John Bolton to release tell-all book about his time working with Trump

As expected, Trump is desperately trying to keep the book from being published rather than just be a grown man and letting it happen. For Trump supporters I’m sure they’ll talk about how awful Bolton is. Of course, Trump supporters liked Bolton up until Trump decided he was terrible. Very fickle those republicans.

I can’t wait.
Bullshit, we never liked that globalist pig. He’s a fucking warmonger. President Trump only had him on his staff so he would know exactly what NOT to do. President Trump took every idea of his and threw it in the trash.

Now Bolton has to join the chorus of globalist pigs that will be squealing from now until Election Day about how horrible it is to have a President that doesn’t start new wars with countries that haven’t attacked us.
Lol you are just hysterical. Trump hired him so that he would know what not to do? Lol that’s so stupid.

As expected, Trump is desperately trying to keep the book from being published rather than just be a grown man and letting it happen. For Trump supporters I’m sure they’ll talk about how awful Bolton is. Of course, Trump supporters liked Bolton up until Trump decided he was terrible. Very fickle those republicans.

I can’t wait.
Bullshit, we never liked that globalist pig. He’s a fucking warmonger. President Trump only had him on his staff so he would know exactly what NOT to do. President Trump took every idea of his and threw it in the trash.

Now Bolton has to join the chorus of globalist pigs that will be squealing from now until Election Day about how horrible it is to have a President that doesn’t start new wars with countries that haven’t attacked us.
Lol you are just hysterical. Trump hired him so that he would know what not to do? Lol that’s so stupid.
Yes, he hired him to keep the neo-cons happy. They just figured President Trump would do whatever he asked.

How else do you explain that President Trump disregarded all of Bolton’s recommendations to start wars in Syria and Iran?

I can’t wait.

Yes, he hired him to keep the neo-cons happy. They just figured President Trump would do whatever he asked.

How else do you explain that President Trump disregarded all of Bolton’s recommendations to start wars in Syria and Iran?
Trump is a goddamn moron who does shit that is completely illogical and you are desperately rationalizing his bullshit.

I can’t wait.

Trump is a goddamn moron who does shit that is completely illogical and you are desperately rationalizing his bullshit.
So you wanted President Trump to take us to war in Syria and Iran? That would had been the “logical” and smart thing to do?

I can’t wait.

So you wanted President Trump to take us to war in Syria and Iran? That would had been the “logical” and smart thing to do?
Um no what would have been logical was to not hire Bolton to begin with.

I never like the neo-con Bolton.
His answer to every problem was to bomb and invade.
A real looney tune. ... :cool:

That was a major reason why Trump fired him.
Bolton didn't get fired. He resigned so that he could spend more time with his family, trying to convince them to launch a full-scale invasion of Iran, North Korea, Lichtenstein and Nova Scotia.

I can’t wait.

Yawn.... he has flossing tips you wanted to read about?

Frankly I never bother with such "tell all" books since it will be one sided, that is why I never buy them.

Why would anyone want to buy books from the likes of the Clintons, Obamas, Bushes, and the Trumps anyway?
Although I don't buy them, I usually read all the books from former high-level government officials and Washington insiders. And I'll probably read Bolton's book too, if the libraries ever open again.

One exception is Fire and Fury. When I returned it to the local public library the meticulous little cutie behind the librarian's desk there noticed a tiny burn mark on the dust jacket about the size of a marijuana seed (and I don't even smoke pot). But they ascribe to the pottery barn rule. You break it, you bought it.

I pay something like $250/annum for guest access to the University of Michigan's library up in Ann Arbor. Over $20/month. Do you think I'll get a refund for the months they are closed? I doubt it, bigly.

I guess it's OK to have mass gatherings of Covid-19 infested people for protests/riots, but opening up a fucking library is the pinnacle of irresponsibility. :mad: [/sarcastic bitchy rant]

Last edited:

I can’t wait.

To a simpleton like you maybe. But President Trump is playing chess, and knew he could appease the neo-con faction of GOP by agreeing to take on Bolton. But, when push came to shove, President Trump bitch-slapped Bolton out of the White House.

I can’t wait.

To a simpleton like you maybe. But President Trump is playing chess, and knew he could appease the neo-con faction of GOP by agreeing to take on Bolton. But, when push came to shove, President Trump bitch-slapped Bolton out of the White House.
Lol Trump is too fucking stupid to even know how to play chess. He can barely handle checkers. Even then he expects his opponent to let him cheat.

I can’t wait.

Lol Trump is too fucking stupid to even know how to play chess. He can barely handle checkers. Even then he expects his opponent to let him cheat.
Hey, aren't you the dumbass who predicted that the Democrats would win both the house and senate in 2016 and Hillary would win the presidency in an electoral college landslide victory?

Or was that some other Billy000?

I don't think you have much room to be judging other peoples' intelligence, dumbass.

Last edited:

I can’t wait.

But, but, but didn't dear donald stater emphatically that he is the most transparent president in history? Donald wouldn't lie, would he?

I can’t wait.
How does this compare to Omarosa's tell all book, more telling or less?

I can’t wait.

Hey, aren't you the dumbass who predicted that the Democrats would win both the house and senate in 2016 and Hillary would win the presidency in a landslide?

I don't think you have much room to be judging other peoples' intelligence, dumbass.

Everyone predicted dumb donald would lose, and in fact he would have lost but for the 70,000 votes in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania who voted for him. He didn't carry the popular vote, in fact nearly 3 million more voters cast their vote for HRC than Trump receive, with a few for the Green and Libertarian party candidates.

I can’t wait.

Hey, aren't you the dumbass who predicted that the Democrats would win both the house and senate in 2016 and Hillary would win the presidency in a landslide?

Everyone predicted dumb donald would lose, and in fact he would have lost but for the 70,000 votes in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania who voted for him. He didn't carry the popular vote, in fact nearly 3 million more voters cast their vote for HRC than Trump receive, with a few for the Green and Libertarian party candidates.
I agree that Trump won the presidency by a slim margin.

Then he did something unprecedented in the history of Democracy. He publicly challenged the veracity of an election that he won. Can you name another head of state who has ever done that in the known history of the world?

The Democrats had a perfect chance to thoroughly de-legitimatize the Trump presidency, but instead they decided to block the voter fraud investigation.

Why?

What were they so afraid of?

THINK!

Last edited:

I can’t wait.

Hey, aren't you the dumbass who predicted that the Democrats would win both the house and senate in 2016 and Hillary would win the presidency in an electoral college landslide victory?

Right me making a false prediction about an election makes me dumb lol. This is even though Hillary won the popular vote making Trump only 1 of 5 presidents to ever lose it.

I can’t wait.

I agree that Trump won the presidency by a slim margin.

Then he did something unprecedented in the history of Democracy. He publicly challenged the veracity of an election that he won. Can you name another head of state who has ever done that in the known history of the world?

The Democrats had a perfect chance to thoroughly de-legitimatize the Trump presidency, but instead they decided to block the voter fraud investigation.

Why?

What were they so afraid of?

THINK!
Lol this is hysterical. He publicly challenged the veracity of an election he won? He challenged the election BEFORE he won. Why? Because he was expecting to lose and he would be too much of a whiny little bitch to accept that. And then, pathetically, he never mentioned the election being rigged after he won. Don’t you see how childish that is?

I can’t wait.
I ll wait for the movie

I can’t wait.

He lives in your head something fierce. You ll miss him.

Right me making a false prediction about an election makes me dumb
That's a classic reversal of causation logical fallacy.

The fact that you are a dumbass causes you to make false and wildly inaccurate predictions and assessments of reality. It's not the other way around. Your stupid predictions don't cause you to be a dumbass.

Logically, it doesn't work that way, dumbass.

Last edited:
Right me making a false prediction about an election makes me dumb
That's a classic reversal of causation logical fallacy.

The fact that you are a dumbass causes you to make false and wildly inaccurate predictions and assessments of reality. It's not the other way around. Your stupid predictions don't cause you to be a dumbass.

Logically, it doesn't work that way, dumbass.
Lol you really lack an understanding of logical fallacies. So you’re saying that everyone who predicted that Hillary would win including those on the right are stupid for that reason?

I mean my god, you are wrong all the time lol. It’s amazing how you think you can talk like this. You were all wrong about the Coronavirus being a hoax and then you continued to be wrong when you said it would be contained. I guess that makes Trump a big ole retard huh?

Forum List

Back