Everyone With a Brain Thinks Fetterman Is a Moron- Tonight At the Debate He Proved Them Right

Stroke victims generally need to take time to recover before running for high political office. No sympathy.

What I don't understand is why Fetterman just doesn't stay home and recuperate from his health crisis.

There are any number of Democrat politicians in Pennsylvania who are just as stupid- but in good health that could have made the run instead.

When my brother's father-in-law had a stroke, Ray didn't run for high office. He took a stint in a nursing home before he went home, rested and did physical and occupational therapy. He didn't pretend to be in perfect health, but admitted he was fucked up and dealt with it so he could recover.

He won't release his medical records and doesn't seem mentally fit for office.
This also shows why early voting should be limited. Think of all the people who already voted for Fetterman, not realizing the extent of his cognitive impairment. (It‘s also why Fetterman delayed until just before the election, hoping enough uniformed voters would cast their ballot for him before they knew the truth.)

John Fetterman, a.k.a Frankenstroke, is the current Lt Governor of Pennsylvania ( :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:) & is running for the Senate now against RINO Dr. Oz.
The goon has always been an idiot but he had a major stroke recently & MSM has been running cover for him to gaslight the public about his obvious incapacity.
Until the debate tonight at least.
He opened up by saying "Hi. Goodnight everybody."
It went downhill from there.

Now, even the corrupted Dem Pravda of MSM are being forced to acknowledge this guy makes Pedo Joe Biden look like a genius & Kamala Harris sound coherent.W

Well ....he shoulda ran against McConell. Then I coulda voted for him

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers. It is a Blue state - Fetterman has a good chance of winning.

:p

Believe me when I tell you Philadelphia and Pittsburgh Dems are printing Fetterman ballots at record pace.

Believe me when I tell you Philadelphia and Pittsburgh Dems are printing Fetterman ballots at record pace.

the fact that Fetterman is actually getting votes in PA and is competitive doesnt bode well when it comes to the future of America ... even if Fetterman loses by 15 % ....the fact that so many voters are dumb enough to vote for him is depressing . not making fun of Fetterman ...the man needs to concentrate on his health not running for office .

the fact that Fetterman is actually getting votes in PA and is competitive doesnt bode well when it comes to the future of America ... even if Fetterman loses by 15 % ....the fact that so many voters are dumb enough to vote for him is depressing .

The man had a stroke, and the orange ersatz elitists here are calling him stupid.

Oh well. Par for the course.
the fact that you defend Fettermans performance proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a typical died in the wool [pink] leftist ... you just destroyed your dishonest lying moderate independent act ..

Last edited:
John Fetterman, a.k.a Frankenstroke, is the current Lt Governor of Pennsylvania ( :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:) & is running for the Senate now against RINO Dr. Oz.
The goon has always been an idiot but he had a major stroke recently & MSM has been running cover for him to gaslight the public about his obvious incapacity.
Until the debate tonight at least.
He opened up by saying "Hi. Goodnight everybody."
It went downhill from there.

Now, even the corrupted Dem Pravda of MSM are being forced to acknowledge this guy makes Pedo Joe Biden look like a genius & Kamala Harris sound coherent.

Love how MAGAts are all posting threads....showing how worried they are about last nights shellacking of OZ.

the fact that you defend Fettermans performance proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a typical died in the wool [pink] leftist ... you just destroyed your dishonest lying moderate independent act ..
Yeah, didn't defend his performance. It was tough to watch, and he's clearly a guy who's recovering from a stroke.

The fact that you people are hateful sheep has nothing to do with that.

If you don't like that, tough shit.

Forum List

Back