Unemployment A 3.5%, Wages Up, Dollar At 50 Year High In September Jobs Report

More Nazicrat LIES!!!

Wages are DOWN!!!

Wages are now so far DOWN, they are back to Obama regime levels, and STILL going DOWN!!!

People are STILL getting laid off, as companies are STILL cutting back!!!

And on top of companies continuing to lay off, companies are continuing to make it NEAR IMPOSSIBLE for anybody to find a job, as they are now asking for DEGREES for the most inane and brainless jobs out there!! Jobs that are 100% on the job training are now "Bachelors degree required"!!

Companies that were paying $15.00 an hour because of all that wage shit protesting going some time ago, are now back to paying $10 - $13 an hour, and they are continuing to cut wages!!

Jobs that WERE paying $15 an over during Trumps administration are now paying $10.00 an hour.
Are u nuts?

Jobs that were paying minimum wage are being offered at $17.50 an hour up here, and still have openings! Cashiers starting at $17.50 and no one to fill the jobs!

It's a part of our country's inflation problem....wage increases, to find workers.

Are u nuts?

Jobs that were paying minimum wage are being offered at $17.50 an hour up here, and still have openings! Cashiers starting at $17.50 and no one to fill the jobs!

It's a part of our country's inflation problem....wage increases, to find workers.
Places trying to get workers I guess have to make higher offers. We working schmucks getting nothing to keep up with Poopeypants inflation.
And so why are these jobs unfilled?

Are u nuts?

Don't know where you are, but that is NOT what I've been seeing since Brandon Shitmypants has slithered into office!
Same type of shit was going on during Obozo Bin Ladens commie regime.

I've kept up on whats going on with jobs, wages, and what companies are doing to fuck over the workforce and create a living hell people have to go through for a job and keep it. Been doing this for more than 2 decades now.

• The September jobs report showed that the U.S. economy added 263,000 workers last month versus expectations of a gain of 250,000 payrolls. Meanwhile, the unemployment rate fell to 3.5%, two-tenths of a percent below forecasts
  • Average hourly earnings rose 0.3% on a monthly basis and 5.0% compared to a year ago, matching estimates
  • The resilient labor market is likely to keep the Fed on a hawkish path
Immediately following the release of the September jobs report, the U.S. dollar, as measured by the DXY index, spiked higher, bolstered by a solid jump in U.S. Treasury yields. Meanwhile, S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100 futures plunged into negative territory, falling more than 1.5% at the time of writing.

Thanks President Biden
Noticed you didn't mention that inflation completely negated any wage gains.
Just an oversight on your part, right?
:laughing0301:

^^^^^
America hater.

No matter how hard they try to cripple our country, and our economy, President Biden works to keep us the best economy on the planet.

THANKS!!!
I needed that laugh today!!!

Wow.......almost hurt myself laughing so hard over that one!!!

Where else do you do your comedy routine?

hysterical-laugh.gif

laughing-hysterically-laugh.gif

More Nazicrat LIES!!!

Wages are DOWN!!!

Wages are now so far DOWN, they are back to Obama regime levels, and STILL going DOWN!!!

People are STILL getting laid off, as companies are STILL cutting back!!!

And on top of companies continuing to lay off, companies are continuing to make it NEAR IMPOSSIBLE for anybody to find a job, as they are now asking for DEGREES for the most inane and brainless jobs out there!! Jobs that are 100% on the job training are now "Bachelors degree required"!!

Companies that were paying $15.00 an hour because of all that wage shit protesting going some time ago, are now back to paying $10 - $13 an hour, and they are continuing to cut wages!!

Jobs that WERE paying $15 an over during Trumps administration are now paying $10.00 an hour.

You got any credible links to back up any of that?

Places trying to get workers I guess have to make higher offers. We working schmucks getting nothing to keep up with Poopeypants inflation.
And so why are these jobs unfilled?
True about those in a job, unless you find a higher paying job elsewhere.... Then your company will have to pay your replacement a higher salary.... They would be better off to offer you more money, to keep you and your company experience!!!

At this point, I do not know? I think a lot of boomers decided to retire earlier than planned perhaps?

Kids are spoiled by parents and live on an allowance?

Dangers in cashiering and service jobs when covid was around has kept people shy of it?

All just guesses?

True about those in a job, unless you find a higher paying job elsewhere.... Then your company will have to pay your replacement a higher salary.... They would be better off to offer you more money, to keep you and your company experience!!!

At this point, I do not know? I think a lot of boomers decided to retire earlier than planned perhaps?

Kids are spoiled by parents and live on an allowance?

Dangers in cashiering and service jobs when covid was around has kept people shy of it?

All just guesses?
I would love to retire....now maybe at 75 I can.

I would love to retire....now maybe at 75 I can.
You can do it sooner, if you can change lifestyles and are married with a spouse collecting SS too.

At some point, you may get to "F it". and retire while still healthy and you can still smell the roses, just learn to live, with less.

My husband and I have been forced in to it, since Covid.... And he's only 61....first he damaged his rotator cuff and had to have surgery, which due to covid it took over 8 months to get the surgery, then 8 weeks of recovery and then he found out he had cancer and is just starting radiation treatments that he has to go through for 8 weeks and just a couple of months later he will be 62 and can draw SS retirement.....so not only has some of our retirement savings been lost in the market, we are also having to eat in to what we have put away.... But you know what? All I care about is him beating the cancer, and LIVING! If we end up poor, so be it, as long as we are alive!

You can do it sooner, if you can change lifestyles and are married with a spouse collecting SS too.

At some point, you may get to "F it". and retire while still healthy and you can still smell the roses, just learn to live, with less.

My husband and I have been forced in to it, since Covid.... And he's only 61....first he damaged his rotator cuff and had to have surgery, which due to covid it took over 8 months to get the surgery, then 8 weeks of recovery and then he found out he had cancer and is just starting radiation treatments that he has to go through for 8 weeks and just a couple of months later he will be 62 and can draw SS retirement.....so not only has some of our retirement savings been lost in the market, we are also having to eat in to what we have put away.... But you know what? All I care about is him beating the cancer, and LIVING! If we end up poor, so be it, as long as we are alive!
Well, sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he beats the cancer, it puts things in perspective. I want to hang on a couple more years, really now have lost some savings but want to try and recoup what I can. I had both knees replaced so doing better physically now, maybe I can make it. Good luck.

• The September jobs report showed that the U.S. economy added 263,000 workers last month versus expectations of a gain of 250,000 payrolls. Meanwhile, the unemployment rate fell to 3.5%, two-tenths of a percent below forecasts
  • Average hourly earnings rose 0.3% on a monthly basis and 5.0% compared to a year ago, matching estimates
  • The resilient labor market is likely to keep the Fed on a hawkish path
Immediately following the release of the September jobs report, the U.S. dollar, as measured by the DXY index, spiked higher, bolstered by a solid jump in U.S. Treasury yields. Meanwhile, S&P 500 and Nasdaq 100 futures plunged into negative territory, falling more than 1.5% at the time of writing.

Thanks President Biden
Total bullshit.

Forum List

Back