Joe Scarborough Compared Destroyed Businesses To "Taco Stands" When He Talked About The Looting Of America That Took Place Last Year

The only riot that matters these days is the one on January 6th.
All other riots that took place last year and this year are nothing, and were compared to looting a Taco Stand, according to MSNBC host Joe Scarborough.
He claims that no burning of cities or mayhem committed by the left matters and that he thinks the steal curtain they've erected around the Capital Building is justified:

“We need to make sure that the center of American democracy is never, never as compromised as it was on January the 6th,” Mr. Scarborough said on “Morning Joe,” according to clip highlighted by Grabien. “I know there are idiots on other cable news channels that will say, ‘Well, this mom-and-pop store was vandalized during the summer riots and that’s just as bad as the United States Capitol being vandalized.’ No. No, actually no, jackasses, it’s not."​

If only Gina was in the room where the intern was found dead in the murder that Scarborough got away with. She would have wiped the floor with him.
I bought a bunch of her shirts and a hoodie before they ban them on Amazon.
If they don't hire her back I may boycott the show.
Great American. Big fan now!

The only riot that matters these days is the one on January 6th.
All other riots that took place last year and this year are nothing, and were compared to looting a Taco Stand, according to MSNBC host Joe Scarborough.
He claims that no burning of cities or mayhem committed by the left matters and that he thinks the steal curtain they've erected around the Capital Building is justified:

“We need to make sure that the center of American democracy is never, never as compromised as it was on January the 6th,” Mr. Scarborough said on “Morning Joe,” according to clip highlighted by Grabien. “I know there are idiots on other cable news channels that will say, ‘Well, this mom-and-pop store was vandalized during the summer riots and that’s just as bad as the United States Capitol being vandalized.’ No. No, actually no, jackasses, it’s not."​

If only Gina was in the room where the intern was found dead in the murder that Scarborough got away with. She would have wiped the floor with him.
I bought a bunch of her shirts and a hoodie before they ban them on Amazon.
If they don't hire her back I may boycott the show.
Great American. Big fan now!
Jon Favreau just quit the series in protest to her firing.
These wokish assholes sure know how to fuck things up.

Forum List

Back