Pennsylvania elections poll: Fetterman dominates Dr Oz by 9 points, Josh The Little Weasel Shapiro leads Mastriano by a slim 4 point margin

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Fav/unfav: Fetterman 45-27, Oz 28-50--yet F only up 9 on ballot. Shapiro 45-28, Mastriano 36-37--yet S only up 4.

Why?

Polarization--party loyalty blunts candidate superiority.

And a wave which lifts all R's a few points.

Fav/unfav: Fetterman 45-27, Oz 28-50--yet F only up 9 on ballot. Shapiro 45-28, Mastriano 36-37--yet S only up 4.

Why?

Don’t worry. Biden and the Democrats have plenty of time to fuck things up a lot worse than we have it now. They won’t disappoint.

Polls are like getting a boner when you see a picture of a Penthouse Pet in the magazine but you know you're never going to score with her. It's just wishful thinking.

Why?

"Far right" Republican. lol

Our media is so full of shit it isn't even funny.

What's even LESS funny is that half of America believes their bullshit.

Why?

Lastamender

Thought you should see this.

Don’t worry. Biden and the Democrats have plenty of time to fuck things up a lot worse than we have it now. They won’t disappoint.

So you are saying Republicans don’t need to campaign for anything. Just hope the opposition makes a mistake.

And you wonder how millions more could vote for Biden instead of Trump.

Why?

Fetterman is really a trust fund baby. He tries to come over like some blue collar type, trying to play the role. The only thing he is honest about is being a fan of Bernie Sanders.
And Shapiro is a weasel from the word go. He would screw himself to get ahead.

Fetterman is really a trust fund baby. He tries to come over like some blue collar type, trying to play the role. The only thing he is honest about is being a fan of Bernie Sanders.
And Shapiro is a weasel from the word go. He would screw himself to get ahead.

I have seen the ads from both sides. I not a big fan of Oz, but prefer him to that phony Fetterman trying to pass himself off as something he is not. Fetterman makes no bones about his policy positions and that is fine though I disagree with many of them. Trying to come over as some blue collar working stiff type however makes Fetterman phony as a $3 dollar bill.

I have seen the ads from both sides. I not a big fan of Oz, but prefer him to that phony Fetterman trying to pass himself off as something he is not. Fetterman makes no bones about his policy positions and that is fine though I disagree with many of them. Trying to come over as some blue collar working stiff type however makes Fetterman phony as a $3 dollar bill.

You're saying he can't possibly be blue collar?

Forum List

Back