Joe's economy posts HUGE increase in January Jobs Report

Warm it up in a few weeks. We'll be at the Hall of Fame. I doubt I need to tell you which one. As for Quid Pro, it's very convenient to pretend he owns the economy when things are going well but it's somebody else's fault when they don't.
The only reason I start these threads with Joe’s name is because right wing nuts blame him for stubbing their toe. The economy is pretty good right now. That can change regardless of president.

Yep.

4603AC0F-C2A6-4234-8BE8-B8C98DE1439F.jpeg

Meanwhile gas prices are going up, interest rates are soaring, inflation is soaring, housing is dying, lenders are not lending and the supply chain is breaking.

Joe runs an economy with lots of jobs.... everyone in Wall Street panics because the Fed is run by nuts and will keep raising rates until people have no jobs and are destitute.

View attachment 753306
The American labor market unleashed a burst of hiring in January, producing another wave of robust job growth even as interest rates continue to rise.

Employers added 517,000 jobs on a seasonally adjusted basis, the Labor Department said on Friday, an increase from 260,000 in December.

The unemployment rate was 3.4 percent, the lowest since 1969.

Even as hiring surged, wage growth slowed slightly to 0.3 percent compared with December.
After the devastation on the world's economy by COVID, if economic trends in someone's country wasn't increasing, and/or busting historic data, then that person shouldn't be PM/President.

Same with Obama taking the reigns after a recession, if the economy didn't pick up, then he's in the wrong job. On a side note, Obama's recovery was labelled sluggish compared to previous US recoveries.

Winco

Bull shit.... The new jobs are low wage part time.. Not full time, good paying, as they were pre-pandemic.. Quit lying.
I think the data shows exactly the opposite of what you stated.

Full time Jobs are at a historic high:
AE14D693-004F-4DC9-AD51-A8840E019B2C.jpeg

This one shows part time jobs are fewer.
D54DDF7F-C9B1-408B-908A-1B35FA020BB6.jpeg

This one shows real wages (inflation adjusted) are good.
53F293F9-B561-4CE5-B1BD-2730520D5DF0.jpeg

Look, the average inflation adjusted price of gas is $3.20. Looks pretty average to me.
10E00C70-2D4C-4A32-8646-D3AAE71EF9C3.jpeg

And you can see that 2 job holders are still below pre-Covid levels.
D866E8E3-EF93-4728-954D-D5FABF21FBF9.jpeg

I wonder if some right wing blow hard was in the White House you’d be able to read charts better? Just a guess.

If Biden told his disciples that his ass was a raspberry pie......you would find CityGator, TheBanker and other ultra low info deceivers smothered in his ass crack believing they were enjoying a divine treat.

Not sure if they really believe that Biden or the Democrats had a damn thing to do with ANY economic gains.....but if they do they are dumber than you give them credit for.

As usual, the jobs number OP is reporting is bullshit.

They are always seasonally adjusted. They were for all 48 that were put out under Trump.

I did a quick search of your post from the Trump years and cannot find you whining about this then.

That makes your post meaningless.

Forum List

Back