 that at the name of Jesus, every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth,

Phil 2: 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Rev 11: 19 Then the temple of God was opened in heaven, and the ark of His covenant was seen in His temple. And there were lightning, noises, thundering, an earthquake, and great hail.

Seriously?

Seriously?
watch and see

th (5).jpg
Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, and women who suppress the truth in unrighteousness.

In all the history of Catholicism, they NEVER had Jesus, They NEVER listened to Jesus, They NEVER obeyed Jesus. They are these-2 Thess 2:3--0 doubt in all creation.

I couldn't understand what you were saying after reading this far, so I figure you are misinformed--and/or whatever. I have read the story of Asmodius in Tobit. He was demon who always killed off a woman's husband before there could be copulation on the honeymoon. Other than that, I have no idea what you are talking about.

In all the history of Catholicism, they NEVER had Jesus, They NEVER listened to Jesus, They NEVER obeyed Jesus. They are these-2 Thess 2:3--0 doubt in all creation.

Wow, you really have drunk the Kool Aid, haven't you?

It is mind-blowing the lies told about the RCC. And more amazing is how many people gullibly drink up those lies (like they would poisoned KoolAid)

I wonder how Jesus will judge Luther, who divided the seemless Church Christ founded? I wonder how others who also decided to split off and be enemies of the true Church will be judged in the end? Some are ignorant and dn't know what they are doing, others--God knows. But Jesus did say that the road to Heaven is difficult (Narrow) and there are few who find it

There are FEW Catholics (compared to other groups, non-Catholic), so I don't know.

Most people don't even listen to Catholics, yet they nonetheless think they knw exactly what they believe. Can you spell Presumption? Ignorance?

Well at least you are honest fool. SO when Luther was a monk there was no Jesus for him, he never obeyed Jesus, Luther never had Jesus.
That is what you are saying, like a true moron

Well at least you are honest fool. SO when Luther was a monk there was no Jesus for him, he never obeyed Jesus, Luther never had Jesus.
That is what you are saying, like a true moron
Luther lost Jesus, unless he repented on his death bed for dividing the Church like he did. I have not heard of any such death bed repentance, though. He was like any other narcissist: full of himself and what HE thought. But Jesus established ONE, only one Church.

People forget that little detail. And the only Church (or church) that goes back to the 1st century, to the Apostles is the Catholic Church. There is no other. Protestant communities are called ecclesial communities (not churches) by the original Church.

I couldn't understand what you were saying after reading this far, so I figure you are misinformed--and/or whatever. I have read the story of Asmodius in Tobit. He was demon who always killed off a woman's husband before there could be copulation on the honeymoon. Other than that, I have no idea what you are talking about.
they are from the ancient one the falling, before your time mind over matter

And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;
Jude 1:6 (NKJV)

I wonder how Jesus will judge Luther, who divided the seemless Church Christ founded? I wonder how others who also decided to split off and be enemies of the true Church will be judged in the end? Some are ignorant and dn't know what they are doing, others--God knows. But Jesus did say that the road to Heaven is difficult (Narrow) and there are few who find it

There are FEW Catholics (compared to other groups, non-Catholic), so I don't know.

Most people don't even listen to Catholics, yet they nonetheless think they knw exactly what they believe. Can you spell Presumption? Ignorance?
sorry about that, see this is going to be a day of apostrophes, end-time church, and God's judgment from the body shall rise
then the judgment I will loosen Satan for Season to but judgment on the Churches the apostrophes, end-time church
what that means
a better meaning I hope

It is mind-blowing the lies told about the RCC. And more amazing is how many people gullibly drink up those lies (like they would poisoned KoolAid)
The facts are there. The worst fact of all= standing on both sides of wars blowing each others heads off( lack of love amongst themselves) for mortal govts by throwing Jesus away, and having the hypocritical gaul to pray to the same God on both sides telling each side God is on their side. Catholicism accomplished that in the rev war, civil war, ww1, ww2-They even killed their own supposed brothers in Christ( on allied side) for a mad man, power hungry, mass murderer named Hitler= pure darkness.

The facts are there. The worst fact of all= standing on both sides of wars blowing each others heads off( lack of love amongst themselves) for mortal govts by throwing Jesus away, and having the hypocritical gaul to pray to the same God on both sides telling each side God is on their side. Catholicism accomplished that in the rev war, civil war, ww1, ww2-They even killed their own supposed brothers in Christ( on allied side) for a mad man, power hungry, mass murderer named Hitler= pure darkness.

None of the protestant religions fixed much of the darkness caused by Catholicism. They are in the same boat.

Forum List

Back