Eric Adams blasts pro-life 'radical extremists,' says women have 'right' to abortions up until day of birth

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
It looks like America have their own creepy former cops as well. I know TPS works closely with NYPD (I could name a couple of dishonest, creepy NYPD cops that is how close our police agencies are), so this shouldn't surprise anyone that he would be ok with a right to abortion on the day a human is supposed to be born.

I am pro-choice for the most part, but not without limits. Maybe his mother should have aborted him on his birthday...

New York City Mayor Eric Adams slammed the pro-life movement as "radical" on Saturday and pledged that he would "fight" to ensure there are "no" limitations on abortion.

"Abortion is health care. It’s that simple. And New York City won’t let a group of radical extremists take away health care or any human right without a fight," Adams tweeted Saturday using the hashtag "BansOffOurBodies."

Adams attended a pro-choice protest in New York City on Saturday and said that he doesn't believe there should be any limitations on abortion.
"No I do not," Adams said when asked at the "Bans Off Our Bodies" demonstration in New York City whether there should be any limitations on abortion.

"I think women should have the right to choose their bodies," Adams said when pressed again about abortions up until the day of birth. "Men should not have that right to choose how a woman should treat their body."

This guy may be a bigger idiot & more destructive for NYC than Bloomberg ever was, if that's even possible.
The Big Crapple

They keep outing themselves as ghouls and demonic.

Virtually no nations on Earth allow abortions in the third trimester, let alone up to birth.

The man is evil.

It looks like America have their own creepy former cops as well. I know TPS works closely with NYPD (I could name a couple of dishonest, creepy NYPD cops that is how close our police agencies are), so this shouldn't surprise anyone that he would be ok with a right to abortion on the day a human is supposed to be born.

I am pro-choice for the most part, but not without limits. Maybe his mother should have aborted him on his birthday...

New York City Mayor Eric Adams slammed the pro-life movement as "radical" on Saturday and pledged that he would "fight" to ensure there are "no" limitations on abortion.

"Abortion is health care. It’s that simple. And New York City won’t let a group of radical extremists take away health care or any human right without a fight," Adams tweeted Saturday using the hashtag "BansOffOurBodies."

Adams attended a pro-choice protest in New York City on Saturday and said that he doesn't believe there should be any limitations on abortion.
"No I do not," Adams said when asked at the "Bans Off Our Bodies" demonstration in New York City whether there should be any limitations on abortion.

"I think women should have the right to choose their bodies," Adams said when pressed again about abortions up until the day of birth. "Men should not have that right to choose how a woman should treat their body."

Here's the thing: If you believe abortion is wrong, don't have one.

What YOU believe about abortion has no basis in biology, religion, or fact.

Here's the thing: If you believe abortion is wrong, don't have one.

What YOU believe about abortion has no basis in biology, religion, or fact.
A growing baby in a womb is human, biological fact. Aborting that baby the day before he/she kicks off the birth process is killing a baby able to live if left alone. also biological fact.

Claiming a baby isn't a human until the lawyer fairy sprinkles legal dust on him/her after birth has no basis in biology or fact at all.

Adams will get crushed in the next election, he ran as a moderate, he's a leftwing shoe shine boy.......he is pathetic.

Forum List

Back