Joe's Garage

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
biden-corvette-055.jpg

What did Frank Zappa know? When did he know it?

It wasn't very large
There was just enough room to cram the stolen, Top Secret documents
In the corner over by the Dodge

Ladies and gentlemen .. it was locked. All is safe.
In my career I had several security clearances including "Q", which is access to nuclear weapons technology.

I have been to many OPSEC training sessions. Trust me when I tell you that the excuse of "the garage door was locked" would be laughed at by the Security Officer.

In my career I had several security clearances including "Q", which is access to nuclear weapons technology.

I have been to many OPSEC training sessions. Trust me when I tell you that the excuse of "the garage door was locked" would be laughed at by the Security Officer.
It’s the same thing as if I had top-secret papers in the corner of my dining room and then told the security officer “no worries, I lock my house.”

The fact that Biden thinking it’s OK to have TS papers he never had authority to remove from the WH as long as they’re locked in the garage is sufficient to remove him via the 25th.

Zappa knew Catholic girls gave the best head.
Lol.

I read that Zappa found Vinnie Colaiuta and Ike Willis during the same open audition where hundreds showed up. Vinnie was a prodigy, you could put any piece of music in front of him and he'd play it perfectly right from the start. At the audition, Zappa put the "Black Page" in front of him and Vinnie said, "I don't need that I already know it". Ike could not read or write music but he had it in his SOUL! Ike is one of the most underrated singers in human history, Ray White too - they're like Roy Buchanan on guitar

It’s the same thing as if I had top-secret papers in the corner of my dining room and then told the security officer “no worries, I lock my house.”

The fact that Biden thinking it’s OK to have TS papers he never had authority to remove from the WH as long as they’re locked in the garage is sufficient to remove him via the 25th.
Forget about the garage. That was probaly typical Potatohead stupidity. The bigger issue is why did he have classified documents in an office that could be accessed by foreigners? The same foreign interest that made his family rich?

That is treason.

Forget about the garage. That was probaly typical Potatohead stupidity. The bigger issue is why did he have classified documents in an office that could be accessed by foreigners? The same foreign interest that made his family rich?

That is treason.
Bingo!

The libs are deflecting on the differences between Trump and Biden regarding the documents themselves. Who had more? Trump’s house was guarded. But Biden had them locked away. But Trump had them in a secure place approved by the FBI, who knew about them.

That‘s not the main issue, as you point out. It’s what was done with the classified information? How did Biden enrich his family with millions of dollars from the Communists?

AND WHAT IS THE CONNECTION BETWEEN HIS ILLEGAL POSSESSION OF CLASSIFIED INFO AND THE MULT-MILLION DOLLAR PAYOFFS FROM AMERICA’s ENEMY?

Do you know if it’s true that the National Archives tracks TS documents? I seem to recall reading that they do, when the Trump documents were revealed.

Do you know if it’s true that the National Archives tracks TS documents? I seem to recall reading that they do, when the Trump documents were revealed.

In this case Bidens docs were divided up, moved several times to several different locations, and there was no Chain of Custody. No one knows where all of Biden's docs are - not even Biden - or who had access to them.

Don't be fooled by the liars, distractors, or gaslighters - Joe's TS/SCI documents scandal is FAR worse than Trump's

Forum List

Back