Joe Scarborough Compared Destroyed Businesses To "Taco Stands" When He Talked About The Looting Of America That Took Place Last Year

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The only riot that matters these days is the one on January 6th.
All other riots that took place last year and this year are nothing, and were compared to looting a Taco Stand, according to MSNBC host Joe Scarborough.
He claims that no burning of cities or mayhem committed by the left matters and that he thinks the steal curtain they've erected around the Capital Building is justified:

“We need to make sure that the center of American democracy is never, never as compromised as it was on January the 6th,” Mr. Scarborough said on “Morning Joe,” according to clip highlighted by Grabien. “I know there are idiots on other cable news channels that will say, ‘Well, this mom-and-pop store was vandalized during the summer riots and that’s just as bad as the United States Capitol being vandalized.’ No. No, actually no, jackasses, it’s not."​

Utterly absurd. A lot of these congressional morons downplayed, justified or simply ignored these types of things for several months while people's lives were destroyed and entire sections of cities were burned, autonomous zones were set up, federal buildings assaulted and a host of other craziness.

Then a similar scene played out at their 'taco stand' for a single day and they're shitting all over themselves. Fuck 'em. And fuck Morning Shmo. He's a ridiculous dipshit and has been for years at this point.

Joe Scarborough

Joe has become a slithering, whining worm under the iron rule of "know your value" Mika.

Too bad, he had the best political talk show on TV before he wilted under the oppression of his beloved.

Utterly absurd. A lot of these congressional morons downplayed, justified or simply ignored these types of things for several months while people's lives were destroyed and entire sections of cities were burned, autonomous zones were set up, federal buildings assaulted and a host of other craziness.

dude, the protests and riots this past summer were inexcusable and repugnant but they have nothing to do with the coup attempt on teh 6th.

To equate the two is simply to exhibit your inability to debate without fallacy.

Morning Shmo. He's a ridiculous dipshit and has been for years at this point.

agree, he is another of the TRump casualties.

dude, the protests and riots this past summer were inexcusable and repugnant but they have nothing to do with the coup attempt on teh 6th.

To equate the two is simple to exhibit your inability to debate without fallacy.

Nonsense. A single day protest, which wasn't a coup attempt, despite the hyperbolic caterwauling of the left as they scramble to label it and score points, pales in comparison to what we watched for months and, yes, IMO, they are related. These other protests went on for months with little, if any, repercussions. Congressional members downplayed and in some cases outright supported them, which normalized violent protests. The end result, quite predictably, was that others would see this and employ this tactic. And they did. Had those others been nipped in the bud, as they should have been, and the same people crying wolf now taken them seriously I very much doubt we'd have seen what we saw on Jan 6.

Last edited:
All other riots that took place last year and this year are nothing, and were compared to looting a Taco Stand, according to MSNBC host Joe Scarborough.
He claims that no burning of cities or mayhem committed by the left matters and that he thinks the steal curtain they've erected around the Capital Building is justified:

“We need to make sure that the center of American democracy is never, never as compromised as it was on January the 6th,” Mr. Scarborough said on “Morning Joe,” according to clip highlighted by Grabien. “I know there are idiots on other cable news channels that will say, ‘Well, this mom-and-pop store was vandalized during the summer riots and that’s just as bad as the United States Capitol being vandalized.’ No. No, actually no, jackasses, it’s not."​

Joe and Mika are the biggest idiots on television.

To equate the two is simply to exhibit your inability to debate without fallacy.

Lethal force should have been authorized.

Yep, from minute 1 simple orders.

After curfew you will considered a hostile.

The former mayor Daley's rules:

1. Looting - shoot to maim.
2. Burning - shoot to kill

would've stopped this in a matter of days. They were afraid of bad press and bent the knee instead, and that opened the door to more of the same, which is exactly what we got.

Yup and if that happens in my state all looters, rioters and arsonists will be shot on sight.

I'd be really pissed if the local Taco Bell got destroyed by BLM or Antifa (or anyone).

By the way, ever notice that Taco Bell is the last place you'd ever find any Mexicans?

I'd say the BLM/antifa riots were much more damaging to America than the DC riot in both co$t & loss of human life. Many of our fellow Americans lost their businesses & income which caused them to lose everything they had worked for including their dwellings & in some instances even their vehicles used for transportation. This is totally unacceptable by any civilized persons opinion. These unfortunate & absolutely innocent folks that experienced these massive setbacks &/or lost their lives in the name of narcissistic rebellion for the sake of rebellion alone have no recourse(the ones that did survive) but to weather their losses alone. These unfortunate folks suffering from those BLM/antifa riots are 'our' FELLOW AMERICANS as much as we here on USMB are also. I do NOT condone the recent capital riot anymore than the BLM/antifa riots. As far as which riot(s) caused the most financial damage & loss of life check out the links below then you tell me.

Last edited:

I'd say the BLM/antifa riots were much more damaging to America than the DC riot in both co$t & loss of human life. Many of our fellow Americans lost their businesses & income which caused them to lose everything they had worked for including their dwellings & in some instances even their vehicles used for transportation. This is totally unacceptable by any civilized persons opinion. These unfortunate & absolutely innocent folks that experienced these massive setbacks &/or lost their lives in the name of narcissistic rebellion for the sake of rebellion alone have no recourse(the ones that did survive) but to weather their losses alone. These unfortunate folks suffering from those BLM/antifa riots are 'our' FELLOW AMERICANS as much as we here on USMB are also. I do NOT condone the recent capital riot anymore than the BLM/antifa riots. As far as which riot(s) caused the most financial damage & loss of life check out the links below then you tell me.

The Democrat Party literally sponsored riots in several cities.
But this riot seems to be the only one that matters.
And because it's so hard to get rid of these lying politicians once they're in office, we can't shitcan them when they do horrible things like Cuomo and Newsome.

If only Gina was in the room where the intern was found dead in the murder that Scarborough got away with. She would have wiped the floor with him.

If only Gina was in the room where the intern was found dead in the murder that Scarborough got away with. She would have wiped the floor with him.
I bought a bunch of her shirts and a hoodie before they ban them on Amazon.
If they don't hire her back I may boycott the show.

Qanon much? :abgg2q.jpg:

Joe did turn into an asshole though. I'll give you that much.

I read about this earlier. Just another example of the left's superiority complex. The working people simply do not matter to these people.

Forum List

Back