John Bolton to release tell-all book about his time working with Trump

So you’re saying that
Nope. Never said that, scumbag idiot liar.

That's another obvious logical fallacy. The strawman logical fallacy is often preceded by phrases such a "so you're saying that"... blah blah blah..

You're a dumbass.
Lol I love how you harp on 4 words and just ignore everything else I said. You’re just too much of a pussy to admit I’m right.

Bolton was hired by Trump because he had the reputation of being a “tough guy.” He was not “a maverick” but part of the Cheney/Rumsfeld clique with real experience in government foreign policy under Republicans. Well connected, he led criticism of Obama’s JCPOA international agreements with Iran. Why would Trump NOT hire him?

Bolton was an arrogant and obnoxious personality. Almost certainly was fired as a result of losing turf battles with Pompeo, who is an “old boy” who knows how to talk to Trump. The President had expected that Bolton would successfully arrange a coup overthrowing Chavez in Venezuela. When Bolton failed to deliver, Trump lost patience with him. Can’t prove this last bit, but it is probably close to the truth.

Now Bolton probably just wants to make money selling his book. He probably figures his days as an insider are over. But who knows what the future will bring for this bastard?

Last edited:
So you’re saying that

That's another obvious logical fallacy. The strawman logical fallacy is often preceded by phrases such a "so you're saying that"... blah blah blah..

You're a dumbass.
Lol I love how you harp on 4 words and just ignore everything else I said. You’re just too much of a pussy to admit I’m right.
"Harp on 4 words" = totally destroying the very crux of your fallacious argument, dumbass.

A kill shot.

Everything else you said was hinged on that logical fallacy, dumbass.

Last edited:
So you’re saying that

You're a dumbass.
"Harp on 4 words" = totally destroying the very crux of your fallacious argument, dumbass.

A kill shot.

Everything else you said was hinged on that logical fallacy, dumbass.
Um no I was entirely correct. You just can’t handle it.

He publicly challenged the veracity of an election he won?
Yes. He did. I've researched the subject. It's probably a historical 1st.

Can you name any other elected head of state leader who challenged the election that they won?

Yes, or no?

(I suspect that you are too much of an intellectual lightweight coward to answer that)

As expected, Trump is desperately trying to keep the book from being published rather than just be a grown man and letting it happen. For Trump supporters I’m sure they’ll talk about how awful Bolton is. Of course, Trump supporters liked Bolton up until Trump decided he was terrible. Very fickle those republicans.

I can’t wait.
Fuck Bolton and his book. Cowardly bastard should have testified.

He publicly challenged the veracity of an election he won?
Yes. He did. I've researched the subject. It's probably a historical 1st.

Can you name any other elected head of state leader who challenged the election that they won?

Yes, or no?

(I suspect that you are too much of an intellectual lightweight coward to answer that)
Hey moron, he challenged the election BEFORE it happened. Not after. After he pretended he never fucking said it. He only did it because he was anticipating losing to Hillary. He’s a whiny little bitch. There’s no other reason for it. You pretending it’s noble is such an eye roll lol.

As expected, Trump is desperately trying to keep the book from being published rather than just be a grown man and letting it happen. For Trump supporters I’m sure they’ll talk about how awful Bolton is. Of course, Trump supporters liked Bolton up until Trump decided he was terrible. Very fickle those republicans.

I can’t wait.
How does this compare to Omarosa's tell all book, more telling or less?

Well I didn't read her book, but I have no doubt Bolton's book will be fun to read, maybe he will even get a movie deal?

Imagine who will play Donald Trump? I can see the opening scene now, dumb donald whiffing the ball on the first tee, then taking a Mulligan.

Bolton has always been a loon.
You wacky liberals hated him.
Trump fired him and he has an axe to grind.
Now you libtards love him. ... :cuckoo:
So why was he hired to begin with?

Attitude.
The moonbat freaks who screeched that Bolton was going to get Murica into World War XXIV (and were probably right), are now waiting with bated breath for his tell-all book to bring down the eeeeevil Orange Man, who hired him to get us into World War XXIV.

Folks, it doesn't get anymore retarded than this.

AutismLevel.jpg

Attitude.
The moonbat freaks who screeched that Bolton was going to get Murica into World War XXIV (and were probably right), are now waiting with bated breath for his tell-all book to bring down the eeeeevil Orange Man, who hired him to get us into World War XXIV.

View attachment 347867
This graphic is a shockingly ignorant way of looking at autism. It doesn’t even make any sense.

I can’t wait.

Well I didn't read her book, but I have no doubt Bolton's book will be fun to read, maybe he will even get a movie deal?

Imagine who will play Donald Trump? I can see the opening scene now, dumb donald whiffing the ball on the first tee, then taking a Mulligan.

I can’t wait.

Denzel Washington as Michelle Obama!

Attitude.

View attachment 347867
This graphic is a shockingly ignorant way of looking at autism. It doesn’t even make any sense.
You don't give one single flying fuck about anything that you can't leverage for political gain....This situation is a shining example of that.

Go fuck yourself with a wire brush, hack.

I can’t wait.
Bullshit, we never liked that globalist pig. He’s a fucking warmonger. President Trump only had him on his staff so he would know exactly what NOT to do. President Trump took every idea of his and threw it in the trash.

Now Bolton has to join the chorus of globalist pigs that will be squealing from now until Election Day about how horrible it is to have a President that doesn’t start new wars with countries that haven’t attacked us.
Lol you are just hysterical. Trump hired him so that he would know what not to do? Lol that’s so stupid.
Yes, he hired him to keep the neo-cons happy. They just figured President Trump would do whatever he asked.

How else do you explain that President Trump disregarded all of Bolton’s recommendations to start wars in Syria and Iran?
Trump is a goddamn moron who does shit that is completely illogical and you are desperately rationalizing his bullshit.
So you wanted President Trump to take us to war in Syria and Iran? That would had been the “logical” and smart thing to do?
Um no what would have been logical was to not hire Bolton to begin with.
To a simpleton like you maybe. But President Trump is playing chess, and knew he could appease the neo-con faction of GOP by agreeing to take on Bolton. But, when push came to shove, President Trump bitch-slapped Bolton out of the White House.
Lol Trump is too fucking stupid to even know how to play chess. He can barely handle checkers. Even then he expects his opponent to let him cheat.
And yet he defeated Hillary, the Hussein’s spying and fake Russia Collusion conspiracy, the sham impeachment, and kicked Bolton to the curb, all while dropping a precision bomb on terrorist Soleimani and still keeping us out of war.

He’s ran circles around you morons for four years, and you still call him “stupid”.

I can’t wait.
Bullshit, we never liked that globalist pig. He’s a fucking warmonger. President Trump only had him on his staff so he would know exactly what NOT to do. President Trump took every idea of his and threw it in the trash.

Now Bolton has to join the chorus of globalist pigs that will be squealing from now until Election Day about how horrible it is to have a President that doesn’t start new wars with countries that haven’t attacked us.
Lol you are just hysterical. Trump hired him so that he would know what not to do? Lol that’s so stupid.
Yes, he hired him to keep the neo-cons happy. They just figured President Trump would do whatever he asked.

How else do you explain that President Trump disregarded all of Bolton’s recommendations to start wars in Syria and Iran?
Trump is a goddamn moron who does shit that is completely illogical and you are desperately rationalizing his bullshit.
So you wanted President Trump to take us to war in Syria and Iran? That would had been the “logical” and smart thing to do?
To a simpleton like you maybe. But President Trump is playing chess, and knew he could appease the neo-con faction of GOP by agreeing to take on Bolton. But, when push came to shove, President Trump bitch-slapped Bolton out of the White House.
Lol Trump is too fucking stupid to even know how to play chess. He can barely handle checkers. Even then he expects his opponent to let him cheat.
Hey, aren't you the dumbass who predicted that the Democrats would win both the house and senate in 2016 and Hillary would win the presidency in an electoral college landslide victory?

Or was that some other Billy000?

I don't think you have much room to be judging other peoples' intelligence, dumbass.
Right me making a false prediction about an election makes me dumb lol. This is even though Hillary won the popular vote making Trump only 1 of 5 presidents to ever lose it.
Hillary didn’t win the popular vote. She lost 30 popular vote contests out of 50. The population of all the states President Trump won are much greater than the 20 Hillary won, hence why he won the electoral vote.

I can’t wait.

It won't be a pretty story.

John Bolton is headstrong.

Donald Trump is headstrong.

What did Bolton expect.

I can’t wait.

And yet he defeated Hillary, the Hussein’s spying and fake Russia Collusion conspiracy, the sham impeachment, and kicked Bolton to the curb, all while dropping a precision bomb on terrorist Soleimani and still keeping us out of war.

He’s ran circles around you morons for four years, and you still call him “stupid”.
Okay he fucking BARELY beat Hillary. He is only one of 5 presidents to ever lose the popular vote. The Obama spying never happened but even if it did, it’s not like his dumbass even did anything about it. You know that right? Also, just because the GOP senate will defend Trump regardless of what he actually says or does, it does not mean he didn’t deserve impeachment. Again, what the fuck did he even do? And oh great, he made an obvious military call. A chimp in his position could have done the same thing.

All I have to do is listen to Trump talk for 10 seconds at any given time to be reminded how fucking stupid he is lol

I can’t wait.

Hey, aren't you the dumbass who predicted that the Democrats would win both the house and senate in 2016 and Hillary would win the presidency in an electoral college landslide victory?

Or was that some other Billy000?

I don't think you have much room to be judging other peoples' intelligence, dumbass.
Right me making a false prediction about an election makes me dumb lol. This is even though Hillary won the popular vote making Trump only 1 of 5 presidents to ever lose it.
Hillary didn’t win the popular vote. She lost 30 popular vote contests out of 50. The population of all the states President Trump won are much greater than the 20 Hillary won, hence why he won the electoral vote.
Trump’s victory simply comes down to barely flipping 3 blue states by small margins. That’s it. That’s all that happened.

I can’t wait.
Good for him and you.

Next?

Forum List

Back