John S. McCain, Will You Please Go Now?

I agree with you. I think McCain should retire. But he won the primary. My beef with McCain--has been--his "drill here--drill now campaign" but oh by the way don't drill in Anwar. He continually crosses lines that do not really represent what he is saying.

Agreed. He has always been inconsistent. And even indecisive.

However--saying that--I also know him to be a hammer when it comes to unneccessary government spending. And maybe that is why he won the primary--and more than likely the tea party in your state was probably split right down the middle regarding these candidates. We have to presume that overall--they made the best choice.

I disagree with the bolded. I don't think he's ever told the military 'no'. I understand it, with his background and the image he wishes to project, but it's, again, inconsistent with his facade as someone watching out for our money.

John McCain is one of the few old school Republicans who has not sold his soul to the FoxNews agenda. McCain understands what it takes to get things done in Washington and has a distiguished history of doing what is best for the country instead of doing what is best for Fox News.

Malkin is just a FoxNews attack dog used to keep GOP candidates in line

Yeah Yeah Yeah. McCain is an old Rockefeller Republican and a RINO
He also lost and kisses Democrat ass at the drop of a hate.

And sure he knows how to get things done in Washington. Can you say Keating Five???????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

McCain is an old Rockefeller Republican and a RINO

Yes he is....as opposed to the "FoxNews Republicans"

McCain harkens back to the days of real Republicans like Bob Dole, Gerald Ford, Nelson Rockefeller and Bush senior. Republicans of that era had an agenda but understood the value of compromise and integrity to reach long term objectives.

Today's Fox News Republicans are nothing more than attack dogs doing the networks bidding. Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, Mitch McConnell all know who they report to and will do as they are told.....not what is good for the country

McCain is a "Fox News Republican" and also a "CNN, MSN, whatever you want him to be guy." And that's why you like him hahaha. McCain would prolly tell someone in privet that he is a nazi if he thought it could buy him a vote.

he tea party was a movement. It had legs. It had one major premise. It wanted less government intervention in their lives.

The media and many politicians ruined it for them. They lied about them and made it seem like they were not worthy of consideration. They picked on the few "bad apples" and gve the people reason to doubnt them.

The anti war protesters of the 60's suffered the same fate. They were against the vietnam war...and for good reason...but they were painted by politicans and the media as long haired hippie freaks strung out on drugs...sure...some were freaks...some were druggies...but the masses? Simply against the war.

And sadly? Many of those protesters are our politicians of today and well aware of how frustrating it is to have politicians make you into something yopu are not.

I am a tea partyer in heart..I believe in the main premise...less government intervention...I am not a whacko...I do not give out mixed messages...I am not a tool of the GOP.....I am not a Palin fanatic...I am not a racist.....I am exactly how I percieve the tea partyers based on the only ralley I attended...the one in NYC last summer....

I must interject here, there is no way you can compare the anti-war protesters of the 60's to the Tea Partiers. Their dissent escalated into violence, show me one instance of violence that comparable to that of the anti-war crowd. Compare any Tea Party faction to that of the Underground Weathermen for example and you may have a point.

No. That was not my intent. I am comparing how the media and politicians painted them into something beyond thebasic premise of the movement.

Most anti wart protesters were not violent....some were....but even you perceiove that moivement in the light of the few and not the masses.

Similar to what is happening to the tea partyers. Millions of people and one uses the N word and thats it...they are racists.

Well--we don't even have ONE tea party member on record for using the N word. In fact, Briebart offered 100K to anyone who had a video of some tea party member stating that--and to date--(with all those camera's at the health care bill vote)--no one has yet to come up with it--even though the tea party was accused of using the N word.

As far as the anti-war protestors of the 70's I remember it well. You're right many were non-violent but there was a faction in there that was very violent. And they usually started the riots--and innocents got caught in the middle.

And let's be honest here. It's obvious if you're against Obama's policies--there is someone out there that is going to say--you're racist. The racist card is played all the time in this administration.

Last edited:
I agree with you. I think McCain should retire. But he won the primary. My beef with McCain--has been--his "drill here--drill now campaign" but oh by the way don't drill in Anwar. He continually crosses lines that do not really represent what he is saying.

However--saying that--I also know him to be a hammer when it comes to unneccessary government spending. And maybe that is why he won the primary--and more than likely the tea party in your state was probably split right down the middle regarding these candidates. We have to presume that overall--they made the best choice.

I disagree with the bolded. I don't think he's ever told the military 'no'. I understand it, with his background and the image he wishes to project, but it's, again, inconsistent with his facade as someone watching out for our money.

Yeah--he is a military guy--but it wasn't long ago that he was wanting to cut the military budget--stating that we spend billions each year on fixing antiquated military equipment.

Again--I agree--I would have liked to see someone else assume his position. But--it's not like some liberal was elected--which could have been a thousand times worse. And to add--Sarah Palin endorsed John McCain which probably persuaded a lot of tea party members to go ahead and give him another term.

Yeah--he is a military guy--but it wasn't long ago that he was wanting to cut the military budget--stating that we spend billions each year on fixing antiquated military equipment.

Again--I agree--I would have liked to see someone else assume his position. But--it's not like some liberal was elected--which could have been a thousand times worse. And to add--Sarah Palin endorsed John McCain which probably persuaded a lot of tea party members to go ahead and give him another term.
Well, I was pulling for Hayworth to kill 2 birds with one stone: get rid of McCain, then have the Democrat beat the lunatic and criminal Hayworth.

Well, I was pulling for Hayworth to kill 2 birds with one stone: get rid of McCain, then have the Democrat beat the lunatic and criminal Hayworth.

"Criminal Hayworth"--please explain.

Forum List

Back