John Fetterman, Pennsylvania Dem Senate nominee against Dr Oz, said sanctuary cities make ‘everybody safer’

I don't like my options here. On one hand I can't stand Oz, a mouth piece in a suit, and on the other hand, Fetterman, who is a democrat I can't trust.
Don't just picture democrat Fetterman or Republican Oz, a heart surgeon by trade, picture Schumer running the senate instead of a Republican. Its what we call a "no brainer".

You can't fix 'stupid' ... and 'corrupt'.

Follow the money and see who is paying / supporting him and making huge donations.

(I'm thinking a couple of bus-loads of illegals from Texas on his front lawn would change his mind REALLY quickly. :p )

You can't fix 'stupid' ... and 'corrupt'.

Follow the money and see who is paying / supporting him and making huge donations.

(I'm thinking a couple of bus-loads of illegals from Texas on his front lawn would change his mind REALLY quickly. :p )

Fetterman's home is in the Shithole City of Braddock, PA

A place that he really ran downhill, and is Pennsylvania's answer to East St. Louis.

So in other words, vote just because red. I don't like that. I want to like who I'm voting for.
I vote for the policies, which is why I vote Trump. I don't like him personally, but I like his policies.
Federal elections should not be a "popularity contest". Its a responsibility to choose the direction we want the country to go.

Forum List

Back