US vet fighting in Ukraine, rats out corruption

Except when they oppose the establishment.

See Julian Assange!

So, the same things that happened in Iraq and Afghanistan is happening in Ukraine.

I am shocked I tell you, shocked!

Which would be the case of anyone that gives a whistleblower a venue to expose what they know. The question is then, why target this one?

Because he is an obnoxious prick that thinks he is god and hordes his information and doles it out a little bit at a time to keep the attention on him?

Julian Assange is just a fence who deals in stolen goods. In his case those goods are information.
Lol. I didn’t think you were an establishment dupe, but now I know better.

By your definition so were Woodward and Bernstein, but you don’t know this.

Last edited:
Because he is an obnoxious prick that thinks he is god and hordes his information and doles it out a little bit at a time to keep the attention on him?

And that is a reason to do what has been done to him? Because you just don't like him? Sounds very third world to me.

Which would be the case of anyone that gives a whistleblower a venue to expose what they know. The question is then, why target this one?

Because his revelations caused American agents to be exposed and killed. And he was operating from a point of personal animus and revenge

How fucking stupid is this guy and millions and millions of other people?

Did everyone on earth just suddenly forget that for literally decades leading up to the Russian invasion that the Ukraine was known world wide as being one of the most corrupt countries in the world? Everyone knew it. Crime, corruption, counterfeiting, sex trafficking, drugs, you name it their government was in on it and so was a lot of their citizens?

Did everyone just think magically Ukraine became the babe in the woods all the sudden? It's a shit hole country that runs on crime and is governed by criminals.

We should step back and let Russia run it over.

And all he does is beg for more and more and more money that just disappears and no one knows where it goes. He is stealing money from other countries and dummies like this guy are stupid enough to actually go there and fight for him.

Because his revelations caused American agents to be exposed and killed. And he was operating from a point of personal animus and revenge
Zero proof of this. If you continue to post MSNBC propaganda I’ll have to ban you. Plus there is no proof of personal animus and even if there were, so what?

Would you rather not know of illegal acts by your government and politicians?

How fucking stupid is this guy and millions and millions of other people?

Did everyone on earth just suddenly forget that for literally decades leading up to the Russian invasion that the Ukraine was known world wide as being one of the most corrupt countries in the world? Everyone knew it. Crime, corruption, counterfeiting, sex trafficking, drugs, you name it their government was in on it and so was a lot of their citizens?

Did everyone just think magically Ukraine became the babe in the woods all the sudden? It's a shit hole country that runs on crime and is governed by criminals.

We should step back and let Russia run it over.

And all he does is beg for more and more and more money that just disappears and no one knows where it goes. He is stealing money from other countries and dummies like this guy are stupid enough to actually go there and fight for him.

And besides, Ghadaffi's luscious personal blonde nurses were Ukrainian!!
:boobies::boobies:

Forum List

Back