John S. McCain, Will You Please Go Now?

Brown will soon be deemed not a real conservative.

I don't think he ever was. Its hard to be a real conservative in the Northeast

He is a real conservative. It is those that will call him a RINO in the future that need to learn what conservative is.

I disagree.

A real conservative does not levy his or her beleifs on others.

A real conservative believes that all should live their lives as they wish.

Yes, a real conservative hs certain values; religion, individualism, personal responsibility, etc.

But a real conservative will never tell someone else how to live their lives.

He is a real conservative. It is those that will call him a RINO in the future that need to learn what conservative is.

I disagree.

Yes, a real conservative hs certain values; religion, individualism, personal responsibility, etc.

So real conservative wouldn't even run for office then. Gotcha. :thup:

I disagree.

so you are saying that the only real conservatives are fiscally conservative liberals?

I disagree.

so you are saying that the only real conservatives are fiscally conservative liberals?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The dumbest fucking thing I have seen in a awhile. Thank you.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I disagree.

Almost correct.

A real conservative who runs for office would vote against any initiative that takes away personal responsibility, personal choice, etc.

As I see it, a true copnservative politician would always vote for pro choice (even if they are personally against abortions) and gay marriage (even if they are against the gay lifestyle).

If they dont, they are hypocrites.

Prove me worng. I'm game.

I disagree.

Enough US Citizen. I am making a point. Dont ruin it with this type of crap. And yes, I believe my point is a valid point.

Who the hell is Michelle Malkin to question John McCains standing in the Republican Party??

McCain is an American hero who has served his state admirably for over 20 years. McCain has shown an ability to reach across the aisle to get things done and also has shown a willingness to put aside party pettyness to do the right thing. McCain is one of the standard bearers of the GOP while Malkin is a Rush Limbaugh wannabe with her own personal agenda.

She might be a Republican donchyathink? :lol::lol: oh and come off the JOhn McCain is a hero bullshit,, during the elections you pimps on the left called him too old, too sick, and crashed too many airplanes,, and I might remind youse of the "just because you serve in the military doesn't make you presidential material" go ask John effen Kerry..

I disagree.

I am a real conservative.

Huckabee, for example, is a hypocrite

I disagree.

Almost correct.

A real conservative who runs for office would vote against any initiative that takes away personal responsibility, personal choice, etc.

As I see it, a true copnservative politician would always vote for pro choice (even if they are personally against abortions) and gay marriage (even if they are against the gay lifestyle).

I'm not arguing with you. You are dead on. the frst post described more of a pure anarchist than a conservative, but those two examples are exactly what Goldwater told us that Conservatism was. It was the religious nuts that hijacked a great ideology.

Almost correct.

I'm not arguing with you. You are dead on. the frst post described more of a pure anarchist than a conservative, but those two examples are exactly what Goldwater told us that Conservatism was. It was the religious nuts that hijacked a great ideology.

Then I apologize for not articulating my point properly in the first post.

We do not have true conservatives in politics. We have religious fanatics that use conservatism to try to dictate a way of life.

and that is a complete contradiction of conservatism.

I disagree.

Enough US Citizen. I am making a point. Dont ruin it with this type of crap. And yes, I believe my point is a valid point.

Sorry. You have me confused. The closest thing I can see you are calling a conservative is a libertarian.

To be conservative means to resist change at it's base level definition.
to to allow gays to start getting married and such is not conservative.

Just my befuddled old opinion though.

Who the hell is Michelle Malkin to question John McCains standing in the Republican Party??

McCain is an American hero who has served his state admirably for over 20 years. McCain has shown an ability to reach across the aisle to get things done and also has shown a willingness to put aside party pettyness to do the right thing. McCain is one of the standard bearers of the GOP while Malkin is a Rush Limbaugh wannabe with her own personal agenda.

She might be a Republican donchyathink? :lol::lol: oh and come off the JOhn McCain is a hero bullshit,, during the elections you pimps on the left called him too old, too sick, and crashed too many airplanes,, and I might remind youse of the "just because you serve in the military doesn't make you presidential material" go ask John effen Kerry..

Malkin has no standing to define whether John McCain is a real Republican or not. McCain has been a stallwart in the GOP for 20 years.

I have always looked at McCain as a hero, ever since his time in the Hanoi Hilton

Sorry that you do not

Sorry. You have me confused. The closest thing I can see you are calling a conservative is a libertarian.

A conservative believes in personal responsibility.
You want to marry a man and not be able to bear children, go for it. But dont come to me to pay for a sex change when you want a child.

A true conservative has both libertarian AND conservatism in their ideology. But just becuase the is libertarian in it, doses not make it libertarian. Belief in faith plays a mjor role in conservative values....as an example.

Had McCain made the finals in 2000 I would have voted for him.
However since then he has gone downhill. First sucking back up to Bush and then Palin was the final straw.

A conservative believes in personal responsibility.
You want to marry a man and not be able to bear children, go for it. But dont come to me to pay for a sex change when you want a child.

A true conservative has both libertarian AND conservatism in their ideology. But just becuase the is libertarian in it, doses not make it libertarian. Belief in faith plays a mjor role in conservative values....as an example.

thanks for the clarification on your viewpoint. I agree to a certain degree. Esp on the part where we have virtually no real conservatives in politics today.

Malkin has no standing to define whether John McCain is a real Republican or not. McCain has been a stallwart in the GOP for 20 years.

I have always looked at McCain as a hero, ever since his time in the Hanoi Hilton

Sorry that you do not

stalwart republican my ass, until just recently he was all about amnesty for illegals, he has been an Arizona Senator for how many years?? He's the fucking problem not the solution.. donchyathink?? I admire his service, never said otherwise, I do not admire now,,, his sorry azz wants troops on the borders.. yeah,, with mccain and napolitano in charge you may as well give Arizona to that fucking shithole Mexico.

Michelle Malkin John S. McCain, Will You Please Go Now?

Malkin is so right. How McCain who had "Maverick" waving all over convention hall of his acceptance speech (to become the republicans candidat for prez in 2008) can now (with a straight face, I might add) now claim he doesn't consider himself a maverick????

It's a lie that would make Barack Obama blush for being so bold faced! :eek:

How stupid are Arizonians, though, I have to ask.

Why do they buy McCain's BS election after election, after election???

PLEASE ARIZONA! It's time for this pompous bag of wind to GO! Enough already!

We finally got rid of Kennedy, can we please get rid of McCain WITHOUT it taking prying the seat out of his cold dead fingers?????

:doubt:

And people wonder why we voted for Obama?

You happy with that vote?

Never completely happy with my vote....but I know that I would be LESS happy under McCain/Palin. So, it was a choice I had to make.

Sorry that you do not

stalwart republican my ass, until just recently he was all about amnesty for illegals, he has been an Arizona Senator for how many years?? He's the fucking problem not the solution.. donchyathink?? I admire his service, never said otherwise, I do not admire now,,, his sorry azz wants troops on the borders.. yeah,, with mccain and napolitano in charge you may as well give Arizona to that fucking shithole Mexico.

You mean that country who's border policy and school voucher policy Righties admire?

The teabaggers and wingnuts hate John McCain, but they love Sarah Palin, who endorsed John McCain, and they love Scott Brown, who also endorsed John McCain and who is to the left of John McCain.

Tea-larious!!!

Most conservatives do not get caught up in individual politicians. The tea partyers are finding their way slowly. It is a true grass roots movement so to criticize them for their lack of "real direction" is immature in my eyes.

And as an off note:

Anita Dunn said she admired Mao. Many voted for Obama. Obama appointed Dunn. Many who voted for Obama do not admire Mao.

So your "if a = b and b=c then a=c" theory does not reeally hold water.

Your analogy is daft. Scott Brown is to the left of McCain, teapartiers appear to love him and hate McCain.

That is irrational, politically.

The teabaggers and wingnuts hate John McCain, but they love Sarah Palin, who endorsed John McCain, and they love Scott Brown, who also endorsed John McCain and who is to the left of John McCain.

Tea-larious!!!

Most conservatives do not get caught up in individual politicians. The tea partyers are finding their way slowly. It is a true grass roots movement so to criticize them for their lack of "real direction" is immature in my eyes.

And as an off note:

Anita Dunn said she admired Mao. Many voted for Obama. Obama appointed Dunn. Many who voted for Obama do not admire Mao.

So your "if a = b and b=c then a=c" theory does not reeally hold water.

Your analogy is daft. Scott Brown is to the left of McCain, teapartiers appear to love him and hate McCain.

That is irrational, politically.

I agree. Dont know if I would agree by saying to the left of McCain, but I admit I know little about him.

But charisma is a very powerful tool in politics.

And Brown has charisma.

Take care NYCarbineer

Forum List

Back