Joe Creates an Ambassador to Plants and Animals

EPA is a Republican invention…
NO, it isn't.
Nixon just renamed it.

Beginning in the late 1950s and through the 1960s, Congress reacted to increasing public concern about the impact that human activity could have on the environment.
Senator James E. Murray introduced a bill, the Resources and Conservation Act (RCA) of 1959, in the 86th Congress. The bill would have established a Council on Environmental Quality in the Executive Office of the President, declared a national environmental policy, and required the preparation of an annual environmental report.

In the years following, similar bills were introduced and hearings were held to discuss the state of the environment and Congress's potential responses. In 1968, a joint House–Senate colloquium was convened by the chairmen of the Senate Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Senator Henry M. Jackson, and the House Committee on Science and Astronautics, Representative George P. Miller, to discuss the need for and means of implementing a national environmental policy. In the colloquium, some members of Congress expressed a continuing concern over federal agency actions affecting the environment.

The National Environmental Policy Act of 1969 (NEPA) was modeled on the 1959 RCA bill.

On July 9, 1970, Nixon proposed an executive reorganization that consolidated many environmental responsibilities of the federal government under one agency, a new Environmental Protection Agency.

BTW - America was the only nation meeting the goals of the Paris agreement all under the leadership of President Trump.
You're FOS.

Apparently you never whine at all about useless government spending and corruption, you care more about pointing out the hypocrisy of the right more than anything else. Actual government corruption and waste, silence... hypocrisy from the left, silence.. What you label as 'Hypocrisy from the right'..l. DING, DING, DING, you're all in on the bitching fest! hmmmmm ... I wonder why.. :laughing0301:

I complain about government spending all the time, not just when one party does it and not just some random person getting a new title.

Not a one of you said a fucking word about spending or debt when Trump was POTUS, none of you said a word about any of the stuff you whine about now.

Focused like a laser on key issues. Hopefully she can broker a peace settlement and bring an end to the prolonged Mankind vs Plants and Animals conflict.

We will have peas in our time.

View attachment 703457
Finally we will get the long awaited final film in the Ace Ventura trilogy

2936728-Ace_Ventura2.jpg

As a potato he has a vested in interest in seeing vegetables treated with humanity.

How about the Ukrainian territories voting to become part of Russia?

That is the funny part. You drones that take as 100% legit and then doubt your own country. Seems you would be far happier living there than here.

I don't trust Putin either. Do you really believe our government is squeaky clean?

Of course not. I do not believe much of anything they tell me.

But I do have a really good understanding of our election system and and even better understanding of statistics and data analysis. There was no widespread fraud that cost Trump the election.

Which is why there is no evidence for the claim

Hillary conceded. Trump never has.
Yes he has....

Hillary "conceded" then objected and challenged the results, not to mentioned was part of the Russian disinformation campaign that attempted to undermine the election and she spread Putin's propaganda

Of course not. I do not believe much of anything they tell me.

But I do have a really good understanding of our election system and and even better understanding of statistics and data analysis. There was no widespread fraud that cost Trump the election.

Which is why there is no evidence for the claim
You are so easily duped.

Forum List

Back