Joe Creates an Ambassador to Plants and Animals

Yes he has....

Hillary "conceded" then objected and challenged the results, not to mentioned was part of the Russian disinformation campaign that attempted to undermine the election and she spread Putin's propaganda
Hillary conceded. Trump never has.

Of course not. I do not believe much of anything they tell me.

But I do have a really good understanding of our election system and and even better understanding of statistics and data analysis. There was no widespread fraud that cost Trump the election.

Which is why there is no evidence for the claim
I do appreciate how the left has gone from "there was no fraud" to "there was no widespread fraud"

You are so easily duped.

Then show me the data. I am more than open to it.

I have posted this before, so this is a copy and paste.

Right after the election I was open to the idea of fraud

Since I was open to the idea I watched some of the early hearings on the election and possible theft.

The one held at the hotel in Michigan by the Michigan senate started with a Dem senator asking if the witnesses would be sworn in, she was told she was out of order and it was not necessary.

Then I watched Rudy say that more ballots were mailed back in Pa than were mailed out. I thought, wow that is a smoking gun. Then I did my own research and it took less than 5 min to find out he lied.

Then I watched the hearings in Ga, where they has real life data analyst (my profession by the way). He talked about statistical anomalies. He said that an individual precinct going more than 75% for one candidate was rare and that a precinct going more than 90% for one candidate was a sure sign of fraud. This sounded pretty reasonable so I did my own research. I looked at the 2016 results for Atlanta, Salt Lake City and Austin Tx. What I found was that not only is one precinct going 90% for one candidate not evidence of fraud, it is pretty common, for candidates from both parties. So, this guy was either really bad at his job or he lied.

And then I watched the first Az hearings, and they put up a guy they called an "expert mathematician", he used a lot of words but did not really say anything except a few lies about population growth and voter numbers. I did the math and he was wrong. Imagine my shock when I found this same guy's profile on LinkedIn and found out he was not a mathematician, that he had not training nor education is math or analytics. Turns out he is a financial planner that loves conspiracy theories. I am not sure if the Repubs in Az were dishonest or incompetent and did not check his credentials.

So, have you done anything like this or do you just accept what you are fed?

I do appreciate how the left has gone from "there was no fraud" to "there was no widespread fraud"

Nobody ever said there was no/zero fraud. That is just a strawman to cover for your lack of any actual evidence.

Link showing me otherwise.

You cults narrative has changed.....it's changed so much, that now the Dems are saying the 2022 mid-terms won't be legit....

You want me to give you links to something that did not happen?

Are you really this stupid or is it just an act for the web?

You asked for links....not me. I am just stating the facts

Yes, you made a claim and I asked you to back up that claim.

And again you fail to do so, meaning you are lying one more time.

Yes, you made a claim and I asked you to back up that claim.

And again you fail to do so, meaning you are lying one more time.
hahah

yeah I am not the one that has changed their position from "no fraud" to "no widespread fraud"

hahah

yeah I am not the one that has changed their position from "no fraud" to "no widespread fraud"

Nobody has done that. Which is why you cannot find anything to support your lies.

Have a great day!

NO, it isn't.
Nixon just renamed it.

Beginning in the late 1950s and through the 1960s, Congress reacted to increasing public concern about the impact that human activity could have on the environment.
Senator James E. Murray introduced a bill, the Resources and Conservation Act (RCA) of 1959, in the 86th Congress. The bill would have established a Council on Environmental Quality in the Executive Office of the President, declared a national environmental policy, and required the preparation of an annual environmental report.

In the years following, similar bills were introduced and hearings were held to discuss the state of the environment and Congress's potential responses. In 1968, a joint House–Senate colloquium was convened by the chairmen of the Senate Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs, Senator Henry M. Jackson, and the House Committee on Science and Astronautics, Representative George P. Miller, to discuss the need for and means of implementing a national environmental policy. In the colloquium, some members of Congress expressed a continuing concern over federal agency actions affecting the environment.

The National Environmental Policy Act of 1969 (NEPA) was modeled on the 1959 RCA bill.

On July 9, 1970, Nixon proposed an executive reorganization that consolidated many environmental responsibilities of the federal government under one agency, a new Environmental Protection Agency.

You're FOS.
Dufus thinks an Act is a Cabinet Department.

Why was the only nation meeting the goals of the Paris Accords America under Trump?

It is the American way, we do it with all sorts of things from water usage to what types of weapons they are allowed to have
And tell us why you feel the need to defend corruption and keeping third world nations under the boot of first world nations.

Oh, that’s right! You’re a big government Leftard, so of course!

I complain about government spending all the time, not just when one party does it and not just some random person getting a new title.

Not a one of you said a fucking word about spending or debt when Trump was POTUS, none of you said a word about any of the stuff you whine about now.

That's what you always say, yet I never see any comments from you about that, you just ridicule conservatives when they complain, it's pretty much all you do. :dunno:

Forum List

Back