Joe out of his basement; Trump inside a bunker

Biden completely destroyed Trump in the optics department this past week. And all Biden had to do was act like a normal human being.
Compassion and understanding are not Trumps strong suit

sociopaths are incapable any human emotion except self gratification.
Nice that you have some self awareness

that was childish at best.

View attachment 345214

Give him credit. He's trying to relate to you. :laughing0301:

while you saw a 'criminal in police custody' who hadn't yet been determined to actually BE a criminal - i saw a man, completely subdued;

being murdered.

& you have zoggy boy 'liking' this stupid reply of yours, ray ray.

first tell me who is absent of emotion, 'eh? .... which, btw is the #1 criteria for sociopathic tendencies.

i guess you & him have much in common.... deplorables residing in the same basket, usually do.
You have no issue with your mob killing a 77 retired police officer and filming it. Got it. That puts you in what basket?

don't know wtf you are talking about - but i know it's a deflection.

tutt tutt.
Bullshit. 77 year old retired police officer killed and filmed via FB Live and you rejoiced.

i'm an adult. adults don't go near FB.

lol.... your trolling is really beat.
Idiot. It was filmed on FB live and was all over the news. You’re stupid. Go away.

didn't hear about it. either way - it's still a deflection. ba bye now.

flick.jpg

Biden completely destroyed Trump in the optics department this past week. And all Biden had to do was act like a normal human being.

View attachment 345214
Opinions vary.

lol ... yours is inconsequential.
Who is the Fascist? That’s what the Nazis said about Jews. Figures you think like they do.

blah blah fucking blah. try that weak antisemitism on someone else, cause homey don't play that.
Deny it all you want. Like you do the Holocaust.

the holocaust happened & you using that to troll is really vile. you should be ashamed.
You’re the one who said my opinion doesn’t matter. Same thing the Nazis told my ancestors as they exterminated them. Where is the difference? Explain.

your opinion doesn't matter because you are an asshole.

that's why. plain & simple. it has nothing to do with you being jewish. you use to have a siggy that said something along the lines about claiming racism at every turn makes one a sissy? or that it demeans the times when it is really warrented... something like that. remember?

well, zogster - you do the same thing about being a jew. i have never said ANYTHING that would suggest i am antisemitic -EVER. because i am not. but you are using that to troll.

that's sad.

View attachment 345214

while you saw a 'criminal in police custody' who hadn't yet been determined to actually BE a criminal - i saw a man, completely subdued;

being murdered.

first tell me who is absent of emotion, 'eh? .... which, btw is the #1 criteria for sociopathic tendencies.

i guess you & him have much in common.... deplorables residing in the same basket, usually do.
You have no issue with your mob killing a 77 retired police officer and filming it. Got it. That puts you in what basket?

tutt tutt.
Bullshit. 77 year old retired police officer killed and filmed via FB Live and you rejoiced.

Idiot. It was filmed on FB live and was all over the news. You’re stupid. Go away.

View attachment 345709
Run and hide. You never stand by your words.

View attachment 345214
Opinions vary.

Who is the Fascist? That’s what the Nazis said about Jews. Figures you think like they do.

blah blah fucking blah. try that weak antisemitism on someone else, cause homey don't play that.

the holocaust happened & you using that to troll is really vile. you should be ashamed.
You’re the one who said my opinion doesn’t matter. Same thing the Nazis told my ancestors as they exterminated them. Where is the difference? Explain.

that's why. plain & simple. it has nothing to do with you being jewish. you use to have a siggy that said something along the lines about claiming racism at every turn makes one a sissy? or that it demeans the times when it is really warrented... something like that. remember?

well, zogster - you do the same thing about being a jew. i have never said ANYTHING that would suggest i am antisemitic -EVER. because i am not. but you are using that to troll.

that's sad.
You said my opinion is irrelevant. I dislike many on this site but never said something vile like that. But you enjoy being dehumanizing. Just wear it proudly.

While Joe Biden met protesters, President Trump was reportedly hiding in a bunker while protesters gathered outside the White House. This is being seen as a sign of cowardice and tone-deafness:

Trump was moved to the bunker because rioters compromised a fence. Biden met with protesters.

While Joe Biden met protesters, President Trump was reportedly hiding in a bunker while protesters gathered outside the White House. This is being seen as a sign of cowardice and tone-deafness:

Trump was moved to the bunker because rioters compromised a fence. Biden met with protesters.

Don’t see Joe Biden cowering in some bunker

He’s been covering in his basement for months.

Social distancing

Fat Donnie was hiding in his bunker screaming.......Antifa! Antifa!

Social distancing

Yes, we've all witnessed this social distancing in these Democrat cities where riots and looting broke out.

View attachment 345214

being murdered.

tutt tutt.

View attachment 345709
Run and hide. You never stand by your words.

bullshit. you are nothing but a troll that wants to waste my time.

View attachment 345214
Opinions vary.

that's sad.
You said my opinion is irrelevant. I dislike many on this site but never said something vile like that. But you enjoy being dehumanizing. Just wear it proudly.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

using your jewishness to try to troll is vile.

tell me asshole - where did i ever say the holocaust was fake 'eh?

i wanna see posts that i made that would back that up. you pulled that outa yer ass too just like many claims you have made about me, but that one was the worst.

you demeaned yerself. you know it, but not caring that you did says so much; & shows just how big an asshole you are.

Last edited:

Social distancing

Yes, we've all witnessed this social distancing in these Democrat cities where riots and looting broke out.
We have seen Fat Donnie social distancing.......Hiding in a bunker

You would never catch Obama hiding in a bunker

Social distancing

No, you’d catch him napping, playing cards, or riding his giant tricycle.

Social distancing

Obama was a manly man, not a big pussy like Fat Donnie.

Fat Donnie is afraid to even wear a mask.......Wah, people will laugh at me

Social distancing

DumBama was a manly man???? If that's the case, Liberace was a super hero.

Unknown.jpeg

Social distancing

View attachment 345951

You got that right
America misses having a president who was a real man.

Not some pussy who is afraid to wear a mask because people will tease him and cowers in bunkers because he is afraid of Antifa

Obama never hid in a bunker

Social distancing

View attachment 345951

You got that right

Not some pussy who is afraid to wear a mask because people will tease him and cowers in bunkers because he is afraid of Antifa

Obama hid in Martha’s Vineyard or Hawaii. None of his “decisions” were done without Jarrett’s approval.

Social distancing

View attachment 345951

You got that right

Not wearing a mask shows that you are not afraid of catching it. If it were DumBama, he would have a face shield on, with a mask, and rubber gloves when doing press conferences. If anything, Trump not wearing a mask shows his courage, not his fear of anything. Plus the fact that most of the people who died from this thing are in the President's age bracket.

View attachment 345214
Opinions vary.

that's sad.

The innerweb irony meter just exploded.

Crazy Joe has been hiding in his basement for months, Dummy.

Forum List

Back