I Must Have Missed Something

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I went out of town today and everybody and their brother was filling up their tanks at a gas station that was just about three-thirty but a little underneath. Three twenty-eight to be exact. Now what I don't understand is every other gas station in that area was about three thirty-three. Not much of a difference although a good price considering the fact that we're currently living underneath the Biden/Harris Administration and not the Trump Administration. However, why anybody would want to wait in a line that was over a dozen cars for not much of a difference in price is beyond me. :rolleyes:

They built a new QuickTrip nearby, and that place is packed in the mornings. Went in once to see what all the rush was for but didn't see anything different about them than any of the other convenience stores, i.e. ridiculous prices on stuff when there was a much cheaper Wally World just two blocks down the road. No wonder people are broke when they're paying almost $3 for a crappy soft drink.

Gas is dirt cheap at $6 much less $3 or so. Don't know why right winger are complaining since that means big giant dividends for gamblers and CEO's.

Forum List

Back