Joes Ruble Rubble

They havent even played their gold card yet
Biden's "ahh" sanctions, well they are really aimed at the American people, they are intended to annihilate American energy and thus America! You cannot conclude otherwise, its literally beyond dispute, the rabid animals who run Biden hate the United States and their every policy enacted these last two years cripple America, and enormously benefit communist China, and don't look to Mcconnell or Macarthy for any help, China owns both of them too!

The Russian ruble, which Biden said two months ago had been "reduced to rubble," is the world's top performing currency of 2022.

That's so funny I'd laugh till I pissed myself if not for the fact that in the end, Putin is winning bigly and I'm still stuck with THIS:

tumblr_mgzl2eUvqK1qz581wo3_500.gif

Biden's "ahh" sanctions, well they are really aimed at the American people, they are intended to annihilate American energy and thus America! You cannot conclude otherwise, its literally beyond dispute, the rabid animals who run Biden hate the United States and their every policy enacted these last two years cripple America, and enormously benefit communist China, and don't look to Mcconnell or Macarthy for any help, China owns both of them too!
Yep, pretty clear when you pay attention this is all scripted for the great reset Kabuki Theatre play. The DC Uniparty provided the actors here while the rest of the world have their own characters, but it's all a show for the unwashed masses.
Nobody is this incompetent by accident

Biden and Harris should be removed from office at the first opportunity: Biden for losing his mind and Harris for not having one.

Forum List

Back