Katy Tur suggests John Fetterman could potentially be a future presidential nominee

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
Pennsylvania Lieutenant Governor John Fetterman defeated GOP candidate Dr. Mehmet Oz in the Keystone State's U.S. Senate election, and media personality Katy Tur has already suggested that perhaps the Democratic politician could have a future as a presidential candidate.

"Fetterman as a nominee at some point for president," Tur, an NBC News correspondent who anchors a program on MSNBC, said, floating the idea, while also acknowledging that there would clearly be "variables."

I think I see a pattern developing,,,

1668058761566.png

Well, sure, Bidung has managed to lower the bar considerably.

Pennsylvania Lieutenant Governor John Fetterman defeated GOP candidate Dr. Mehmet Oz in the Keystone State's U.S. Senate election, and media personality Katy Tur has already suggested that perhaps the Democratic politician could have a future as a presidential candidate.

"Fetterman as a nominee at some point for president," Tur, an NBC News correspondent who anchors a program on MSNBC, said, floating the idea, while also acknowledging that there would clearly be "variables."

I bet it never materializes.

Brain damage is apparently considered to be a desirable virtue in Democratic party circles.

I noticed that Fetterman had a big lump on the nape of his neck too. But usually they are benign. They are only cancerous in about 5% of those type of cases.

And since Fetterman is morbidly obese and was recently bedridden, and therefore couldn't take a bath or shower for a while (lack of personal hygiene), it's probably just a nasty stinky carbuncle or lipoma. Nothing too serious.

Dr. Pimple Popper could take care of that in a jiffy.

Last edited:
I have been feeling really blue recently.

So I thank the OP for this thread.

It gave me my first chuckle of the day.

I never thought even one of those crazies over at MSNBC would have the nerve to suggest that Senator-to-be Fetterman might be a future President.

But the way things are going, it might become a reality.

If we think that the current President is a puppet, can one imagine what a puppet a President Fetterman would be? (Hear tell his wife has a lot of influence over him.)

I'd feel better about Tur's assessment if Fetterman had beaten someone who wasn't a caricature of a phony, carpetbagging, snake oil salesman. Endorsed by a bag of shit who ended up being an ankle weight on Repubs.
Actually, it's hard to get a sense for how any Dem candidate would do nationally since the quality of the opponents the POT put up was so miserably pathetic. Just in PA alone, Oz and Mastriano.........are ya kidding me.

I Really Don't think that we Americans are that stupid!,

I am in full support of a Biden/Fetterman ticket for 2024

DO IT DEMOCRATS
So where are the geniuses going to put Avanati? I thought he was going to be the next great Democrat nominee. I guess the new philosophy for the Democrats is to nominate sick, freakish or decrepit White men in the absence of a suitable minority, a female or both. Democrat thinking is how we got so many destructive people in our government. Biden, Harris, Mayorkas, Buttigieg, Garland, Jean Pierre, Kerry, etc. are some examples of wasted pieces of shit that are governing us. And then there is the DOJ, FEMA, Homeland security, CDC, FDA, Dept of education and hundreds more useless if not dangerous agencies. All that waste and they still can't find anywhere to cut spending. We need an overhaul.

Forum List

Back