Joe out of his basement; Trump inside a bunker

Biden completely destroyed Trump in the optics department this past week. And all Biden had to do was act like a normal human being.
Compassion and understanding are not Trumps strong suit

sociopaths are incapable any human emotion except self gratification.
Nice that you have some self awareness

that was childish at best.

View attachment 345214

Give him credit. He's trying to relate to you. :laughing0301:

while you saw a 'criminal in police custody' who hadn't yet been determined to actually BE a criminal - i saw a man, completely subdued;

being murdered.

& you have zoggy boy 'liking' this stupid reply of yours, ray ray.

first tell me who is absent of emotion, 'eh? .... which, btw is the #1 criteria for sociopathic tendencies.

i guess you & him have much in common.... deplorables residing in the same basket, usually do.

Last edited:
Biden completely destroyed Trump in the optics department this past week. And all Biden had to do was act like a normal human being.

View attachment 345214

while you saw a 'criminal in police custody' who hadn't yet been determined to actually BE a criminal - i saw a man, completely subdued;

being murdered.

first tell me who is absent of emotion, 'eh? .... which, btw is the #1 criteria for sociopathic tendencies.

i guess you & him have much in common.... deplorables residing in the same basket, usually do.
You have no issue with your mob killing a 77 retired police officer and filming it. Got it. That puts you in what basket?

View attachment 345214
Opinions vary.

lol ... yours is inconsequential.
Who is the Fascist? That’s what the Nazis said about Jews. Figures you think like they do.

And yet you and your comrades celebrate the arrests of these officers involved before it's proven they had anything to do with the death of this career criminal. What you saw was only part of what happened. If you don't cooperate with police, they cuff you. If you are cuffed and you're still out of control, they restrain you.

The guy was passing around counterfeit money. Did you ever see a cashier use a marker put a slash on 20 or 100 dollar bills in the store? Why do you think they do that? It isn't for art. Those pens indicate counterfeit bills. It's all the proof you need to make an arrest.

1591300092859.png

View attachment 345214

being murdered.

You have no issue with your mob killing a 77 retired police officer and filming it. Got it. That puts you in what basket?

don't know wtf you are talking about - but i know it's a deflection.

tutt tutt.

View attachment 345214

being murdered.

tutt tutt.
Bullshit. 77 year old retired police officer killed and filmed via FB Live and you rejoiced.

View attachment 345214
Opinions vary.

Who is the Fascist? That’s what the Nazis said about Jews. Figures you think like they do.

blah blah fucking blah. try that weak antisemitism on someone else, cause homey don't play that.

View attachment 345214
Opinions vary.

blah blah fucking blah. try that weak antisemitism on someone else, cause homey don't play that.
Deny it all you want. Like you do the Holocaust.

And yet you and your comrades celebrate the arrests of these officers involved before it's proven they had anything to do with the death of this career criminal. What you saw was only part of what happened. If you don't cooperate with police, they cuff you. If you are cuffed and you're still out of control, they restrain you.

The guy was passing around counterfeit money. Did you ever see a cashier use a marker put a slash on 20 or 100 dollar bills in the store? Why do you think they do that? It isn't for art. Those pens indicate counterfeit bills. It's all the proof you need to make an arrest.

you're so full of shit ray ray.

View attachment 345214

being murdered.

tutt tutt.
Bullshit. 77 year old retired police officer killed and filmed via FB Live and you rejoiced.

i'm an adult. adults don't go near FB.

lol.... your trolling is really beat.

View attachment 345214
Opinions vary.

the holocaust happened & you using that to troll is really vile. you should be ashamed.

View attachment 345214

being murdered.

tutt tutt.

i'm an adult. adults don't go near FB.

lol.... your trolling is really beat.
Idiot. It was filmed on FB live and was all over the news. You’re stupid. Go away.

View attachment 345214
Opinions vary.

the holocaust happened & you using that to troll is really vile. you should be ashamed.
You’re the one who said my opinion doesn’t matter. Same thing the Nazis told my ancestors as they exterminated them. Where is the difference? Explain.

you're so full of shit ray ray.

What am I full of shit about?

Forum List

Back