Joe out of his basement; Trump inside a bunker

While Joe Biden met protesters, President Trump was reportedly hiding in a bunker while protesters gathered outside the White House. This is being seen as a sign of cowardice and tone-deafness:
Trump was running the country while Biden hid in his basement.

Obama was MIA while terrorists stormed a US compound and murdered 4 Americans...

President Trump was ushered to his 'bunker' as Leftist Extremist domestic terrorists threatened the President and attacked the WH.
- Dozens of Secret Service members were injured.

Meanwhile Biden and his team have been bailing out these criminals.

Trump rushed to his bunker
Not Melania, not Baron......just Fat Donnie
Your lies are just too easy to expose, liar.

rightwinger

A law enforcement source and another source familiar with the matter tell CNN that first lady Melania Trump and their son, Barron, were also taken to the bunker.
The law enforcement source familiar with protocol said that if authorities moved Trump, they would move all protectees, meaning Melania and Barron.
The second source told CNN that "if the condition at the White House is elevated to RED and the President is moved" to the Emergency Operations Center "Melania Trump, Barron Trump and any other first family members would be moved as well."

What are we going to do with Conservative media? Can they ever get their lies straight?

Here you claim Melania and Barron were brought down to the bunker for their safety while Trump himself claims he was only there for a few minutes to perform an “inspection”
Why would Melania and Barron come down for an inspection?

Trump said he'd gone down but only during the day, not the night, as reported, and that he was partly doing so to carry out an "inspection."

"You go there, some day you may need it. You go there, I went down. I looked at it. It was during the day. It was not a problem," he said.
CNN is conservative?

Whine and cry all you want. Your lie was exposed, liar.

While Joe Biden met protesters, President Trump was reportedly hiding in a bunker while protesters gathered outside the White House. This is being seen as a sign of cowardice and tone-deafness:

Obama was MIA while terrorists stormed a US compound and murdered 4 Americans...

President Trump was ushered to his 'bunker' as Leftist Extremist domestic terrorists threatened the President and attacked the WH.

rightwinger

A law enforcement source and another source familiar with the matter tell CNN that first lady Melania Trump and their son, Barron, were also taken to the bunker.
The law enforcement source familiar with protocol said that if authorities moved Trump, they would move all protectees, meaning Melania and Barron.
The second source told CNN that "if the condition at the White House is elevated to RED and the President is moved" to the Emergency Operations Center "Melania Trump, Barron Trump and any other first family members would be moved as well."

What are we going to do with Conservative media? Can they ever get their lies straight?

Here you claim Melania and Barron were brought down to the bunker for their safety while Trump himself claims he was only there for a few minutes to perform an “inspection”

Trump said he'd gone down but only during the day, not the night, as reported, and that he was partly doing so to carry out an "inspection."

"You go there, some day you may need it. You go there, I went down. I looked at it. It was during the day. It was not a problem," he said.
CNN is conservative?

Can you ever get your story straight?

Did Trump bring his family down or not? Trump claims he only performed an inspection.

Are you admitting that Trump is lying?

rightwinger

CNN is conservative?

Did Trump bring his family down or not? Trump claims he only performed an inspection.

My story hasn't changed.
I am pointing out you are a liar.

rightwinger

CNN is conservative?

My story hasn't changed.
The problem with being a Trump supporter is that you have to support the lie.

Then, when the lie changes, you have to do a 180 and support the new lie.

So, you now admit that Trump was not just doing a quick “inspection” of the bunker and that he is lying once again.

rightwinger

You think Trump decides that or the Secret Service? Honest question.

rightwinger

CNN is conservative?

My story hasn't changed.
The problem with being a Trump supporter is that you have to support the lie.

Then, when the lie changes, you have to do a 180 and support the new lie.

So, you now admit that Trump was not just doing a quick “inspection” of the bunker and that he is lying once again.
I admit I caught you in yet another lie, liar.

rightwinger

Trump seems to say he was never in the Bunker except to briefly inspect it.

Does the Secret Service arrange inspections?

rightwinger

They probably ran a drill...that is my guess. You are very obsessed with DJT. Oddly. Maybe the FBI should visit you? Hmmmmm?

Hell of a job, Donnie.
You've managed to bring back the 1918 Pandemic, 1929 Depression & 1968 Race Riots at the same time.

those of you who criticize Trump wouldnt dare make the sacrifices he made...for America!

rightwinger

Why would the SS have to arrange anything? Think the President is not allowed in there without SS?

rightwinger

Why would the SS have to arrange anything? Think the President is not allowed in there without SS?

Why would he need to “inspect it” ?

rightwinger

To gauge what to do if it were an emergency? Durr....are we playing verbal gymnastics now?

rightwinger

To gauge what to do if it were an emergency? Durr....are we playing verbal gymnastics now?

Well, it is damned convenient that he happened to be inspecting while rioting was going on outside.

the coward was afraid for his life and I can't blame him The master of disaster Worst president ever by a long shot The world pities us

Forum List

Back