Everyone With a Brain Thinks Fetterman Is a Moron- Tonight At the Debate He Proved Them Right

The clips from the debate, alone, establish conclusively that even the more strident libtards recognize (and are even admitting) that Fetterman knocked himself out. An epic disaster for the Dims.

I’d almost feel bad for the imbecile stroke victim but for the fact that — even without a stroke — he was a libturd.

This also shows why early voting should be limited. Think of all the people who already voted for Fetterman, not realizing the extent of his cognitive impairment. (It‘s also why Fetterman delayed until just before the election, hoping enough uniformed voters would cast their ballot for him before they knew the truth.)

You’re exactly right. The dems knew early voting before debates would increase their moron vote which they rely on heavily.
What sane rational thinking person would vote for any candidate before they see, hear and know what that candidate is about?

Come on ya hump libtards. Tell me this asshole

CE49CF06-F26C-4A56-8F72-A16EC4C37845.jpeg

doesn’t look like a cross between Uncle Fester and Lurch.

Yeah, didn't defend his performance. It was tough to watch, and he's clearly a guy who's recovering from a stroke.

The fact that you people are hateful sheep has nothing to do with that.

If you don't like that, tough shit.

i didnt make fun of Fetterman .... the fact that your party is putting out a candidate that clearly has serious medical issues proves your party puts power before the country ..

John Fetterman, a.k.a Frankenstroke, is the current Lt Governor of Pennsylvania ( :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:) & is running for the Senate now against RINO Dr. Oz.
The goon has always been an idiot but he had a major stroke recently & MSM has been running cover for him to gaslight the public about his obvious incapacity.
Until the debate tonight at least.
He opened up by saying "Hi. Goodnight everybody."
It went downhill from there.

Now, even the corrupted Dem Pravda of MSM are being forced to acknowledge this guy makes Pedo Joe Biden look like a genius & Kamala Harris sound coherent.

More Gateway Pundit. Is that all you read?

I can’t believe that leftists like you have been so brainwashed that you consider a brain-damaged stroke victim preferable to a Republican who wants to crack down on crime.

Dr Oz is a TV performer... like Trump.

Fetterman acquitted himself quite well considering...

Just for reference, there are currently at least two (possible three I forget exactly) sitting members of Congress who are stroke victims and you'd never know it. They have completely recovered as will Fetterman

This is as good as Oz gets...and it ain't very good

"Like Fetterman, Sens. Ben Ray Lujan (D-N.M.) and Chris Van Hollen (D-Md.) had strokes this year, but both returned to work and have been doing their jobs. They said Fetterman would be able to do the job, too."

Forum List

Back