Joe Creates an Ambassador to Plants and Animals

I wonder if she can talk to the animals?

dd.jpg

So she went from Assistant Secretary for Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs to Special Envoy for Biodiversity and Water Resources. Does not sound like all that much of a change.

Not really sure what about this is triggering you all.
You somehow skipped the fact she is married to Ron Klain, Brandon’s Chief of Staff.

The corruption continues! Have fun everyone!

You somehow skipped the fact she is married to Ron Klain, Brandon’s Chief of Staff.

Thank God Democrats are expanding the size of 'Big Government' at the expense of tax payers to tackle such relevant, critical, high priority issues we face and that threatens the nation.

:uhh:

You are correct, I did not know who her spouse was. Not that I really care.

You Trumpers have no room to talk on this.

Thank God Democrats are expanding the size of 'Big Government' at the expense of tax payers to tackle such relevant, critical, high priority issues we face and that threatens the nation.

:uhh:

The position this person held was also filled by Trump. Why did you not whine about it then?

No one is surprised you have no problem with political corruption and big government, Mr ‘I’m a Libertarian’.

Show me the law that says two people from the same family are not allowed to work for the Fed Govt.

Where were your post whining about Trump employing his own family members?

Show me the law that says two people from the same family are not allowed to work for the Fed Govt.

Where were your post whining about Trump employing his own family members?
what trump family members did he hire? his daughter and son in law volunteered, they weren’t paid employees

Is that any weirder than declassifying documents with your mind?
That was dumb as well, but are on a different subject, I know you are obsessed with your leader Trump and there are 1000’s of threads on him but why is having plants and animal ambassador even an idea?

Forum List

Back